KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » SuperShadow

SuperShadow
Started by: DarkJediStoops

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

and that character in the Anne Rice novels who was also male. I've never heard it applied to females either, but if that's what SS wants to name his blowup doll then leave him be wink

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 07:20 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

marius is a boys name!
-us is the latin form of a male subject (singular)
-a is for females

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 07:55 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

yea but the Maria is a greek/latin version of the hebrew name Mirjam and that is supposedly ment to mean beautifull or the lovely

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 08:34 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

and at least maria is a girls name wink

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 08:36 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I wonder if Suershadow agrees on it , to me It seems he got absolutely everything the other way around........hmm maybe he is in some sort of matrix

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 08:49 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RodBod

Smile Supershadow

Perhaps the "Lucas" Supershadow says he will forward suggestions to is the guy who drives the garbage truck round SS's neighbourhood?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 08:10 AM
Click here to Send RodBod a Private Message Find more posts by RodBod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Yeah, George "one-eye" Clifford Lucas. A man who enjoys a tall tale, a rough row, and a tall sip o scotch wisky.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 05:21 PM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

lucas is a drunk? hmmmm.....

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 07:18 PM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaeseeJim
Jedi ******* ******

Okay I just found this site and am saddened by this news. I too just like everyone else believed him for a bit. Where is this article on theforce.net?
Could somebody post a link or something.
Also since what he says about taking over Starwars after George Lucas dies is apparently bullshit, does anyone know if there is going to be someone who takes over the Starwars franchise. Because I want to see more Starwars. I don't want Episode 3 to come out and it be like okay the last movies done no more new Starwars movies that will really really suck.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 04:55 AM
Click here to Send SaeseeJim a Private Message Find more posts by SaeseeJim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stuart Larkins

ould it be funny if supershadow tunred out to be like George Lucas himself who just spout lies, trying to see what his public really wanted or was like his angry kid who felt neglected by his rich famous father, or maybe he's just super retarded.

- Stuart Larkins

quote:
"I don't wanna say!"

quote:
"Look what I can do!"

quote:
"I'm in my Dark Place.!"

- Lorraine
quote:
"AAHHHHRRHHHH!...God you're CUUTE!!!"

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 04:59 AM
Click here to Send Stuart Larkins a Private Message Find more posts by Stuart Larkins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stuart Larkins

Anyone good at making webpage design, we should all make a page totally mocking and belittling, and dumping on Super Shadow aka micky suttle that would be cool. lol!

- Stuart Larkins

quote:
"I don't wanna say!"

quote:
"Look what I can do!"

quote:
"I'm in my Dark Place.!"

- Lorraine
quote:
"AAHHHHRRHHHH!...God you're CUUTE!!!"

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 05:00 AM
Click here to Send Stuart Larkins a Private Message Find more posts by Stuart Larkins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaeseeJim
Jedi ******* ******

I know the basics but I would never have time with school and work.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 05:06 AM
Click here to Send SaeseeJim a Private Message Find more posts by SaeseeJim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RodBod

For his sins, Supershadow should be forced to watch the dreadful Star Wars Holiday Special non-stop for 24 hours.

On second thoughts, he probably already has (helps explain his behaviour, I suppose)

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 07:10 AM
Click here to Send RodBod a Private Message Find more posts by RodBod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that IS a heavy penalty RodBod messed

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 07:33 PM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

considering what he did to tfn and episodeii.com I really wouldn't f*&k with suttle. Unless you want to have your hard drives attacked and your Identities used in requests for illegal files. Mickey's not even his real name considering that he's also called himself Ridley and Bailey suttle, uncle Jay, and many other names. In fact, there's a good chance based on what I've heard that he may actually sign up to this forum under 12 different names and proceed to defend himself and insult the rest of us.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 10:39 PM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

12? I only counted him 6 times messed

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 10:41 PM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

just do a google search and look up what metcrawler has on him. I mean, I was fooled by him too till recently.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 03:22 AM
RodBod

Worried Supershoddy

Hi Lord Jello

I am interested to know what supershadow did to those other websites. Until now I had been under the impression that SS was just some harmless crank with a website and no grip on reality.

Is there something more sinister there?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 06:08 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

its full of it, right?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 07:00 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

Maybe Darth Jello is one of those 12...

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 07:13 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote