KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Why Padme's death was Anakin's fault

Who is ur favourite Star Wars character?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Anakin Skywalker/ Darth Vadar 13 16.25%
Obi Wan Kenobi 14 17.50%
Padme Amidala 7 8.75%
Palpatine 7 8.75%
Yoda 8 10.00%
Luke Skywalker 6 7.50%
Princess Leia 5 6.25%
Han Solo 6 7.50%
C-3P0 & R2-D2 droids 4 5.00%
Other 10 12.50%
Total: 36 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Why Padme's death was Anakin's fault
Started by: ilovedaniel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ilovedaniel

Miffed Why Padme's death was Anakin's fault

Heyo you star wars fans, hopefuly you will have seen the new Star Wars movie by now and if you haven't then you are totally mad because it is brill!!!!!!!! stick out tongue
Anyway, we all knew wat was going to happen to Anakin and we knew wat was going to happen to the lovely Padme Amidala. She had two lovely children who she names Leia and Luke Skywalker. Thing is Padme does not survive and she gives up the will to live but why did she choose to do this?, There are many possible reasons for this happening but what do you guys all think? My main guess is that because she knew Anakin had turned to the dark side but maybe if she had decided to stay alive he could have come back but i wanna know wat u star wars fans think.

Luv I love Daniel xxx

P.S- you can vote on who your favourite character is from the all six star wars movie so that we can find out the best characters, you can vote for more than one too.

Get posting! wink STAR WARS

Attachment: starwars300_168292a.jpg
This has been downloaded 156 time(s).

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:32 PM
Click here to Send ilovedaniel a Private Message Find more posts by ilovedaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

huh? huh

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:39 PM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

Does anyone else think they know why Padme chose to die? wink

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:44 PM
Click here to Send ilovedaniel a Private Message Find more posts by ilovedaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Rankkor
Shikido Master

Padme discovered that ani was having a case with someone else. What she didn't know, that someone else was the DARK SIDE. So, she died. laughing

My favourite characters:

Vader OT
sidious/Palpatine PT
Dooku
Leia ROTJ
R2 D2
Aayla Secura

Fear the dark corners

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:49 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Rankkor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Rankkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Funkadelic

Did u see ROTS?

It's an image worth pondering for a moment. Maybe, when you cut past the instrumental and songwriting virtuosity, the funny voices and characters, what is left is a man alone in his recording studio for days at a time.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:51 PM
Click here to Send Funkadelic a Private Message Find more posts by Funkadelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kremzike
Max Rebo's roadie

My favorite character in the whole entire saga is the Cantina alien named Cunphusing Kayemci Postuuur.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:58 PM
Click here to Send kremzike a Private Message Find more posts by kremzike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Funkadelic

Yeah right

It's an image worth pondering for a moment. Maybe, when you cut past the instrumental and songwriting virtuosity, the funny voices and characters, what is left is a man alone in his recording studio for days at a time.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:01 PM
Click here to Send Funkadelic a Private Message Find more posts by Funkadelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kf100

she died from a broken heart, because she knew Anakin would have killed her. she didn't see the point in living after that.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 11:20 PM
Click here to Send kf100 a Private Message Find more posts by kf100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkatinWitAsaber
Member of the Order

My favorite character is obi won kenobi I mean he freakin chop ani in half YEA!!!!!!!! lol

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 12:46 AM
Click here to Send SkatinWitAsaber a Private Message Find more posts by SkatinWitAsaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McCusto
Republic Commando

LoL, no he didn't. He cut off his legs (Below the knee) and one of his arms. If he were to cut off his legs completely, yeah, he would have chopped him in half.

Official Member of the Cliegg Lars Fan Club

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 01:19 AM
Click here to Send McCusto a Private Message Find more posts by McCusto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

What the f**k?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 01:24 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McCusto
Republic Commando

laughing

Official Member of the Cliegg Lars Fan Club

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 01:52 AM
Click here to Send McCusto a Private Message Find more posts by McCusto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Why Padme didn't keep herself alive for her kids is a complete mystery to me.

Fav character, Plo Koon cos he is so freakin ugly.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 03:41 AM
Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by McCusto
LoL, no he didn't. He cut off his legs (Below the knee) and one of his arms. If he were to cut off his legs completely, yeah, he would have chopped him in half.

It was slighty above the knee, by the way. And please, don't make me waste my time searching for a picture to proove you wrong.

Dooku saved Anakin's life.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:26 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

If he were to cut off his legs completely, he would just be completely legless. In half means about, oh, hip/waist area?

Padme should have held on for her kids, but GL had to come up with a way for her to die without being ripped open. She should have died from child birth, or brain damage from being flung at the wall. Not a broken heart.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:22 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

well i wuld agree to say that her death was his fault cuz she was livin a good life and well like the droid she was healthy but didnt have anything to live for cuz their little moment on mustafar had brought her to the conculsion that anakin had chosen the dark side over her, his friends, and the order, not to mention NO MORE DEMOCRACY. Whats left in her life after that?

favorite
1.Count dooku
2.yoda
3.Mace Windu
4.Jango Fett
5.Darth Maul
6.General Grievous

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:30 AM
Click here to Send Tengu a Private Message Find more posts by Tengu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I just put in a vote for every category. big grin

And her kids were what she had left.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:32 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

This thread makes my brain hurt.

Are we discussing our favourite characters, why Padme's death is Anakin's fault, why Padme gave up the will to live, or what constitutes as half a body?

blink

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:40 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Who cares, really.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:41 AM
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Indeed. Well, I'll just answer all of them...

Han, Vader, Yoda, Emperor.

Duh... he turned to the darkside and strangled her erm

See above. She had nothing to live for... uh, except two beautiful and healthy children... confused

It depends how fat the person is. A person who is more top-heavy would need to be sliced at around the stomach/abdominal region, I'd say... As for Anakin, the waist would be fine.

smokin'

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:49 AM