KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » SuperShadow

SuperShadow
Started by: DarkJediStoops

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkJediStoops
Mind Your Own Business!

Mickey Suttle claims to of been in a scene in Dexter's Diner in AOTC, he claims to be sat behind Obi-Wan. Now I have a picture from the DVD of that scene and it does not look like what SS claims he looks like.

He is going to be in E3, as a Jedi padawan named Nebar Foxis, the "Jedi Stud" no doubt, and of course an alien to hide the face of Suttle. He also claims to be going to Skywalker Ranch in November 03, to help George Lucas edit Episode 3 from all the crapiness.

What a joke Mickey Suttle is! stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 11:21 PM
Click here to Send DarkJediStoops a Private Message Find more posts by DarkJediStoops Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lames.s.
Seraphic

How can anyone rip this guy. I mean he has so much valuable information that can only be found by your basic key word search of the web. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud
Actually, where else can you find a picture of a ancient sith lord that oddly resembles a Matrix reject.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 01:25 AM
Click here to Send Lames.s. a Private Message Find more posts by Lames.s. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

ah yes AOTC, that's the one I thought of smile

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 05:41 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KOkid
BadMotherFcuker

It seems to me that, someone that close to Lucas would have to sign something saying he won't reveal info on the net...or if he's friends with Luucas just wouldn't....especially since you all know his real name! This guy is a joke and just takes space, and apparently money, from real fans that just want to share news and opinions on the films...***k him, ***k him right in the @$$, with a big rubber *i*K (sorry George Carlin flashback)...holla

"I know how to get my peers off me/ make 'em cry and die from high blood pressure, cause tears is salty"

www.flowridianz.com

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 03:44 AM
Click here to Send KOkid a Private Message Find more posts by KOkid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lames.s.
Seraphic

Carlin would eat that guy alive!!!!

Rat Sh!(

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 05:38 AM
Click here to Send Lames.s. a Private Message Find more posts by Lames.s. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lames.s.
Seraphic

Bat ----
Dirty old ----
69 ---holes tied in a knot

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 05:39 AM
Stuart Larkins

ok, not sure if I am supposed to do this, but here was a link of his, or a segment of his???? tell me what you think...Hey SS, how’s it goin? (SuperShadow: I can probably walk on water.) I have a quick question for you, shouldn’t be to hard to answer. Since you said Luke Skywalker, Yoda, Mace Windu, Anakin and Obi-Wan were the five greatest Jedi of all time, if each were to turn to the darkside, what would their sith names be? Thanks. P.S Your site is awesome and your girlfriend is hot. (SuperShadow: Luke = Darth Firerock. Yoda = Darth Phoenix. Windu = Darth Magnon. Anakin = Darth Freezon. Obi-Wan = Darth Roughkin.)

Anakin = Darth Freezon...Darth Freezon huh??????hmmmmmm..OOOH OK. I believed for a while I too was suckered into his stories, as entertaining as they were and the fact he contradicted things even he said. That's just silly now. glad I found this post!

- Stuart Larkins

quote:
"I don't wanna say!"

quote:
"Look what I can do!"

quote:
"I'm in my Dark Place.!"

- Lorraine
quote:
"AAHHHHRRHHHH!...God you're CUUTE!!!"

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 05:37 AM
Click here to Send Stuart Larkins a Private Message Find more posts by Stuart Larkins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

supershadow gets no love thumb down

you and us all my man

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 06:30 AM
Click here to Send Darth Hater a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Hater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Supershadow is like a leprous to the SW fans

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 06:54 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

you and us all my man

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 06:56 AM
Click here to Send Darth Hater a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Hater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkJediStoops
Mind Your Own Business!

This is the image of SuperShadow that he claims is him from Episode 2.

Attachment: ssep2.jpeg
This has been downloaded 381 time(s).

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 02:02 PM
Click here to Send DarkJediStoops a Private Message Find more posts by DarkJediStoops Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkJediStoops
Mind Your Own Business!

And this is a picture of Mickey Suttle from his site. It does indeed look similar to him, but I have my doubts!

Attachment: ss.jpg
This has been downloaded 320 time(s).

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 02:03 PM
finti

if he was in EP II he sure as hell missed out on all the rumors he posted, not one of them was right. And if the story of him castin as an extra in ep II he wouldnt have the chance to run a web site with rumors about the movie. Lucasfilm would have tracked him down pretty quickly and I bet all the cast sign some sort of contract where it is stated that leaking info can cause lawsuits

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 02:21 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

definetly.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 06:36 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

i wonder why he lies so much though

attention?

you and us all my man

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 11:03 PM
FanofSW
Nice Guy!

Why didn’t you warn Lucas about the lameness of the immaculate conception idea? (SuperShadow: I like the idea of Anakin turning out to be the polar opposite of Jesus. Anakin is Jesus gone bad, which is hilarious.) Or the midichlorians (SuperShadow: The midichlorians are actually my idea so don‘t complain. The midichlorians are pure genius.) or the prophecy? (SuperShadow: Lucas has wanted to use a prophecy in a movie ever since Willow bombed (make that mega bombed) at the box office. If Willow had been a financial success at theaters, then Lucas would not have used the prophecy in the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy.)

So, midichlorians were SuperShadows idea... Bet we all didn't know that.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 04:49 AM
Click here to Send FanofSW a Private Message Find more posts by FanofSW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KOkid
BadMotherFcuker

Anyone that mentions Willow in a discussion about Star Wars should be taken out and beaten......SS's answers are funny as he** I want to see more....

"I know how to get my peers off me/ make 'em cry and die from high blood pressure, cause tears is salty"

www.flowridianz.com

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 08:46 AM
Click here to Send KOkid a Private Message Find more posts by KOkid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

boy, if he got the midichlorians, lots of fans are hating him ;... well... they already did

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 02:41 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

ok, I'm new to the forum game and have a really fould mouth. I'll try to replace this with more fuzzy substitutes. {BTW, yes i like the dead kennedys}

Supershadow does appear to be a liar and worse if you've ever read metacrawler's report on him as a troll. he has attacked TFN and other sites being the complete "cupcake" that he is. Personally, he makes me think of "puppies"ing Mark David Chapman and if I were Lucas I would get a restraining order from a fan who is that "hippo" obsessed. On the good side, he does do a great job of summerizing other people's spoilers, thus providing a soi'vice for lazy Jack"rabbits" like me. Oh, and if this Marius person whom he uses really is his girlfriend, she should give him a nice, affectionate nut trample.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 03:26 AM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Marius is actually a surname with Latin origin and it means Ocean, now it is used as a given/christian name for boys ( at least it is here in Norway)

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 07:33 AM