KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » What moments link the two trilogies together?

What moments link the two trilogies together?
Started by: koolruningz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
koolruningz
2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

What moments link the two trilogies together?

What scenes and dialogue do you think was included in ROTS to bridge the gap between the trilogies?

"The Capitol of this rugged slang is WU-TANG,
Witty Unpridictable Talent And Natural Game". GZA

Old Post May 26th, 2005 10:46 PM
Click here to Send koolruningz a Private Message Find more posts by koolruningz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Texansfan05
Jedi Knight

I think the scenes at the end of the movie with Luke and Leia bridge the gap I also think The 1st Obi-Wan Vs Anakin Duel set's the stage before the episode 4 Obi-Wan VS Vader duel.

sig by Ast

Old Post May 26th, 2005 10:48 PM
Click here to Send Texansfan05 a Private Message Find more posts by Texansfan05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

For me Yodas Exile, Obiwan bringing Luke to Lars, Darth Vaders transformation, Why there aint no more Jedi, thats all i could think off

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 10:49 PM
Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Erm, the whole movie?

Old Post May 26th, 2005 10:50 PM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
koolruningz
2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

How about Luke repeating his mothers dying words to Obi Wan "there is still good in him". Seeing the world through Vaders eyes carries more weight when he wants to look at Luke through his own eyes as he is dying.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 10:57 PM
Click here to Send koolruningz a Private Message Find more posts by koolruningz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
koolruningz
2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

Also i think the Emperor orders the clones to double their efforts when they are looking for Yoda, the same comment the commander of the second Death Star uses.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:05 PM
DirectorFitz

i cant remember...is vader's vision in red? or in in blue? through the lens i mean

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:58 PM
Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
koolruningz
2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

Red

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:59 PM
dedjedi25

When Bail hands the Droids over to Captain Antilles.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 03:07 AM
Click here to Send dedjedi25 a Private Message Find more posts by dedjedi25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

vader-"i sense a presense i have not felt since.."
it's cool, cuz now we know the rest of that sentence.
"since the bastard cut my legs and arm off and left me to die on a molten rock beach."

Old Post May 27th, 2005 03:44 AM
Click here to Send mysterio69 a Private Message Find more posts by mysterio69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

The setting for the the Dooku duel is very familiar.

Anakin's choice also mirrors his choice in ROTJ.(so I picked two easy ones) stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 05:30 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

I don't know if it really links the two, but I just noticed right before the helmet is put on Vader, he takes one last gasp for air which was cool to me since it was the last time we hear him breathing without the mask until ROTJ.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 05:46 AM
Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanquish

I'm going to say seeing Obi wan in the opening scene in The phantom menace, and EVERYTHING that followed that in all three PT movies was the link... smile

Old Post May 27th, 2005 05:48 AM
Click here to Send Vanquish a Private Message Find more posts by Vanquish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

You know what REALLY makes the movies connect? The very end credits of III and the Opening credits of IV.

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post May 27th, 2005 05:49 AM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr_snerdly

Don't you just love stupid threads? Why don't you just ask what color is Mace Windu's light saber?

Old Post May 27th, 2005 02:42 PM
Click here to Send mr_snerdly a Private Message Find more posts by mr_snerdly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ben-Kenobi

Heres Some I Thought Of. Ill Probly Post More Later.

Young Anakin Destroying The Trade Federation Ship
# 1 ---
Luke Skywalker Destroying The Imperialists Death Star

Anakin Skywalker Loseing Half His Arm To Count Dooku
# 2 ---
Luke Skywalker Loseing His hand to Darth Vader

Obi-Wan Kenobi Confronting Darth Vader On Mustafar Trying To Turn Him Back To Anakin Skywalker.
# 3 ---
Luke Skywalker Confronting Darth Vader On The Second Death Star In An Attempt To Turn Him Back To Anakin Skywalker
(In which He susceeds)

Qui-Gon Jins death inrageing obi-wan kenobi to fight with anger against darth maul.
#4 ---
Obi-Wan Kenobis death causeing luke to fire on storm troopers in a moment of anger which lead to the destruction of the death star

Old Post May 27th, 2005 02:52 PM
Click here to Send Ben-Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Ben-Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

very true ben, i like the way you wrote that

Old Post May 27th, 2005 08:26 PM
Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yodafan

The last scene of ROTS, Owean and Buras are standing at the exact same spot as Luke in ep4.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 08:53 PM
Click here to Send yodafan a Private Message Find more posts by yodafan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

pretty much the whole movie but some specific scenes are when yoda says he must go into exile, luke and leia being born and named, and all the other obvious stuff

Old Post May 27th, 2005 09:10 PM
Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kegs202

The first time I seen the interior of the Tantive IV just brought it all back.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 09:58 PM
Click here to Send kegs202 a Private Message Find more posts by kegs202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote