KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Why do you love that dude so much

Why do you love that dude so much
Started by: darth vraya

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Why do you love that dude so much

Why do you people love Kit Fisto so much. There is nothing special about him at all ( except for he has a green octopus head and he smiles a lot) but still why.

I got everything!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 10:37 PM
Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

laughing out loud

Ive always wondered, same for Boba Fett, Plo Kloon, and all those other people who didnt do anythinh. stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 10:46 PM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sXe
jenr

I thought he had an adorable smile when i saw him in AOTC after he push C3PO.... i like smiles. big grin

And the dude who played him in AOTC (not sure if he's in ROTS) i thought he was cute roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by sXe on Jan 5th, 2006 at 11:03 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 11:01 PM
Click here to Send sXe a Private Message Find more posts by sXe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

People just love characters for no reason at all.. i like Kit Fisto.. i think he is cool looking... Plo Koon.. i dont get the appeal.. he just stinks and same goes for Saesee Tiin.. he got soo owned in ROTS.. like he stood there and waited for Palpy to stab him.. kinda sad... in a funny way

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 11:14 PM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

ZOMG!!!! KIT FISTO RULZ!!!!! BEST! CHARACTER! EVER!!!!!!ONEONEONEELEVENTEEN!!!!!

yeah, i never got the whole obsession with secondary characters who have little or no dialogue.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 11:17 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sXe
jenr

Secondary Character need love, too!!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 11:24 PM
Click here to Send sXe a Private Message Find more posts by sXe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

lol, there for the background and cool to look at i guessstick out tongue

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 01:07 AM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Fisto
Dark Jedi

hmm...dont you dare say anything about ki adi mundi, or kit fisto smile

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 02:28 AM
Click here to Send Master Fisto a Private Message Find more posts by Master Fisto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ast
laughing out loud

Ive always wondered, same for Boba Fett, Plo Kloon, and all those other people who didnt do anythinh. stick out tongue

Im with you. Same goes for the clone freaks. I have never figured out why people get all jazzed over background filler.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 04:00 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Mundi was not background character. I like him, and always feel rather sorry for him when he has the shocked face when the clones turn on him.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 04:38 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

I used to like Kit Fisto when I saw him in Clone Wars... But not now... I still kinda like Plo Koon for some odd reason, probably because he's the only one with an orange lightsaber... But what the hell does that have anything to do with anything? I confuse myself sometimes...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 05:19 AM
Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Originally posted by Tangible God
Mundi was not background character. I like him, and always feel rather sorry for him when he has the shocked face when the clones turn on him.
agreed. i loved Mundi and sorta feel sorry for him.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 05:51 AM
Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Re: Why do you love that dude so much

Originally posted by darth vraya
Why do you people love Kit Fisto so much.

Why...did you decide to post that as a statement instead of a question?

Why...did you feel the urge to start a thread about it?

Why...do I care?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 06:07 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Why do you keep saying "why"? stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 06:33 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Why...do I lie about my taxes simply to impress Jennifer Garner, only to find that that doucebag of a husband of hers has already knocked her up?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 07:24 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

Originally posted by Tangible God
Why...do I lie about my taxes simply to impress Jennifer Garner, only to find that that doucebag of a husband of hers has already knocked her up?

Ben Affleck is a cancer in the world and the day Hollywood discovers the cure for this cancer (TO NOT ALLOW HIM TO READ ANY SCRIPTS OR BE HIRED TO "ACT" IN ANY WAY OR FORM) then the world will be victorious and we will live in peace forever and ever... and movies and TV will not be polluted with this deadly disease!!!

And now for some on topicness...

Kit is cool because he has little screentime and has an interesting look (with the tenticles and all) Fans seem to like characters who have no lines or little screen time.. because they are shrouded in mystery...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 07:32 AM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

So I guess if Anakin went on a drinking binge on Naboo in AOTC, and disappeared, turning up in Palpatine's office right when Mace is confronting him...then Anakin would be loved?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 07:37 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Yup!

No?

No.

big grin

Star Wars nerds who write fanfics (like myself) have an excuse for liking background characters; it's easier to write up fanfics for them with whatever you want to write about, because the movies don't show how they act or whatever.

Star Wars nerds who just think they look cool can die. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 07:50 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Captain REX
Yup!

No?

No.

big grin

Star Wars nerds who write fanfics (like myself) have an excuse for liking background characters; it's easier to write up fanfics for them with whatever you want to write about, because the movies don't show how they act or whatever.

Star Wars nerds who just think they look cool can die. stick out tongue
Hail to the Chimp, Rex....hail.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 07:52 AM
Council#13
The Omega Male

I like Kit Fisto because he's a great character, with his lightsaber going bwing bwing and smiling evily. But i dont know why people like Plo Koon so much. Which books are he in?

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 01:01 PM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote