KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » A puzzeling question which side is stronger ?

Which side do you think is stronger ? you have 50 days
This poll is closed.
DarkSide 14 29.17%
LightSide 14 29.17%
Neither 4 8.33%
Both are Equal 16 33.33%
Total: 48 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

A puzzeling question which side is stronger ?
Started by: green dude

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
green dude

Question A puzzeling question which side is stronger ?

A puzzeling question baffeled people for years who is really stronger

DarkSide evil face
or

LightSide angel

always against each other like a refletion both are the opposite

now vote which side is stronger

Why ?

and who's the strongest

or the strongest people on that side

You chose

people are good

people are bad

some are angry

some are sad

goodside can be strong and same as bad

choose the side choose your path

which side are you on ?
confused

Last edited by green dude on May 29th, 2005 at 12:24 AM

Old Post May 29th, 2005 12:21 AM
Click here to Send green dude a Private Message Find more posts by green dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

The Dark Side is stronger but the will and character of those who follow the path of the Light will prevail, always.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 12:29 AM
Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morgoths_Wrath

I think that essentially both sides are equally powerful, the strength depends on the person using the power. Since the Force is the fuel for both sides, I highly doubt it favors one over the other. They are equal.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 12:34 AM
Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I agree that they are equal, they are merely different views of the same thing(force). While strengh resides in the person, not the side they use.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 12:36 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Texansfan05
Jedi Knight

I voted for the light side because it alway's end's up winning even though sidious claim's the darkside is stronger the lightside won.

sig by Ast

Old Post May 29th, 2005 12:39 AM
Click here to Send Texansfan05 a Private Message Find more posts by Texansfan05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Echuu
Master Jedi

I agree with Texansfans05. I really don't see why this question comes up seeing as its obvious who wins in the end. The only way I could see the dark side being stonger is in the short term of things and getting what you want fast; otherwise, if you want the answer just watch Return of the Jedi.

"Jesus also thought that non-believers should be stoned"------Alliance

Old Post May 29th, 2005 01:39 AM
Click here to Send Echuu a Private Message Find more posts by Echuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jerlark386
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whats baffles me is why is neither and both are equal in the same poll.

Kinda redundant is'nt it?

???

Old Post May 29th, 2005 01:46 AM
Click here to Send jerlark386 a Private Message Find more posts by jerlark386 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jerlark386
Whats baffles me is why is neither and both are equal in the same poll.

Kinda redundant is'nt it?

???

How about the fact that they both have votes.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 01:50 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

they are equal. it depends who is weilding the power.

Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Dark side is the quick and easy path.

You follow the quick and easy path because you want power. That is greed and impatience for a start.

Both equal, but the dark side gives you results quicker, whereas the lightside has unseen benefits, and only through patience and resolve can anyone achieve those things.

Darkside users go on and on about how powerful they become when on the darkside. They become blinded with their new abilities and don't even see the brick wall hurtling towards them.

The dark side is like selling your soul to the devil. You get short term results but you lose your humanity and everything you fought for. Only Anakin was allowed a refund. Jammy git.

Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

im gonna say lightside purely from the fact the darkside gets owned by the end of rotj.no expression

but i still liketh the darkside.evil face

Old Post May 29th, 2005 01:57 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reverand89

The dark side is stronger in sheer power but the lightside is far more powerfull in the force.

Behold the power of the monkey!!!

Old Post May 29th, 2005 02:36 AM
Click here to Send Reverand89 a Private Message Find more posts by Reverand89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

Look at the people throughout the entire saga on both sides. All the Jedi have little if any emotion when fighting. They dont use fear or hate as fuel. They use the force. Look at Yoda. He lived 900 years. It was due to being one with the force. I dont know how old Sidious was, but i dont think it was 900 years.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 03:12 AM
Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

Originally posted by Red Superfly

You follow the quick and easy path because you want power. That is greed and impatience for a start.

Both equal, but the dark side gives you results quicker, whereas the lightside has unseen benefits, and only through patience and resolve can anyone achieve those things.

Darkside users go on and on about how powerful they become when on the darkside. They become blinded with their new abilities and don't even see the brick wall hurtling towards them.

The dark side is like selling your soul to the devil. You get short term results but you lose your humanity and everything you fought for. Only Anakin was allowed a refund. Jammy git.

I wouldnt say he got a refund. He got his Legs and both his arms chopped off. Hes a quadriplegic in my book.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 03:14 AM
Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

One example of how even they are was the fight between both sides foremost figures coming to a draw.

ps: I know that is a very hot topic, but lets not hijack this thread to argue about it.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 03:16 AM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

Well lets put it this way. If u had a Sith Lord dueling against a Veteran Jedi Master, or lets say a younger Yoda, who would u take?

Old Post May 29th, 2005 03:17 AM
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

Originally posted by Red Superfly

exactly.

Luke: "Is the dark side stronger?"
Yoda: "No. Quicker. Easier. More seductive."

The force itself is simply energy, it how you use that energy that determines the good or the bad.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 03:23 AM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
green dude

UMM excuse me GangusGrievous their is no younger Yoda hes 900 i
don't know what he looked like when he was younger but we sertanly will never know not unless you go back 800 and something years back i wonder what he looked like ?

Old Post May 29th, 2005 03:28 AM
Click here to Send green dude a Private Message Find more posts by green dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
green dude

and good answer guys keep em coming

Old Post May 29th, 2005 03:29 AM
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

a green guy with big ears thats about 1 meter tall, only with less wrinkles and more hair.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 03:29 AM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote