KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » What is the name of this song!

What is the name of this song!
Started by: NoFate007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NoFate007

What is the name of this song!

Ok, I was downloading Star Wars trailers the other day, and I downloaded this fan one. Obviously its fake, but thats not the point. The point is, they use a song in it thats extremely familiar but I don't know what its called. Its not a star wars song, and it sounds like the type of song you'd hear in the opera Carmina Burana, like the song O Fortuna, but its not the song Gothic Power. I'm sure if you guys heard it you'd recognize it, but I think its one of those songs that hides its identity a lot, so I'm not sure who knows the title of it. Can any of you tell me what it is? If you want me to send you the trailer (it has only audio, no picture, even though it claims to be a video) my email address is [email protected] and my aim sn is HMSSFenster007.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 06:45 AM
Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'm going to move this to the EU forum, since this doesn't have anything to do with Episode 3.

Moving--Moved.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 06:48 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

It might not have anything directly to do with it but when I searched for the trailer, Episode III: Fall Of The Jedi was what it was called, and it is a fan made Episode III trailer, and as far as I know, fan made Episode III trailers have somethin to do with Episode III. If these people on these boards are anything of a fan like me, they might've downloaded this before while searching for Episode III material. (Just please don't bother me about it being fake, I know its not real and that Episode III has no video out to the public yet)

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 07:15 AM
Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Oh I've seen many fake trailers, so I know what you mean, but since this is for the song in the trailer it should stay here.

Is this trailer formatted in Quicktime or Real or Windows Media?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 07:18 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

can't find the trailer, so can't help you out

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 04:31 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Well I downloaded this video on Kazaa Lite, so chances are I could make it anything but Quicktime. I use Windows Media Player but I'm sure if you click Real player and try to play it it'll work. If you want me to send it to you IM or Email me.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 06:44 PM
LanceWindu

I can only use Quicktime.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 07:09 PM
NoFate007

Oh

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 11:40 PM