KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Commence Order 66

Commence Order 66
Started by: king_arthur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
king_arthur

Commence Order 66

I thought the scene where the clones are shooting the jedi was good, although I thought the jedi who were killed got their ASSES beaten. I mean c'mon they're jedi. How'd they get killed so quickly by a few clones? I thought they deserved a better death than by a clone with a gun.

Also did the clones knew about Sidious's plan all along or were they just taking orders without question?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 01:30 AM
Click here to Send king_arthur a Private Message Find more posts by king_arthur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

One unsuspecting jedi against a batallion of Jango Fetts who moments ago where following their orders.

Come on...

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 01:31 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prod
Portman lover

Yeah....I just wished that they would show the jedi fighting backa BIt more...but the scene was nicely done...

the clones are like droids...who have been taght to follow orders....that was an order they were taught earlier on in their "lives"....at least that is what I think... big grin

http://rapidshare.de/files/2178551/e3-sample.avi.html

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 01:33 AM
Click here to Send Prod a Private Message Find more posts by Prod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
king_arthur

DARTH SlDIOUS: Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order Sixty-Six.

CLONE COMMANDER CODY: It will be done, My Lord.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 01:40 AM
Click here to Send king_arthur a Private Message Find more posts by king_arthur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darkperson
AKA Darth Shadow

Sidious had it all planned.

Darkness rules in the light.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 01:44 AM
Click here to Send darkperson a Private Message Find more posts by darkperson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Sidious01
Sword&WeaponMasterOfGSG

Sleeper program anyone? stick out tongue
But yeah that WAS sad, lots of people were crying during that midnight showin' man
what was the saddest death for me was Ki-Adi-Mundi's death..the look on his face and his desperation to block those bolts was very good

Sig by Ast

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 01:47 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Sidious01 a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Sidious01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prod
Portman lover

yeah...I love watching that part again and again...I dont really cry....but i DO feel sad sad

*tear*

http://rapidshare.de/files/2178551/e3-sample.avi.html

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 02:01 AM
Click here to Send Prod a Private Message Find more posts by Prod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Obi-Wan got soooooo lucky that he got his saber back and got out of there in a hurry...

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 02:04 AM
Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thornbane
Darth Thornbane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xeous
Obi-Wan got soooooo lucky that he got his saber back and got out of there in a hurry...

And for Cody to think "No one could have survived that fall"

Don't they say that in ALL the movies? Jeez. In a rush to go somewhere? You have 10,000 troops, send out a damned search party.

(* I do like the line from the book from Cody - "couldn't the order have come through BEFORE I gave him back his bloody lightsabre?" *)

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 02:09 AM
Click here to Send Thornbane a Private Message Find more posts by Thornbane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok, The clones had the advantage of the betrayal, then turned on the Jedi when they least suspected. Only Yoda could sense their betrayal.

The fate of the galaxy lies with the Empire.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 02:25 AM
Click here to Send Robin Darkside a Private Message Find more posts by Robin Darkside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Only Yoda had less than 11238957972431795701561048 to fight.

Everyone else was with an entire squad of clone troopers.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 02:30 AM
Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Bong
Perpetually High

But Yoda took them out without even looking. I bet he could kill a squad. smokin'

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 03:15 AM
Click here to Send Darth Bong a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Bong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

In my honest opinion, I think MORE Jedi should have been shown being slaughtered by clones. We saw Aayla Secura, Ki-Adi-Mundi, and Plo Koon...but that's not everyone!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 03:18 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CBright7831

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
In my honest opinion, I think MORE Jedi should have been shown being slaughtered by clones. We saw Aayla Secura, Ki-Adi-Mundi, and Plo Koon...but that's not everyone!
But those were the main Jedi everyone remembers. If Quilon Vos was shown getting blasted with a tank, I doubt people would care. I actually somewhat cared about Aayla, Ki-Adi, and Plo Koon some because they were on screen some.

And no, I don't count Quilon's useless cameo in TPM as memorable.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 03:25 AM
Click here to Send CBright7831 a Private Message Find more posts by CBright7831 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Zhin
Serving the Crown

It was very well done. Quite sad, quite moving.

And terryfic music also.

"That night, when I entered my room, I had the surprise of receiving only one gunshot" - G.Montenegro on surprises

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 03:30 AM
Click here to Send Darth Zhin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Zhin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was crushed when Yoda dropped his cane

The fate of the galaxy lies with the Empire.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 03:43 AM
Click here to Send Robin Darkside a Private Message Find more posts by Robin Darkside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta 62
Autobots, Roll out!

I agree..that was devastating seeing how effected Yoda was by everything. And his voice when he said farewell to Chewie and Tarrful? "Miss you I will.."

As to the clones..I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that a gene was implanted in every clone that made them instantly and without question obey the command of "Order 66"

My myspace Galbadia Hotel (Anime/Game OSTs)

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 04:29 AM
Click here to Send Delta 62 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta 62 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decay

i think the clones knew of order 66 before it was given. they knew instantly what it meant when sidious said to excecute it. they are completly loyal to the rebublic so they wouldnt question it, especially if they heard about it before hand. id say the emperor made them all aware of the possibility of jedi rebellion and told them that as soon as he gives the word to kill them. they are grown to have no independance and trained not to question orders so i dont think much thought came into it. and becuase of the lack of anger and malace the jedi probably wouldnt pick up on it very easily, which is shown especially when aayla secura was killed, she sensed something, saw the troopers raise their weapons and she reached for her saber and turned around to see what they were aiming at, only to be shot in the back by them. i think it wouldnt have taken plo koon a while to realise what was going on too, when they started shooting at him he probably thought he missed some enemy fighter that was on his back before he realised he was the target. the jedi on the speeder didnt even look at the troopers when the nodded to eachother and dropped back behind her. i think the commandos could have disobeyed though. they have alot more independance than the standard trooper. the arc's might have questioned it too, but the standard trooper will obey without question.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 02:12 PM
Click here to Send Decay a Private Message Find more posts by Decay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta 62
Autobots, Roll out!

Not a bad reasoning..but alas..

My myspace Galbadia Hotel (Anime/Game OSTs)

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:12 PM
Click here to Send Delta 62 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta 62 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
king_arthur

I find it hard to believe that the clonetrooper who handed Obi-Wan his lightsaber like a good friend would try to shoot him down after recieving the order.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 04:18 AM