KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » plo koons scene?

plo koons scene?
Started by: master koon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darknightbatman
batman

Miffed plo koons scene?

i think plo koon should had a fighting scene in E3 not a flying one but master Tin should had the flying scene

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 08:14 PM
Click here to Send darknightbatman a Private Message Find more posts by darknightbatman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Commander Duck
The Expendable Jedi

I agree! atleast he didnt get slaughtered in the temple.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 08:29 PM
Click here to Send Commander Duck a Private Message Find more posts by Commander Duck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darknightbatman
batman

i think he should have killed some clones

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 08:35 PM
Click here to Send darknightbatman a Private Message Find more posts by darknightbatman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Travizzle
Step Off

me too. Plo Koon was cool.

Every feel like being evil?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 08:44 PM
Click here to Send Darth Travizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Travizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Mawi
Jedi Master Assassin

I have no idea why George Lucas had Plo Koon blasted out of the sky and Saesee Tiin be killed by Palpatine. But personally, their deaths were pathetic. Saesee Tiin is an Ikotochi, he was born to fly a starfighter FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Plo Koon's a Kel Dorian, he should have been part of Mace Windu's "strike force" to take out Palpatine. PLUS, Lucas should have had Plo Koon to least injure Palpatine a bit. WORST THING IS THAT JEDI CHARACTERS, OTHER THAN MACE, OBI-WAN, ANAKIN, YODA AND KI-ADI MUNDI, NEVER HAVE A SPEAKING PART!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:12 AM
Click here to Send Master Mawi a Private Message Find more posts by Master Mawi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

you know what? their not gonna change it, its not gonna happen. stop wishing for things that will not ever happen. whats done is done. live with it.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:26 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Commander Duck
The Expendable Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mist
you know what? their not gonna change it, its not gonna happen. stop wishing for things that will not ever happen. whats done is done. live with it.

Yes!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 04:08 AM
Click here to Send Commander Duck a Private Message Find more posts by Commander Duck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

The CG in Plo Koon's death scene is awful.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 04:09 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ben-Kenobi

Also, since we are amoung the subject of Plo Koon dieing in a starfighter left a major plot hole in the star wars universe, only two jedi knights customized their starfighters, Anakin Skywalker, And Saesse Tin, And Plo Koon has a customized paint job on his starfighter, and what seem to be a couple upgrades on the old starfighter.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 05:33 AM
Click here to Send Ben-Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Ben-Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mist

Yet another pointless post.

They may edit it in the DVD version. Who knows. I hope they do.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 05:44 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Originally posted by Master Mawi
I have no idea why George Lucas had Plo Koon blasted out of the sky and Saesee Tiin be killed by Palpatine. But personally, their deaths were pathetic. Saesee Tiin is an Ikotochi, he was born to fly a starfighter FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Originally posted by Ben-Kenobi
Also, since we are amoung the subject of Plo Koon dieing in a starfighter left a major plot hole in the star wars universe, only two jedi knights customized their starfighters, Anakin Skywalker, And Saesse Tin, And Plo Koon has a customized paint job on his starfighter, and what seem to be a couple upgrades on the old starfighter.

That's EU. EU ain't canon. EU is stupid. Don't read EU if you want the films to make sense.

If Plo Koon was in Mace's posse he'd have had a crappy half-second death. Putting it in the Order 66 montage makes it more important.

Last edited by DeVi| D0do on Jun 17th, 2005 at 05:52 AM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 05:49 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
obi-wan geynobi
Sith fan

Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
That's EU. EU ain't canon. EU is stupid. Don't read EU if you want the films to make sense.

If Plo Koon was in Mace's posse he'd have had a crappy half-second death. Putting it in the Order 66 montage makes it more important.

yes but if plo koon would have survived much longer bit in the windu strike team part that would have been cool. and i would have want to see his orange light saber because he changed it from blue to orange

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 10:18 AM
Click here to Send obi-wan geynobi a Private Message Find more posts by obi-wan geynobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
obi-wan geynobi
Sith fan

Originally posted by DeVi| D0do

yes but if plo koon would have survived much longer bit in the windu strike team part that would have been cool. and i would have want to see his orange light saber because he changed it from blue to orange

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 10:18 AM
Click here to Send obi-wan geynobi a Private Message Find more posts by obi-wan geynobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

No he didn't. That's EU. In the films they're only red, blue, green and purple for Mace.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 10:20 AM
obi-wan geynobi
Sith fan

hmm i think you are right but still it would have been cool ey?
check this out this is really cool and its not fake!
www.rabittooth.com/starwarswallpaper.htm

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 10:56 AM
obi-wan geynobi
Sith fan

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 10:57 AM
Gollum1956
Jedi Master

sweet nice link smile

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 02:55 PM
Click here to Send Gollum1956 a Private Message Find more posts by Gollum1956 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PloKoon

Amen to everyone, Plo Koon should of had a way bigger part in the movie and not die so easily. He was one of the best pilots out there and would have put up a bigger fight

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 07:20 PM
Click here to Send PloKoon a Private Message Find more posts by PloKoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

who wants to see a guy witha big forehead, when u can see a cool vampire looking guy??? Happy Dance

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 02:59 AM
Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by obi-wan geynobi

As Dodo already said, that's EU. And even if he'd have been in the strike force team, it would've been an even faster death than the one he got. Lucas knew the Order 66 thing would piss off a lot of fans of smaller characters, like Koon, Mundi, Secura, etc.

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 06:45 AM
Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote