KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Anakins father HUGE SUPRISE and other suprises

Anakins father HUGE SUPRISE and other suprises
Started by: DARTH STEVIOUS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DARTH STEVIOUS

Anakins father HUGE SUPRISE and other suprises

Hi i just watched ROTS for the third time and i noticed darth sidious hinted who anakins father is. On the oprea scene he says that darth Palagus the wise had found a way of getting the midiclorines to create life. This explains why shimi knew of no father as darth palagus created anakin in shimi and there fore she gave birth and knew of no farther. Darth sidious knew of this killed his master in his sleep and waited to hear about the chosen one. In tpm sidious says i will watch your carear young anakin as he knows all about his old masters creation ANAKIN. NOW THAT IS A BIG SUPRISE TO ME . Also i saw the melenium falcon land in the port anakin and obi wan go to to celebrate his victory with the politics WOW so many things to look out for sooo cool to go back and look for new things

Last edited by DARTH STEVIOUS on May 23rd, 2005 at 10:57 PM

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 10:50 PM
Click here to Send DARTH STEVIOUS a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH STEVIOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SixOfTwelve
Blue Elephant Muppet

This has been discussed in at least a dozen threads already - please use the search button.

Also, it's "father" and "revealed".
"Farther reviled" is what should be done with posts such as this... stick out tongue

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 10:53 PM
Click here to Send SixOfTwelve a Private Message Find more posts by SixOfTwelve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

Give it up, all you just want to believe it
Plageus and Palpatine are sith and the darkside.
Anakin was born to bring balance to the force, eventually he does. Either of them wouldn't create him to destroy themselves, its simple

The fate of the galaxy lies with the Empire.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 10:58 PM
Click here to Send Robin Darkside a Private Message Find more posts by Robin Darkside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EHmasterJedi
Jedi Master

Yeah its really kind of a lame idea anyways kind of makes it less magical, but lots of people seam to keep holding on to this.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:02 PM
Click here to Send EHmasterJedi a Private Message Find more posts by EHmasterJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH STEVIOUS

its true it brings it together nicley i think it ads more magic as we dont know what palagus looks like which makes u use ur imagination. This is what lucas wanted and i love the way sidious killed him in his sleep that summons the sith and sidous was waiting to get his ultimate apprentise plus prophercys get misread just to prove mace and yoda misread anakins as well

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:06 PM
Click here to Send DARTH STEVIOUS a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH STEVIOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

The prophecy states that one will bring balance to the force, its a jedi prophecy, not a sith prophecy

The fate of the galaxy lies with the Empire.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:09 PM
Click here to Send Robin Darkside a Private Message Find more posts by Robin Darkside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Volundro Ramm
You can't afford it......

i thought that it would have been a good idea that Chancellor Valorum was Darth Palagus(or whatever heis name is)... The plan was put in motion... then sidious decides he wants to take over.. i dunno.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 12:09 AM
Click here to Send Volundro Ramm a Private Message Find more posts by Volundro Ramm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedijunky1138
Dark Lord of The Sleepy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SixOfTwelve
This has been discussed in at least a dozen threads already - please use the search button.

Also, it's "father" and "revealed".
"Farther reviled" is what should be done with posts such as this... stick out tongue
Not sure but does this count as backseat moderating?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t341476.html

I recognized your foul stench when I was brought onboard.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 12:21 AM
Click here to Send jedijunky1138 a Private Message Find more posts by jedijunky1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SixOfTwelve
Blue Elephant Muppet

He's been registered for two months, surely telling him to use the search button is not such a crime...

Old Post May 24th, 2005 12:39 AM
Click here to Send SixOfTwelve a Private Message Find more posts by SixOfTwelve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH STEVIOUS

I also saw Anthony Daniels going to the oprea on the scene when they are going up the steps. He has a big long hat on, keep an eye out for him.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 07:40 AM
adele2k5

he was born by the force the dark side or light side were not mention. also why would plague's pick shimi there is no connection to her. i think if this was true GL would of made this more clear and it would be in the book.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 06:41 PM
Click here to Send adele2k5 a Private Message Find more posts by adele2k5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whito69

i believe in the first one that (sp) qui con and the jedi council were talking and qui con said that the midiclorines (anakin having such a high count) had created the boy in the mother. sorry i usually just read what others have to say but i joined soo

Old Post May 24th, 2005 07:37 PM
Click here to Send Whito69 a Private Message Find more posts by Whito69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jayd265
Cajun Jedi

when palpatine says that plagesis could create life and keep ppl from dying. does that mean that plagesis did something to sidious to let him live on forever unless some kills him. like he wouldnt die from natural causes, someone would have to kill him????

Old Post May 24th, 2005 10:17 PM
Click here to Send Jayd265 a Private Message Find more posts by Jayd265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

as Nute Gunray once said:
"This is getting out of hand! Now there are two of them"
unfortunatly... there are more than two threads about Darth stick out tongue

Old Post May 24th, 2005 10:20 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jerlark386
Restricted

Account Restricted

As this probably been hinted at before, Anakin was born of the force. He is the choosen one as it were. There is just as likely a sith prophecy as a Jedi prophecy saying that he will bring balance to the force. It just so happen he does. Look at the history of his life.

First 20 years, good , trains to be good guy -> saves lives and creates life. prophesized to destroy sith, which later he does

Last 20 years, bad rapid transition, trains to be bad guy destroys most of the remaining jedi.

He is actually the epitome of balance, both the christ and the ant-christ in this case.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 11:13 PM
Click here to Send jerlark386 a Private Message Find more posts by jerlark386 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Styles

Let it go people... What is with the BULLSHIT....

So Shimi got drunk at the Cantina and got knocked up. We are not making any comparisons to the Virgin Mary and Christ here...

JESUS (no pun), but this thining is absolutely stupid that Anakin was created by the Sith

If you watched all the movies, we see him as a child, he got trained as a jedi, he gave up and turned to the darkside, got limbs lopped off and burnt like blackened catfish, became the unweilding terror of the galaxy, saved his son, killed the emperor and DIED....

Use some logic...

Old Post May 24th, 2005 11:21 PM
Click here to Send Jedi Styles a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Styles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jerlark386
Restricted

Account Restricted

Really??? So the whole story is because of 1 drunken night at the catina? Kind of disappointment if this is truly George lucas's style, but i guess it would teach an important lesson about drinking. Todays fun, tommorrows terror of the galaxy. oh well. smile I just like to expand on things, you know.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 11:38 PM
Click here to Send jerlark386 a Private Message Find more posts by jerlark386 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Styles

no its not George's style... But man, my version is a funnier story...

So she doesn't know who the father is.... SO? Alot of kids are born without knowing who the father is.... But really i thought it was explained that Anakin was made out of the mihidiclorines. Maybe Shimi had some unknown tie to the force that could have created a very powerful force user... But to just say he was created without a father is a bit of a stretch... It's like saying Anakin is a savior, but in all reality he's not.... I don't like that..

Old Post May 25th, 2005 12:00 AM
Click here to Send Jedi Styles a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Styles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DARTH STEVIOUS
I also saw Anthony Daniels going to the oprea on the scene when they are going up the steps. He has a big long hat on, keep an eye out for him.

well, actually, i didn't see him cuz i was looking at that twi'lek girl walking up the stairs in the white dress. anthony daniels could've spontaneously combusted and i wouldn't have noticed. she was yummy. stick out tongue

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:46 AM
Click here to Send mysterio69 a Private Message Find more posts by mysterio69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nazgūl-lord
Star Wars Junkie

i'm sooo sick of these threads .
anakin has no 'real' father.

big grinExa,Sauron,Kit,A.D,Smodden,MorgulLord,Tassie,pip-foot,Discos,Leggy_N_Merry,Thorondorbig grin

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:04 PM
Click here to Send nazgūl-lord a Private Message Find more posts by nazgūl-lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote