KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Power!

Power!
Started by: Bloigen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Power!

Do Midichlorian's represent power?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Last edited by Bloigen on Nov 19th, 2005 at 03:26 PM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 03:23 PM
Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Please read some of the other threads. And they didnt beat him with ease.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 03:25 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Nope, Midichlorians indicate potential, not power. If Midichlorians = power then Anakin could have technically duked it out with Ragnos or Sadow.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 05:33 PM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by exanda kane
Please read some of the other threads. And they didnt beat him with ease.

just to let everybody know I said this before the topic starter changed the queston on the thread!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 05:34 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Se7in

Midichlorians indicated Force potential, they have to be channelled and trained to actually enhance Force abilities.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 08:11 PM
Click here to Send Se7in a Private Message Find more posts by Se7in Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

And one has to understand the Force obviously. Luke himself had great potential and conceivable had a high midichlorian count but he didn't have any power until he started to learn how to use it.

Hence why Obi-Wan could match Anakin in ROTS.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 08:12 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Darkstar
Grandmaster of the AFC

Originally posted by Ianus
And one has to understand the Force obviously. Luke himself had great potential and conceivable had a high midichlorian count but he didn't have any power until he started to learn how to use it.

Hence why Obi-Wan could match Anakin in ROTS.

Agreed

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 07:04 AM
Click here to Send Lord Darkstar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Darkstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthRogue3

Ok, I got SWG in like the first month when it came out, it was fine and all, but with my lag and everything i couldn't even move right i mean i have a "way" nice computer and everything and it was just laggy with all the people. Then i moved to WoW just 'cause my friend's all got into it so i decided "what the hell i'll give it a shot" the PvP is way better i think just not as many big battles unless you go into a Battlegrounds game or a Artic Vally game that is where 30 vs. 30 all out killing war. but i like wow i mean rogue's and druids i would say have to be the best but it doesn't lag any where near as much as SWG

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 03:16 AM
Click here to Send DarthRogue3 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthRogue3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Originally posted by DarthRogue3
Ok, I got SWG in like the first month when it came out, it was fine and all, but with my lag and everything i couldn't even move right i mean i have a "way" nice computer and everything and it was just laggy with all the people. Then i moved to WoW just 'cause my friend's all got into it so i decided "what the hell i'll give it a shot" the PvP is way better i think just not as many big battles unless you go into a Battlegrounds game or a Artic Vally game that is where 30 vs. 30 all out killing war. but i like wow i mean rogue's and druids i would say have to be the best but it doesn't lag any where near as much as SWG

Yeah I totally agree with your analyisis of midichlorians there...

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 05:02 PM
Eminence
Boss

Originally posted by DarthRogue3

Hell. . . ?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 08:18 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

His mind is in space.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 09:43 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote