KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » plo koons scene?

plo koons scene?
Started by: master koon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Funkadelic

and in that scene the cockpit is an ep.3 one whilst he's flying an ep.2 fighter.

It's an image worth pondering for a moment. Maybe, when you cut past the instrumental and songwriting virtuosity, the funny voices and characters, what is left is a man alone in his recording studio for days at a time.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 11:31 AM
Click here to Send Funkadelic a Private Message Find more posts by Funkadelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jango fat
and in that scene the cockpit is an ep.3 one whilst he's flying an ep.2 fighter.

A few of the SW characters had personalized shuttles/fighters, such as Anakin Skywalker, Saesee Tiin (best damn pilot), Vader (the tie fighter), but when i saw Koon's, i was like "WTF???". i had no idea he had a personalized one as well....but i guess he did... What the f**k?

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:02 PM
Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
david flood

some of the jedi deaths were a real disgrace

he have known these characters for 6 years and we got atatched to them . then in 3 flicks of a palpatines wrist kolar ,fisto and tiin are dead

i was really pi**ed at koon and mundis death oh and btw was that adi gallia on the speeder bike cos i read somewhere that that was her cousin or something like that

many thanks to ast for the cool sig

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 03:20 PM
Click here to Send david flood a Private Message Find more posts by david flood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont know, I dont mean to upset others, but if a Jedi died in the movies ,where he had no relevance, I dont see a problem. If something like EU made a super liking of them, where George Lucas didn;t think much of them, Then I dont see a problem.
I dont like EU, not because I didn't give it a chance, its only cause I concentrate on what Lucas provided through the movies

The fate of the galaxy lies with the Empire.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 03:27 PM
Click here to Send Robin Darkside a Private Message Find more posts by Robin Darkside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
david flood

yeah but gl should have considered the hardcore fans

many thanks to ast for the cool sig

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 03:33 PM
Click here to Send david flood a Private Message Find more posts by david flood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

a hardcore fan can mean, someone other than an EU junkie

The fate of the galaxy lies with the Empire.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 03:46 PM
Click here to Send Robin Darkside a Private Message Find more posts by Robin Darkside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

I somewhat agree. However, i'm gonna use the "clone wars get out of jail" card here. Clone Wars WAS supervised by Lucas. And in those toons he made a few jedi more important, such as Tiin, Fisto or Shaak Ti.

And i'm sure he actually did try to make all their deaths look interesting in an initial version of the script. EG: Shaak Ti's two death versions which were both cut out, but in the end didn't sad

Either way, it won't do any good venting about that now is it?

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 03:55 PM
Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Commander Duck
The Expendable Jedi

Originally posted by dflood
some of the jedi deaths were a real disgrace

he have known these characters for 6 years and we got atatched to them . then in 3 flicks of a palpatines wrist kolar ,fisto and tiin are dead

i was really pi**ed at koon and mundis death oh and btw was that adi gallia on the speeder bike cos i read somewhere that that was her cousin or something like that

You read right. That was Adi Gallia's cousin Stass Allie. smile

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 06:54 PM
Click here to Send Commander Duck a Private Message Find more posts by Commander Duck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
commander gree

i hate that scen when plo koon blows up yeah i agree he should fight and kill some clones or something

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 07:54 PM
Click here to Send commander gree a Private Message Find more posts by commander gree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Travizzle
Step Off

Here's a picture of Plo Koon without all the stuff he needs on his face with human oxygen.

Attachment: plo koon.jpg
This has been downloaded 52 time(s).

Every feel like being evil?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 07:58 PM
Click here to Send Darth Travizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Travizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Robin Darkside
I dont know, I dont mean to upset others, but if a Jedi died in the movies ,where he had no relevance, I dont see a problem. If something like EU made a super liking of them, where George Lucas didn;t think much of them, Then I dont see a problem.
I dont like EU, not because I didn't give it a chance, its only cause I concentrate on what Lucas provided through the movies

I think some of the reason isn't that people liked the characters but that it makes the jedi look pretty crappy.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 01:52 AM
Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bruthaindahood

hi hannah

luke I am your father. destroy the sith we must . you do not know the pawahh of the dark side. fear anger anger hate hate suffering- dark side.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 02:04 AM
Click here to Send bruthaindahood a Private Message Find more posts by bruthaindahood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darthburgerking
That guy you don't know

Plo's death was pretty lame ever since episode 1 and Jedi Power Battles where he kicked ass I wanted him to be in a movie using some light saber action. Also his saber wasn't yellow in episode 2, I haven't watched it in a while so I can't remember confused

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 05:00 AM
Click here to Send Darthburgerking a Private Message Find more posts by Darthburgerking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote