1. uh, episode 1 "agree with your taking this boy as your padawan, I, do not." ..."agree with you the COUNCIL deos". yoda can't overrule the council, it's a democracy not a dictatorship.
2. He sensed anikans conflict to stay for padme, he also sensed that Anikan came to his senses and continued with the mission, hense his reassuring.. "hmmm".
Also, when Anikan was killing sand people, all he sensed was pain and suffering. He discovered his mother died. I'm sure he gave him a councelling session in there somewhere, but for time, it wasn't necessary.
3. No jedi could sense palps, "the darkside coulds everything." The darkside was strong with palps. "he has control of the senate and the courts, he's to dangerous to be kept alive."
There was nothing to really suspect palpetine about not given the force to sense anything. But you see him give the occasional look of concern.
4. didn't follow up!? Master sifo-dias created it. PLUS! "visit the cloners on kamino I will, and see this army they have assembled for the republic."
5. Well... that was the point, he was arrogant. Sideous could keep fighting and yoda couldn't continue. He failed and went into hiding.
6. Have you even seen the movies, you don't seem to remember jack all?
"your bakery products are weak old man."
Registered: Jul 2004
Location: Ol'Blighty in the north
Master Sifo-Dias was a member of the council circa TPM (according to LOE he is friends with Dooku and Dooku uses his name to order the clone army then was killed by Dooku, Labyrinth of Evil is apparantley sanctioned by GL as filling some gaps in before EP3)
Lord Tyranus or Darth Tyranus is Dooku's sith name