KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Your Favorite Star Wars Vehicle?

Your Favorite Star Wars Vehicle?
Started by: Quiero Mota

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quiero Mota

Your Favorite Star Wars Vehicle?

As a car enthusiast and the owner of a performance shop, one of my incentives to watch a Sci-Fi movie is for the beautiful machines! Orale! I think The Phantom Menace had the best rides of any SW flick, ey. The Queens personal ship, Dath Maul's ship, Sebulba's orange podracer (that was sweet, homes!), the bongo, and the Naboo N-1 star fighter was no doubt the most beautiful craft in ANY of the movies! It had a sleek body, an ultra glossy candy-sheen coat of canary-yellow, offset by a highly reflective chrome finish! BEAUTIFUL! ORALE! I could've swore that thing was owned by a latino!

.....and while I'm at it......the ships in the old movies were incredibly ugly! They all had a very dull gray matte color, with absolutely NO finish! That's just reprehensible, ese! Those things were pinche feo, que no??

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 09:13 PM
Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cascador

Do ships count?

Super Star Destroyer! It RULEZ, MAN!

"The greatest hero is the one who learns to face his fears and overconquers it!"

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 10:22 PM
Click here to Send Cascador a Private Message Find more posts by Cascador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

Bail's airspeeder.. that car is a hotrod if I ever saw one!! My fav vehicle!!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 10:27 PM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

This should be in the EU Section.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 10:28 PM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

I was always partial to the speeder bikes!!!

Just imagine sitting on one and blasting off down the desert(or forest).

Kinda like a Schwinn, with white walls and a bannan seat, only faster.

Oh, and the OT ships (with the notable exception of the falcon and Vader's super star destroyer) are ugly.

The y-wing bomber looks like an old chopped up buick.. Pinche meirda,ese.

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 10:34 PM
Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sorgo

Why?

This is a forum for Episode's I-III, and I seem to recall that those movies have vehicle's in them.

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 10:37 PM
Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Am I the only one who says the Falcon is the greatest ship?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 11:18 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

erm Eh, I don't think it looks too cool stick out tongue

I like the Jedi inter things. (I forgot the name... InterCom I think?)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 11:30 PM
Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cascador

Originally posted by Faroth
erm Eh, I don't think it looks too cool stick out tongue

I like the Jedi inter things. (I forgot the name... InterCom I think?)

That's a device...we're talking about vehicles...

"The greatest hero is the one who learns to face his fears and overconquers it!"

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 11:34 PM
Click here to Send Cascador a Private Message Find more posts by Cascador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

thats called a com-link, and yeah we are talking about vehicles.

my favorite's Jedi starfighter and speeder bikes!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 12:15 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Originally posted by Sorgo

No it shouldn't. If I recall correctly the movies had vehicles in them, and that's exactly what I'm talking about, ese.

Yeah Baily, Bail's aircar looked like a '58 T-bird. Which isn't suprising, cuz Jimmy Smitts is P-Rican. Orale! He prolly requested it, homes.!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 12:20 AM
Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Speeder Bikes: Very nice design, but they are in dire need of a paint job.

Super Star Destroyer: As a massive military ship, the dull gray look fits it.

The Falcon: It was fast as fuk and it belonged to Han Solo, but it was ugly.

"What a piece of junk!"- Luke

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 01:09 AM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I pick the Death Star, since it could actually move, I count it as a vehicle. stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 01:10 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by sithsaber408
Why?

This is a forum for Episode's I-III, and I seem to recall that those movies have vehicle's in them.

Considering Vehicle's were in most of the Movies and in the EU, It should be in the EU Section.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 01:35 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Ast
I pick the Death Star, since it could actually move, I count it as a vehicle. stick out tongue

Someone has a better vehicle then you can you just blow up the planet that its on smile

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 02:27 AM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

This should be in the EU section, so yes, Sorgo is right, because it's not just Episode I through III. It's all things Star Wars.

Personally, I like the OT ships more than I like any of the PT ships. The X-Wing and the Falcon most notably. Just because they're not pretty doesn't mean they're not cool. People who like things because they're pretty can content themselves with Amidala's silvery boomerangs of starships...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 03:29 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I hated those things, best target ever.

And I used to like the Falcon, but after being mentioned in almost every single book, I feel it's lost its value.

The Executor is my fav. Huge, powerful, and mean looking. Died a horrible death, very sad.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 03:49 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HAROLD

Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter from AOTC was beast.

I happen to prefer a slightly 'used' look to ships, as opposed to the shiny, glossy look of the N-1.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 03:59 AM
Click here to Send HAROLD a Private Message Find more posts by HAROLD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Originally posted by Captain REX
Just because they're not pretty doesn't mean they're not cool.

It all comes down to preference, but in vehicular terms, cool = performance + looks. If it has great performance, but looks like a peice of shit, then its just not cool, ese.

The Millenium Falcon is cool in the sense that its badass, but it isn't the prettiest ship on the market.

X-wing...not a bad shape, but could use a paint job.

The Y-wing....I wont even go there, homes. Not only is it uglier than shit, its incredibly slow.

The A-wing has a very beautiful sleek design and that red stripe down the middle was tight!, que no?

B-wing...very...exotic.

Imperial TIE''s...pinche feo!

The Rebel Blockade Runner has a eye-catchy ivory interior...but the outside looked like a fist clutching a hammer. It's model is a "Corellian Corvette". LOL. I would never call it a "Corvette". Its an insult to the Stingray!

Luke's red land speeder looks like a futuristic concept car from the 1950's. It wasn't too bad.

Unlike the OT ships, the PT had beauty and the speed to augment the coolness. Orale!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 04:45 AM
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Originally posted by Ast

dude you stole the words right out of my mouth laughing
the death star is totaly the best. and it has weapons, unlike most small vehicles.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 04:55 AM
Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote