KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Insurance any1?!

Insurance any1?!
Started by: benskywalker88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
benskywalker88

Insurance any1?!

In Episode III there was so much destruction of property, an Insurance seller would have a field day! Take for instance Palpatine's window, that was one big window so I'm guessin that's gonna cost him a lot! All the senate pods in the senate, I think the aliens will kinda notice when there's no pod for them and those wookies are gna start rippin arms of the other senators! Oh and that huge facility on Mustafar completely destroyed but I don't know if theres an insurance for lava damage! And if only you could insure your limbs, these Jedi would be rich by now! What else, well the list could go on for years and that's where you people come in, anyone got any ideas on other stuff which was destroyed in ROTS, name it!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 07:18 PM
Click here to Send benskywalker88 a Private Message Find more posts by benskywalker88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagueis
The Wise-Ass Sith Lord

All those ships in the opening space battle....and all the damage done when the Invisible Hand crash landed, taking out all those towers and stuff.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 07:21 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagueis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagueis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rubinator
is SYLAR

all the senate pods during thr yoda/sids fight

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 07:25 PM
Click here to Send rubinator a Private Message Find more posts by rubinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Rankkor
Shikido Master

Anakin could sue obi1

Fear the dark corners

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 07:28 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Rankkor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Rankkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Travizzle
Step Off

SACRIFICES MUST BE MADE IN WAR!

Every feel like being evil?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 07:43 PM
Click here to Send Darth Travizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Travizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Rankkor
Shikido Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Travizzle
SACRIFICES MUST BE MADE IN WAR!

Agreed. But still, yoda fled along with obi1 cause they were the only remaining representatives of the jedi order, and mace broke the windu and so, they are to be punished to the full extent of the law. And they've made it worse. They only haven't paid they also run away. I say to the electric chair with them.

Fear the dark corners

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 07:47 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Rankkor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Rankkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

I don't think there was anyone left to file an insurance claim on Mustafar since EVERYONE was killed! evil face

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 07:57 PM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Echuu
Master Jedi

Well hey; look at the death star! Do you really think State Farm would want to try and cover that thing!?

Utupau kinda got beat up.

"Jesus also thought that non-believers should be stoned"------Alliance

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 07:58 PM
Click here to Send Echuu a Private Message Find more posts by Echuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
benskywalker88

I hope the Jedi Temple was insured, cause it was officially busted and Adi watchamacallit's speeder!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 08:05 PM
Click here to Send benskywalker88 a Private Message Find more posts by benskywalker88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

Heh... I don't think anyone would want to repair the temple. I'm surprised Palpatine didn't have it demolished! (remember how it appears now in ROTJ roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 08:07 PM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
benskywalker88

Lightsaber insurance! Cause I mean who lost their lightsaber? Dooku, Mace, Palpatine, Yoda and all the Jedi who were killed in Order 66, that's a lot of money!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 08:10 PM
Darth Travizzle
Step Off

It's the next "Great Depression" That will probably what the TV series will be about between Episodes III and IV. LOL

Every feel like being evil?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:02 PM
Click here to Send Darth Travizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Travizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Halo
Dark Sith Lord

hey don't forgot the death of wookies life insurance is through the roof at an all time high. It cost money for the life support system for Darth Vader

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 10:56 PM
Click here to Send Darth Halo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Halo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Travizzle
It's the next "Great Depression" That will probably what the TV series will be about between Episodes III and IV. LOL

*pictures Obi-Wan Kenobi working for pay at a sardine canning company in Monterey*

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 11:07 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Halo
Dark Sith Lord

someone pull the plug on vader, I am tired of my taxes paying for all this crap. my insurance rates have gone up

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 11:10 PM
Click here to Send Darth Halo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Halo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It cost money for Grievous to be destroyed.

And then...oi...all those actors in the movie. Especially the supposedly dead ones! stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 11:13 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rubinator
is SYLAR

the battle of Coruscant(clone wars)

Last edited by rubinator on Jun 23rd, 2005 at 12:42 AM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:39 AM
Click here to Send rubinator a Private Message Find more posts by rubinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
THEJEDIMASTER
Jedi Master

lolz dis topic is funny

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 01:11 AM
Click here to Send THEJEDIMASTER a Private Message Find more posts by THEJEDIMASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Bong
Perpetually High

Good thing Anakin had lava insurance. He didnt even have to talk to clones for an hour on the phone before they rescued him. Wish I had that kind of service when my car breaks down. smokin'

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 09:34 PM
Click here to Send Darth Bong a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Bong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote