KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » I Love Jar Jar!

I Love Jar Jar!
Started by: Wolflet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Noxi
Aqualibrium

Love I Love Jar Jar!

When Mrs. Tawny Huxton opened her son Timmy's bedroom door, she was shocked to see his innocent white hiney nestled into the new 7ft Jar Jar Binks doll she had bought him for his birthday. Lately, many Americans have suffered similar incidents. Young children are being seduced by the character of George Lucas' latest Star Wars Movie. Jar Jar's soothing voice, and timid childlike manners, seem to lure young teens into a world of lustful abandon. Unsuspecting parents purchase the popular life-size doll, only to find out later that it is being used by the child as a masturbation toy.

Under the guise of family entertainment, Lucas' "Star Wars" prequel has contaminated America's youth with subliminal sexual innuendo. Pastor Ebeneezer Smith of the Landover Baptist Church commented, "The demonic characteristics of the Jar Jar binks creature become obvious when one pays close attention. His forked tongue, his lapping, his malignant features, are all too noticeable to the Christ centered man." Experts who have examined the life-sized doll that has become the favorite 'toy' of 12-14 year old children, say that the evidence is overwhelming. The doll was created for the sole purpose of masturbation. It has four openings, and three extrusions, making it compatible for male or female pleasure.

Members of The Landover Baptist Church are outraged at the Satanic subtlety in which marketing geniuses have moved this horrific abomination into the homes of America's youth. "One Mother was concerned that her young daughter was not interested in boys," a Pastor noted, "she asked her little girl, 'why don't you talk about the cute boys at school?' Her daughter replied, 'oh momma, nobody I know is cuter than Jar Jar Binks.' The mother was horrified."

Landover Baptist Church finds that the only way to resolve this problem is to ban not only life sized Jar Jar Binks dolls from American homes, but to ban any life sized doll. "Any child that has seen this movie is finding that their natural attraction to members of the opposite sex is being replaced with an attraction to a 7ft devil with elephant feet, a 25 inch tongue, polka dot skin, a fish snout, and two phallic eyes that jut out like hard erotic pokers. For the Love of God! If you've got this devil in your house, remove it as soon as possible!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 09:31 AM
Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

my god, the days wen i can play with my life size doll of chuck norris are over. laughing laughing

man that was funny, good find woflet

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 09:53 AM
Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

erm. You don't need a 7ft doll of Jar Jar Binks which is used for masturbation to know the dude was evil. Just watch the damn movie.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 09:58 AM
Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

sick and twisted comes to mind, and what the hell was george lucas thinking when he commisioned the mass production of that doll.

Facebook

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 10:01 AM
Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

very old gag this is

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 01:11 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Itzak
The other extreme

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wolflet
When Mrs. Tawny Huxton opened her son Timmy's bedroom door, she was shocked to see his innocent white hiney nestled into the new 7ft Jar Jar Binks doll she had bought him for his birthday. Lately, many Americans have suffered similar incidents. Young children are being seduced by the character of George Lucas' latest Star Wars Movie. Jar Jar's soothing voice, and timid childlike manners, seem to lure young teens into a world of lustful abandon. Unsuspecting parents purchase the popular life-size doll, only to find out later that it is being used by the child as a masturbation toy.

Under the guise of family entertainment, Lucas' "Star Wars" prequel has contaminated America's youth with subliminal sexual innuendo. Pastor Ebeneezer Smith of the Landover Baptist Church commented, "The demonic characteristics of the Jar Jar binks creature become obvious when one pays close attention. His forked tongue, his lapping, his malignant features, are all too noticeable to the Christ centered man." Experts who have examined the life-sized doll that has become the favorite 'toy' of 12-14 year old children, say that the evidence is overwhelming. The doll was created for the sole purpose of masturbation. It has four openings, and three extrusions, making it compatible for male or female pleasure.

Members of The Landover Baptist Church are outraged at the Satanic subtlety in which marketing geniuses have moved this horrific abomination into the homes of America's youth. "One Mother was concerned that her young daughter was not interested in boys," a Pastor noted, "she asked her little girl, 'why don't you talk about the cute boys at school?' Her daughter replied, 'oh momma, nobody I know is cuter than Jar Jar Binks.' The mother was horrified."

Landover Baptist Church finds that the only way to resolve this problem is to ban not only life sized Jar Jar Binks dolls from American homes, but to ban any life sized doll. "Any child that has seen this movie is finding that their natural attraction to members of the opposite sex is being replaced with an attraction to a 7ft devil with elephant feet, a 25 inch tongue, polka dot skin, a fish snout, and two phallic eyes that jut out like hard erotic pokers. For the Love of God! If you've got this devil in your house, remove it as soon as possible!

I didn't read any of that. no expression All I have to do is read the title and I'm done! yes

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 03:16 PM
Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cascador

somebody who says "I love Jar Jar" must be very desperate lol

"The greatest hero is the one who learns to face his fears and overconquers it!"

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 03:31 PM
Click here to Send Cascador a Private Message Find more posts by Cascador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boris

Wa? Someone shoved a Jar Jar doll up their ass?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 03:38 PM
Click here to Send Boris a Private Message Find more posts by Boris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by bogen
sick and twisted comes to mind, and what the hell was george lucas thinking when he commisioned the mass production of that doll.

I doubt that GL actually had anything to do with life size dolls coming out...sick people.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 06:11 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

ITS A JOKE

landover baptist church is a parody website and this story was made up as a joke. its not real. save your shock and disgust for real issues

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 07:04 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthvader_fan
Dazed and Confused

Originally posted by PVS
very old gag this is
agreed my friend

im the coolest guy there is GO CHIEFS

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 09:39 PM
Click here to Send darthvader_fan a Private Message Find more posts by darthvader_fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Padmé Amidala
The Bride of Cascador

Oh well, atleast someone out there likes Jar Jar lol

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 10:01 PM
Click here to Send Padmé Amidala a Private Message Find more posts by Padmé Amidala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

yeah and now back to chuck norris! ( he's so kool)

Facebook

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 03:24 PM
darthvader_fan
Dazed and Confused

WHY THE HELL IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT CHUCK NORRIS

im the coolest guy there is GO CHIEFS

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 09:24 PM
Click here to Send darthvader_fan a Private Message Find more posts by darthvader_fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Cause hes rad man. Its Chuck Norris.

The only undefeated martial arts champion of all time. And walker Texas Ranger. Don't get much more intense then that.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 05:29 AM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

its just some way overused inside joke, probably sprung by the new college drinking game.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 05:31 AM
bogen

and he's and absolute gangsta! without even carring a pisdol

Facebook

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 05:53 AM
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Why does this guy love and masterbate using a Jar Jar toy?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 02:55 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by PVS
ITS A JOKE

landover baptist church is a parody website and this story was made up as a joke. its not real. save your shock and disgust for real issues

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 03:09 AM
Padawan
Sith Rule The Galaxy!

*rolls eyes*

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:39 AM
Click here to Send Padawan a Private Message Find more posts by Padawan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote