KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Quotable KOTOR*spoilers*

Quotable KOTOR*spoilers*
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

Quotable KOTOR*spoilers*

The bioware discussion forum is cool....but personally I think this site is faster...anyways KOTOR is such an awesome game...the dialogue is so funny I thought I'd share some of my favs...and hear yours....if you plan on playing the PC version don't read....there will be spoilers

note for now I'm not telling you who says what
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Fun fun driving me insane is your idea of a good time?!

....you spoiled little jedi princess.....

Alright sister just just calm down before your head explodes.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 10:43 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

well..those aren't exactly spoilers, julie smile

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 04:42 AM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

they are if someone wants to play a game and hears all the lines before hand...I'm just giving them that option....

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Carth: "awww...what a sweet guy...he should get the Sith Congeniality award."
HK-47:" Touch the master's sword and lose an arm, meatbag."
Mission: Just die already

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 05:44 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

sorry it's been awhile.....
[SPOILER - highlight to read]:
Mission: Hey Bastila, you ever use the force on someone...you know just a little jolt of force to trip up some jerk who's ticking you off.
Bastila: I would never use the force for such petty and trivial revenge
Mission: aww come on there's gotta be times when you've wanted to....you don't have to be so stuck up; come on you can tell me
Bastila: I am NOT stuck up...I merely have the wisdom and maturity to see how childish such an act would be
Mission: Childish....is taht a crack about my age...you aint much older than me miss HIGh and Mighty...just because you're some jedi doesn't mean you get to be a prissy little *oamph*(mission gets knocked over with force)
Mission: hey what the....!!!! that wasn't funny
Bastila: *straight faced and innocent look* I have no idea what your talking about...do try to be less clumsy in the future

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 04:59 PM
Julie
The Student

Only female characters will have this conversation

Carth - D*** it woman if you keep hounding me like that I'm gonna put you over my knee and teach you a lesson
Player: Is that a promise?
Carth: Oh no, sister, I'm not going there.

or this one
Carth: I'm all ears beautiful
PC: Beautiful? Isn't that a little inappropriate?
Carth: Is there something you'd rather I call you?
PC: How about gorgeous.
Carth: * laughs* I might consider it, but what will you call me in return?
PC: Handsome thug.
Carth: I like the handsome part, but I'm more partial to "the most handsome pilot in the galaxy....kidding aside....

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 04:32 AM
Julie
The Student

Canderous: So Bastila I heard you had a little trouble with the Vulkars.
someone (prob PC: What are you saying.
Canderous: I',m saying that if we had been fighting more jedi like Bastila in the Mandalorian wars my side might not have lost.
Bastila: Bold talk from a broken down mercenary serving at Davik's heel. I'd call you his pet Kath hound but they have enough loyalty not to turn on their masters.
Canderous: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue those vulkars might not have captured you , you spoiled little Jedi Princess!
Bastila: I was NOT spoiled...I was given the same training as everyone else...you are nothing but a ...NO, no I must not do this. There is no emotion there is peace.
Canderous: See that's the problem with you jedi. Always speaking about control...never up for a good fight. Well I except for Revan I guess.
Bastila: Enough, Mandalorian. I won't rise to your bait anymore...the game is over.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 04:54 AM
Julie
The Student

very loose paraphrase...It's been awhile since I heard this conversation.

Carth: Bastila, I've been wondering about something. How did those Vulkars ever manage to capture a famous jedi like you. What happened to your lightsaber ... I mean I've seen you jedi in action and there's no way they could have captured you.
Bastila: My lightsaber was....missplaced.
Carth: *laughs* so wait a minute... you LOST your lightsaber? Isn't that a violation of some jedi code?
Bastila: This is not some laughing matter.
Player: Of all the jedi...we get stuck with the absent minded one.
Carth: hey hey hey don't get mad...it's just kind of funny to think of a lengendary jedi losing her lightsaber. Hey here's a piece of advice...that might be one fact you want to keep out of the history books.
Bastila: I hardly consider myself a legend, Carth, but I will consider your advice when I relate these events to the Jedi Council. There's no need for them to know everything...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 02:56 AM
Julie
The Student

Admiral Karath: you summoned me, Lord Malak.
Malak: The search for Bastila is taking too long. WE cannot risk her escaping Taris...destroy the entire planet.
Karath: the...the entire planet, Lord Malak, but there are billions of people on Taris. WE'd be slaughtering countless innocent civilians. Not to mention our own men still on the surface.
Malak: Your predessor once made the mistake of questioning my orders, admiral, surely you are not so foolish as to make the same mistake?
Karath: of of course not my lord. I will do as you command, but it will take several hours to position the fleet.
Malak: then I suggest you begin immediately. You are dismissed, Admiral.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 03:37 AM
Julie
The Student

near the end of the game: ....
*scream*
*evil laugh*
Malak: You are strong child, but I will break you.
Bastila: I'll never fall to the dark side.
*scream*
Bastila:You think tortue will turn me, Malak...you're a fool.
Malak: Tortue...no dear Bastila...This is but a taste of the dark side to whet your appetite. When you finally swear loyalty to me it WIll be willingly.
Bastila: Never!!!!
Malak: hahaha....the dark side calls to you Bastila...become my apprentice and all it's power can be yours!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 11:40 PM
Julie
The Student

THis droid is really interesting.

PC: So where do all the meatbag references come from
HK-47: It was you who programed me, master. YOur student once asked me what I thought of him, and I informed him of his meatbag status. You changed my programing so that I would continue to use the reference.
PC: So Malak was the original meatbag, huh...I like the idea.
HK: of course you do, Master. You did then as well.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 02:33 AM
Julie
The Student

Malak: So have you discovered how Bastila escaped the destruction of Taris?
Admiral Karath: She was aided by Carth Onasi, a decorated war hero and a legendary soldier, during the Mandalore wars he was honored many times for his bravery.
Malak: Interesting...how did you acquire this information, Admiral?
Admiral Karath: An eye witness Lord Malak, Calo nord...a bounty hunter was there when Bastila and Carth escaped the planet.
Admiral Karath: Calo has agreed to help us capture the young Bastila, in exchange for a very hefty fee of course, but I assure you he is well worth the price..his reputation as a bounty hunter is well earned.
Malak: A jedi and a war hero...it's a wonder you survived the encounter
Calo: I am hard to kill, Lord Malak.
Admiral Karath: Forgive me, Lord Malak, but there is one other thing. May we have a private audience away from the ears of the common soldiers?
Malak: I trust you are not wasting my time, Admiral Karath.
Admiral Karath: I promise you will be very interested in what Calo has to say about Bastila's other companions.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 07:35 PM
Julie
The Student

I've been out for awhile so I'll post a few to catch up...
PC: Don't forget..rescued the Damsel in distress.
Bastila: Yes well I hardly consider myself a" Damsel in distress"...I'll admit I probably wouldn't have been able to free myself had it not been for the brawl after the swoop race. Actually your presence at the swoop race is what I wanted to talk to you about. ...
(or)
PC: Can't you just admit you were rescued?
Bastila: Ahh yes the rescue again....very welll...you rescued me from Brejik.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 07:43 PM
Julie
The Student

nothing too deep here
various responses to poison:
PC ( male) : uhhh I think I've been poisoned!
PC ( female): D*** It's poison!
Bastila: *grunt* I can feel it!

what they say when you select them:
Jolee: And your need?
Bastila: I'm here or yes
PC ( male): what
PC (female): hmmmm
Carth: ready
HK: RRReaddy
Zalbaar: *wookie grunt*

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 07:47 PM
Julie
The Student

random lines
HK: Combat mode...active.

Mission: What'd you expect? If they could get away with it, the Tarisian nobles would stuff their own mothers down here to make more room in the upper city.

Carth: I guess that's the way with the sith..lots of power and no longevity.

Jolee: Right you are.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 07:50 PM
Julie
The Student

Malak: The Dark side is strong in this place...I can feel it's power.
Malak: Is this wise? The ancient jedi sealed this archway. If we pass beyond this door we can never go back...the Order will surely banish us.
Malak: Are the secrets of the Star Forge so valuable? Can finding it truely be worth the risk?

[

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 03:52 AM
Julie
The Student

PC( to some lady you're robbing): I think I'll just take it from you.
Mission: You know sometimes you're nothing but a bully!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 03:53 AM
Julie
The Student

very loose paraphrase
Tanis: Anybody out there?....Hey thanks for stoping by.
PC: What happened here?
Tanis: The wife put a kink in my droids...she knew I wouldn't be smart enough to fix them.
Bastila: I say leave him
Tanis: You know you're pretty heartless for such a pretty lady.
Bastila: On second thought...let's go congratulate his wife.
....(later in conversation)

PC: No I won't help you. In fact I'm going to stand here sipping ice water as I watch you die of thirst.
Tanis: What? Why?...
Pc: It's the cruelest type of death possible.
Tanis: YOu're joking right?
PC: ok I'll help out....but only for the credits.
Tanis:* Whew* don't scare me like that...just acess each droid to fix it.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 03:59 AM
Julie
The Student

very sorry if I repeat anything

Carth: great just what we need some punks to come and steal our lunch money.

Last edited by Julie on Oct 14th, 2003 at 02:57 AM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 02:52 AM
Julie
The Student

very big spoiler.....final light side clip
Dodonna: You have defeated Malak, found the Star Forge, and broken the spirit of the sith. From Coruscant to the farthest reaches of the outer rim territories you will be knows as the heros of our age...for this we give you the Cross of Glory...the highest medal in the Republic

Vandar: ... We jedi now have another tale to weave into the grand history of our eternal order...the redemption of Revan ...the prodigal Knight. But you muct remain ever vigilant....for this is the destiny of the jedi.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 03:01 AM
Julie
The Student

PC - killing people is wrong and you know it
SIth - HA that may be the funnies thing I've heard all day.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 03:10 AM