KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » What battle front did to star wars

What battle front did to star wars
Started by: DarthMaul9123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

What battle front did to star wars

in battle front i feel that darth maul and them are too good cause the first time i played as him i went up against yoda and destroyed him so no way that this game is right but i guess they had to make it fair, and boba and jango can destroy jedi but in reality would that happen to luke skywalker or yoda, maybe obiwan and ki adi maybe but no likely and vader how does he have force speed if he lost his midichlorians in his arms and legs, any just tell me what you think of bf2 and maybe some good stories.....

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 05:39 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

It's....
A....
GAME!

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 05:41 PM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Agreed. And you're post looks like someone breathed in a bunch of words and sneezed it out on the screen. Use punctuation and don't use run-on sentences!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 07:57 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Se7in

Enter, tab, space, period, and comma all told me they feel neglected.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 08:09 PM
Click here to Send Se7in a Private Message Find more posts by Se7in Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Yeah, I think I saw them at the shelter/soup kitchen lamenting with Common Sense and Logic, both of which are totally neglected these days.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 08:11 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

"Any money for a homeless comma?"

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 08:12 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

My god, it's a ghetto.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 08:23 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

"What if God forgot punc-tu-ation! Just a slob like one of us!"

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 06:02 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
It's....
A....
GAME!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 06:14 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Re: What battle front did to star wars

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
in battle front i feel that darth maul and them are too good cause the first time i played as him i went up against yoda and destroyed him so no way that this game is right but i guess they had to make it fair, and boba and jango can destroy jedi but in reality would that happen to luke skywalker or yoda, maybe obiwan and ki adi maybe but no likely and vader how does he have force speed if he lost his midichlorians in his arms and legs, any just tell me what you think of bf2 and maybe some good stories.....
You beat Yoda because you are uber 1337. And that game rocks my potatoes so shut the f0rce up!

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 01:27 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote