KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » How Do The Heroes Get Padme to Naboo?

How Do The Heroes Get Padme to Naboo?
Started by: DarkYoda

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

How Do The Heroes Get Padme to Naboo?

This was a thought that occurred to me recently, and I don't think I've seen anyone mention it yet.

After Padme dies and the Jedi decide to separate the twins, how do they get Padme's body back to Naboo? If Bail did it, then he would basically be revealing to Vader and The Emperor that he was working with the Jedi. Whoever brought her to Naboo would have some explaining to do.

confused

Old Post May 25th, 2005 09:20 PM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth MoonPIE
DarkYoda's Lover

Maybe one of those dudes on the astriod base took a random ship there with just her body and himself.... I dunno.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 09:22 PM
Click here to Send Darth MoonPIE a Private Message Find more posts by Darth MoonPIE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Texansfan05
Jedi Knight

Your right Dark Yoda I was going to say Bail brought her back but he couldn't have good question I don't have a answer.

sig by Ast

Old Post May 25th, 2005 09:25 PM
Click here to Send Texansfan05 a Private Message Find more posts by Texansfan05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

I mean it doesn't ruin the story or anything, and it is no big deal. I'm just wondering. They had to make her still look pregnant, so it would be someone in the know. Her death would be common knowledge all over the galaxy, seeing as how she played such a pivotal role in the affairs of the republic. Was she branded a traitor? She was holding the necklace Anakin gave her still, so whoever prepared her funeral would have to have known that it meant something to her. I don't know. Maybe I'm reading too much into this. stick out tongue

Old Post May 25th, 2005 09:26 PM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Texansfan05
Jedi Knight

I actually never thought about that until you brought it up it's an interesting question.

sig by Ast

Old Post May 25th, 2005 09:30 PM
Click here to Send Texansfan05 a Private Message Find more posts by Texansfan05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
martyr

At the end of the movie you briefly see the tantive flying down to land on naboo, so bail and his crew took her body there. It would not have been hard to secretly take her there, then leave.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 09:32 PM
Click here to Send martyr a Private Message Find more posts by martyr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
macgeek2005

Why would the empire know? I don't understand. They just take her there. The Empire isn't gonna know.

A day will come when no director has the courage to produce a film anymore.

A day will come when every single director on earth, will give up his/her work in helpless grief, overwhelmed by the greatest movie on earth.

That day......... is May 19 2005

Old Post May 25th, 2005 09:34 PM
Click here to Send macgeek2005 a Private Message Find more posts by macgeek2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by martyr
At the end of the movie you briefly see the tantive flying down to land on naboo, so bail and his crew took her body there. It would not have been hard to secretly take her there, then leave.

Okay... I didn't remember seeing the Tantive IV. Still seems kind of dangerous to me.

If you are the empire and are hunting down the remaining Jedi and know that for a brief time, Obi-Wan and Padme were together on Mustafar, it seems like the first thing you would want to do is go interrogate the people on Naboo as to who brought Padme there. erm

I guess Vader and Sidious may have been resigned to the fact since the Jedi were basically defeated and the Empire had total control.

Last edited by notDeadYet! on May 25th, 2005 at 09:54 PM

Old Post May 25th, 2005 09:47 PM
BeachBunny
Creme De la Creme

It was Bail Organa...in the Tantive IV
and after that he went to Alderan to his wife.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 10:24 PM
Click here to Send BeachBunny a Private Message Find more posts by BeachBunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Ben Kenobi

Misa liking taking the death Padme home...

Too bad GL no liking misa.... and did not show it!

Old Post May 25th, 2005 11:41 PM
Click here to Send Old Ben Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Old Ben Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Fedex.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 11:49 PM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

UPS is better!

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post May 26th, 2005 01:21 AM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malic Clanorian

i thought sidious could forsee the future lol so he should know who brought her to naboo..but then again i could use "sidious ability to forsee" for so many other debates lmao

Homer: "Trying is the first step towards failure."

Old Post May 26th, 2005 02:46 AM
Click here to Send Malic Clanorian a Private Message Find more posts by Malic Clanorian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mace7386

Originally posted by martyr

NO the tantive was flying down to alderaan not naboo

Old Post May 26th, 2005 02:56 AM
Click here to Send mace7386 a Private Message Find more posts by mace7386 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
green dude

You now that guy is with Padme her helper he took her to Naboo he also took her baby girl Leia and he already new he was their with Yoda and Obi-wan discusing what to do with the TWINS so yeah thats what happened big grin

Old Post May 29th, 2005 01:00 AM
Click here to Send green dude a Private Message Find more posts by green dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Texansfan05
Jedi Knight

I guess it was Bail but like in the intro to this thread you would think Bail would have been questioned as to the location of Obi-Wan and Yoda so I'm still not sure.

sig by Ast

Old Post May 29th, 2005 01:07 AM
kremzike
Max Rebo's roadie

Originally posted by mace7386
NO the tantive was flying down to alderaan not naboo

You're thinking of a later shot. Directly after Vader's "NOOOOOO!" it goes to Naboo & they talk about seperating the twins. Then there's the funeral. After the Death Star Construction scene, then there's the Tantive flying to Alderaan.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 01:17 AM
Click here to Send kremzike a Private Message Find more posts by kremzike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kremzike
Max Rebo's roadie

See?

Attachment: planets.jpg
This has been downloaded 72 time(s).

Old Post May 29th, 2005 01:21 AM
Click here to Send kremzike a Private Message Find more posts by kremzike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArynCrinn

Love those sreens from the bootleg...
Why would you download thaT????

Old Post May 29th, 2005 03:52 AM
Click here to Send ArynCrinn a Private Message Find more posts by ArynCrinn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by ArynCrinn
Love those sreens from the bootleg...
Why would you download thaT????

Because November is so far away. stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 04:02 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote