KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Yoda is Senile

Yoda is Senile
Started by: supercybergeek

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
supercybergeek

Yoda is Senile

sure the little green guy has still got a lot of fight in him but he made many mistakes.

1. he knew that traning anakin was a bad idea, but folded like a wallet when QG died.

2. He knew anakin was in pain during AOTC but I guess he forgot to follow up on it, thats what I call bad managment.

3. He couldn't sense that Palps was a sith eventhough he chills out with him all the time?

4. Did not follow up on who created the clone army

5. Failed to Kill Palps

I'm sure there are more I just can't find them all right now

Old Post May 27th, 2005 02:56 AM
Click here to Send supercybergeek a Private Message Find more posts by supercybergeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

thats nice.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 02:58 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
palpy_666
SITH LORD

Yeah, Yoda is nothing more than a green, senial muppet... much like Kermit the Frog (Who incidentally is jokingly Yoda's father-- watch the AOTC second disk about Yoda's digital creation). laughing

Old Post May 27th, 2005 03:01 AM
Click here to Send palpy_666 a Private Message Find more posts by palpy_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

does that mean piggy is his mom? god, that's disturbing.
"kermie!!! come to bed now" ughh....the imagery. sick

Old Post May 27th, 2005 03:11 AM
Click here to Send mysterio69 a Private Message Find more posts by mysterio69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ubidoobascooby
Animatron Man

Re: Yoda is Senile

quote: (post)
Originally posted by supercybergeek
sure the little green guy has still got a lot of fight in him but he made many mistakes.

1. he knew that traning anakin was a bad idea, but folded like a wallet when QG died.

2. He knew anakin was in pain during AOTC but I guess he forgot to follow up on it, thats what I call bad managment.

3. He couldn't sense that Palps was a sith eventhough he chills out with him all the time?

4. Did not follow up on who created the clone army

5. Failed to Kill Palps

I'm sure there are more I just can't find them all right now

1. uh, episode 1 "agree with your taking this boy as your padawan, I, do not." ..."agree with you the COUNCIL deos". yoda can't overrule the council, it's a democracy not a dictatorship.

2. He sensed anikans conflict to stay for padme, he also sensed that Anikan came to his senses and continued with the mission, hense his reassuring.. "hmmm". wink
Also, when Anikan was killing sand people, all he sensed was pain and suffering. He discovered his mother died. I'm sure he gave him a councelling session in there somewhere, but for time, it wasn't necessary.

3. No jedi could sense palps, "the darkside coulds everything." The darkside was strong with palps. "he has control of the senate and the courts, he's to dangerous to be kept alive."
There was nothing to really suspect palpetine about not given the force to sense anything. But you see him give the occasional look of concern.

4. didn't follow up!? Master sifo-dias created it. PLUS! "visit the cloners on kamino I will, and see this army they have assembled for the republic."

5. Well... that was the point, he was arrogant. Sideous could keep fighting and yoda couldn't continue. He failed and went into hiding.

6. Have you even seen the movies, you don't seem to remember jack all?

"your bakery products are weak old man."

Old Post May 27th, 2005 03:19 AM
Click here to Send ubidoobascooby a Private Message Find more posts by ubidoobascooby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
palpy_666
SITH LORD

Re: Re: Yoda is Senile

Originally posted by ubidoobascooby

6. Have you even seen the movies, you don't seem to remember jack all?

Hey.. Come to think about it.. I don't remember a character named Jack either.

laughing

Old Post May 27th, 2005 03:21 AM
Click here to Send palpy_666 a Private Message Find more posts by palpy_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

Re: Re: Re: Yoda is Senile

Originally posted by palpy_666
Hey.. Come to think about it.. I don't remember a character named Jack either.

laughing

wasn't he the guy in empire, "two fighters against a star destroyer?"
stick out tongue

Old Post May 27th, 2005 03:34 AM
Click here to Send mysterio69 a Private Message Find more posts by mysterio69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supercybergeek

Re: Re: Yoda is Senile

say what you will, Yoda was the leader of the jedi and he screwed it up on his watch. Case closed.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 06:00 AM
Click here to Send supercybergeek a Private Message Find more posts by supercybergeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who is Master Sifo-deis anyway? and why was count Dooku called Lord Tyranus. Did Master Sifo-deis secret order the clone army? then was he killed by Dooku or Palatine?

The fate of the galaxy lies with the Empire.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 09:13 AM
Click here to Send Robin Darkside a Private Message Find more posts by Robin Darkside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Originally posted by Robin Darkside
Who is Master Sifo-deis anyway? and why was count Dooku called Lord Tyranus. Did Master Sifo-deis secret order the clone army? then was he killed by Dooku or Palatine?

Master Sifo-Dias was a member of the council circa TPM (according to LOE he is friends with Dooku and Dooku uses his name to order the clone army then was killed by Dooku, Labyrinth of Evil is apparantley sanctioned by GL as filling some gaps in before EP3)

Lord Tyranus or Darth Tyranus is Dooku's sith name

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 27th, 2005 10:39 AM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Yoda is Senile

Originally posted by supercybergeek

If you look more closely you will see that one of the siths greatest abilitys is to cloud the force from the jedi. So i think that speaks for itself smile

-TeamMir-

Old Post May 27th, 2005 10:46 AM
Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supercybergeek

Originally posted by smoker4
Master Sifo-Dias was a member of the council circa TPM (according to LOE he is friends with Dooku and Dooku uses his name to order the clone army then was killed by Dooku, Labyrinth of Evil is apparantley sanctioned by GL as filling some gaps in before EP3)

why did'nt they explain that?

Old Post May 27th, 2005 03:03 PM
yerssot

because it was not needed to explain it
it didn't bring anything extra to the EpIII story, plus as said: the closest you get is that it's explained in EU

Old Post May 27th, 2005 04:01 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote