KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Explainations

Explainations
Started by: McGregorGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
McGregorGirl

Explainations

Im so sorry if this has already been covered, but I wanted to ask those who would know, and can't make it through over 60,000 posts..lol

In any EU books or what have you, does:

Luke and Leia find out what really turned thier father to the dark side? I mean I assume they know he wasnt' all bad or Leia wouldn't have named her son after him.

and secondly, does Anakins ghost ever get to spend some time with his daughter and/or grandchildren?

Silly, I know, but I like the emotional aspects in the movies. I haven't read the books yet, but plan to. I want to know if I can look forward to what I am hoping to see.

If these happen in any of the books or other stories...maybe even fanfic you know of, could you let me know which ones or links to the fanfic?

Sorry if I didn't make any sense..LOL I didn't quite know how to word it..smile

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:00 PM
Click here to Send McGregorGirl a Private Message Find more posts by McGregorGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

I'm not too knowledgable about all the books but I dont think either happens but I maybe wrong...

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:14 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

I think Anakin is with Obi-Wan as ghosts in Truce at Bakura, or I dunno if it was just Obi-wan. And Exar Kun took the form of Anakin and talked to Luke during the Jedi Academy trilogy. I dunno about any others.

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:24 PM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Leia makes up with Anakin's spirit on Bakura, so she's all cool with his name.

And the very large majority of all EU books were created before the ROTS plotline was conceived, so even GL didn't know how Anakin fully fell to the DS.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 06:00 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McGregorGirl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tangible God
Leia makes up with Anakin's spirit on Bakura, so she's all cool with his name.

And the very large majority of all EU books were created before the ROTS plotline was conceived, so even GL didn't know how Anakin fully fell to the DS.

Thank you..smile I haven't read any of them yet, so which book is that make up in?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 06:32 AM
Click here to Send McGregorGirl a Private Message Find more posts by McGregorGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

I think Truce At Bakura. Now I wanna ask, does Jacen or Jaina ever talk to Anakin's spirit?

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 06:38 AM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Anakin Solo, Jacen does. Skywalker? I think they do in TUF.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 07:06 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

No, I don't believe Anakin Skywalker EVER made another appearance after the Truce at Bakura.

Anakin Solo only appeared to Jacen.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 03:21 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Yes. He talked to Jacen late in the book, I think.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 04:33 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote