KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Create a sith

Create a sith
Started by: darth-yoda

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

Create a sith

sice the huge increase of members i decided to make another one of create a sith thread all it is is name age ect so here goses mine

Darth Yoda
400 years old
black robes with a balck and red tunic
one red saber and one green saber with customized hilts there black with red japanese/soth symbols on them
Vaapad/yodas form fogote what it is

in a alternative reality a jedi temple got built on korriban and yoda went to be head of the council there the power of the darkside in that planet turned him to the dark side now currupted by hate and thirst forevenge towards the jedi for all there mis guided teachings

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:03 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Takáta

Lord Pernicious
Wroonian
22 yrs old
Black robes Hood down over eyes
one blue one red saber, ulics hilt
Trŕkata (1 of yodas styles)

ex jedi known as Dysak, went to korriban to try and be a hero and stop the sith himself, was forced to join

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:15 PM
Click here to Send Darth Takáta a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Takáta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Koroni
Grey Sith

Darth Wraith
Dug
26 standard years
Black lgiht armor, mechanical legs.
Twin purble double blade, Double Helix style.
Juyo

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:46 PM
Click here to Send Darth Koroni a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Koroni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Veav

Darth Imperius
Mandorlian(SP?)
Mandorian Armor
Double Bladed Lightsaber, White Bladed
Form Makashi and Vaapad

Dangerous and raped Atris many times...Maybe thats why shes always cranky and unforgiving. Anyway history of raping her more than 28 times. Killed Many Jedi's after Mandorian War.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:58 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Veav a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Veav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Zayzia
Revan's Last Apprentice

Name: Darth Zayzia
Race: Human
Sex: Female
Homeworld: Nar Shadda
Weapon: Single purple lightsaber.
Lightsaber Form: Zayzia is a master of the Juyo form.
Appearence: Look at my avatar and sig.
Era: 50 or so years after the Jedi Civil War.

Bio: Darth Zayzia was found to be incredibly strong in the Force at a young age and was originaly trained by the Jedi. Her original name was Kalrina Valinor and she rose high within the ranks of the Jedi. She possessed many unique abilties in the Force that many Jedi could not attempt. Among these was her ability to manipulate the weather, control the elements, and have an incredible affinty for manipulating others. The Jedi counsel deeming these abilties to be elements of the Dark Side attempted to strip Kalrina of the Force when Kalrina was 21 years old. However Kalrina with her manipulation powers discovered the Counsel's plans and fled retreating to a nameless world beyond the Outer Rim. For three years it was here that Kalrina was allowed to practice her abilites to their fullest and in time her mastery of elements was nearly undefeatable. Intrigued by her abilites, Kalrina having studied the Jedi archives on the ancient Sith decided to explore Korriban to see if she could agument here powers with the Dark Side. As she explored the long dead tombs of the Valley of The Dark Lords Kalrina had an unexpected visit from the shade of Darth Revan the infamus Dark Lord from nearly fifty years before. Revan drawn by Kalrina's mastery of the elements decided to train her in the ways of the Dark Side. He gave her the name of Darth Zayzia and for six years, Revan tought Kalrina everything he knew of the Dark Side then he vanished and not even Kalrina knew where he had gone. Now Kalrina armed with the Dark Side to agument her natural abilties decided to claim revenge upon the Jedi for spurning her...

The Force Witch

Revan's Last Apprentice.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 09:15 PM
Click here to Send Darth Zayzia a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Zayzia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Interesting. I have several characters in a story I have been writing that takes place about 50 years after the Jedi civil War.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 09:18 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Zayzia
Revan's Last Apprentice

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Interesting. I have several characters in a story I have been writing that takes place about 50 years after the Jedi civil War.

Really? What is it about?

The Force Witch

Revan's Last Apprentice.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 09:23 PM
Click here to Send Darth Zayzia a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Zayzia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

I have a character as well. I dislike characters that have the "omg, I have unique and superpowerful abilities that YOU DON'T" type, as it just seems to be a petty drama filled reason to make them superpowered. But it's not bad, I'll have to see how you RP her.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 09:23 PM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Zayzia
Revan's Last Apprentice

Originally posted by Illustrious
I have a character as well. I dislike characters that have the "omg, I have unique and superpowerful abilities that YOU DON'T" type, as it just seems to be a petty drama filled reason to make them superpowered. But it's not bad, I'll have to see how you RP her.

I would not call her one of those characters. I would rate her power as somewhere between Malak and Revan.

The Force Witch

Revan's Last Apprentice.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 09:25 PM
RaidenDeadpool
"Nerd maker funner of-er"

Darth Kalzar

Species; Human

Age; 30

Height; 6'4

Form; Makashi( stick out tongue )

Appearance; Black Hair combed to the right. Black robes with red and yellow sith markings.

Saber; Gold blade with curved cortosis hilt.

The above image is not of Cyrax doing the "Charleston". It is of Deadpool disguised as Cyrax and mocking him by doing the "Charleston". That's just what he does...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 09:26 PM
Click here to Send RaidenDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by RaidenDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Originally posted by Darth Zayzia
I would not call her one of those characters. I would rate her power as somewhere between Malak and Revan.

And Malak and Revan were definitely amongst the strongest of their time (perhaps even 1 and 2). I'm just saying there aren't enough mundane Jedi or Sith around, so everyone pimps up their character to make it more "cool."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 09:27 PM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Zayzia
Revan's Last Apprentice

Originally posted by Illustrious
And Malak and Revan were definitely amongst the strongest of their time (perhaps even 1 and 2). I'm just saying there aren't enough mundane Jedi or Sith around, so everyone pimps up their character to make it more "cool."

I guess your right.

The Force Witch

Revan's Last Apprentice.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 09:28 PM
RaidenDeadpool

my character Kalzar has always been on par with Luke Skywalker...

The above image is not of Cyrax doing the "Charleston". It is of Deadpool disguised as Cyrax and mocking him by doing the "Charleston". That's just what he does...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 09:30 PM
Click here to Send RaidenDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by RaidenDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Prime example right there. . .

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 09:47 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool

What? It gets boring working with only the original characters. Would you rather he be on par with Saesee Tiin? Besides it's my character I could do what I want. Right?.........

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 09:53 PM
Eminence
Boss

I never said otherwise.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:00 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool

Thank you Faunus. Oh little question..why did you change your name? I changed mine but that was because my original was in all caps. I liked your original better.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:08 PM
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do all characters have to be dark jedi or are you just looking for neat darkside characters?

Spelljammer:
(please log in to view the image)
Originaly Spelljammer was a mediocre follower of the darkside, he was trained in The Force because his master Darth Nader, saw great potential in him because he had such a strong desire. The desire was filled with the want to gain mastery over the control over other people's minds, so he could earn the love of someone he longed heald dear to his heart. (Nothing worst then love..) Spelljammer had trouble seeing to this, as his jedi mind tricks lasted only briefly, and she would conciouncely be aware of what he was trying to do, so he had to be clever about using The Force untill he was ceartain it would work to the degree he needed it too. He did not like how other jedi/sith exsisted, not only growing more powerful then he, but perhaps would use the power to steal his love. So he set out to destroy all force-users. Killing a large sum of them. But ultimately being destroyed himself by a gang of sith combatants. Darth Nader fealt sorry for Spelljammer. And with the help of his brother Bill O' Reilly, who though was not a sith was an expert with technology. Built Spelljammer anew. And built him with a special programming that tapped into The Force and to a breif extent meddle with The Force around them, not enough to wield it as a jedi, but enough to keep others from manipulating well. (Though many sith/jedi if well skilled could easily get around this limited programming..)
(please log in to view the image)
He may not look like much, but Spelljammer is a very fast and cunning combat droid, who can stretch his arms and legs and with the help of his configurings to "jam The Force" he can be quite deadly to both Force-users and non-users alike.. He's perhaps more threatning then he was inlife, because his love has long sensed passed away, and he assumes she married a jedi/sith knowing of thier impressively awesome power. So his sole mission in mecha-life, is to see to the destruction of anyone who would wield The Force..

Last edited by Spelljammer on Aug 28th, 2005 at 10:14 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:12 PM
Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool

Lol.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:13 PM
Eminence
Boss

Well, I'm bored. . .

Dralus

Male Sith

32 standard years

6' 9"

Sith Sword, hand-crafted, dagger carrying poison of Korriban blood-serpent

Born during the harsh rule of Lord Simus, Dralus was one of millions of Sith who experienced first-hand the turmoil that ensued Simus' dethroning by Lord Ragnos. Upon seeing the mighty half-breed striding to the throne as a youngling, he pledged himself forever to the service of the new Dark Lord.

After proving himself more than worthy of acceptance into the Sith Army after single-handedly capturing a blood-serpent in the Temple, and removing its venom glands for his own use, Dralus became a fearsome soldier, dispatched with a thousand other troops to quell what could have become some rebellions. Brutality and efficiency became his character, and his hand-crafted weapon, his words.

After nearly a decade of service, the majority of which was spent in relative peace, another small uprising arose on the planet of Zarok, where apparently, human slaves had discovered an artifact in their mining that they refused to give up. Dralus, now a captain in the army, was stationed there, alongside the personal troops of the Councillor of the planet. Expecting an easy victory, the new captain stormed the small group of enslaved rebels, slaughtering the humans. However, he did not emerge unscathed.

Although the battle was won, a pair of humans brandished more than electro-drills and repulsor-powered digging tools. One wielded a Sith weapon of its own; a scepter. Realizing quickly that this was the artifact of importance, Dralus rushed forward brashly, expecting to end this impetuous fools life with a single stroke. How wrong he was.

A bolt of bright lightning fired from the scepter. The recoil cracked the jaw of the startled human, but the bolt blew a messy, glowing hole through the Sith captain. The last things he saw were his own troops rushing over him to the scepter, one of them beheading the human who had inadvertantly altered the fate of the Sith. He heard something similar to "Ragnos" before he toppled over, falling into a permanent sleep.

I got the name "Dralus" from the Latin word Soldarius, which the word "soldier" was based off of. Or something along those lines. :P

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 11:21 PM