KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » 418 days, what will u do to prepare?

418 days, what will u do to prepare?
Started by: DarthBorgie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthBorgie

418 days, what will u do to prepare?

So, the big question today is, who will you prepare for Ep.II coming? (very vague, very open for discussion, probably very stupid)

NOTE-I have low self-esteem

Old Post Mar 30th, 2001 03:08 AM
Click here to Send DarthBorgie a Private Message Find more posts by DarthBorgie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Who I will prepare? laughing out loud I think queeq mqke a fine dishlaughing out loud
All I can do is waitsick

Old Post Mar 30th, 2001 03:12 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Heck, it's even longer in the bloody UK, and you have to spend two motnhs with your ears closed.
Well, I'll concentrate on being published in the meanwhile.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 30th, 2001 03:15 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
koreanknight

well what can we do?
except wait
we ve been waiting more then a yr so all we gotta do it wait bout another yr

thats all we gotta do

Old Post Mar 30th, 2001 03:23 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

Re: ......

Well, in about 6 months they should release a poster like they did for Epi I. That should tide me over for a while. In about another 3 months after that, maybe we'll start seeing some previews for it at other movies. I am just trying to be patient.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2001 03:28 AM
Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Thats going to be annoying. I will have to leave the board or a couple of months after it comes out in the US and before it comes out over here as you american guys will be talking about it all the time and Iwont want you to spoil it for me.

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Mar 30th, 2001 03:28 AM
Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

Re: ...

You could always come over to America to see the movie. That wouldn't cost that much, would it? How much is it worth to you to see it opening night?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2001 03:35 AM
Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Well it would cost atleast 400 pound for a return flight. Thats just over 600 dollars I think. I cant afford that. Im a poor student!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2001 03:37 AM
Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Us European people will have to set up some form of safe buffer zone in the forum. I'm sure we can do it.

EITHER THAT or we set up some form of group-financed mass trip to the States. I have relatives out there, and we all have friends...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 30th, 2001 03:39 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Well I have an uncle in Texas. And a friend in california.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2001 03:42 AM
DarthBorgie

So America does have its advantages...

(sorry about the typo in the begining, don't hate me forever)

Old Post Mar 30th, 2001 05:53 AM
Click here to Send DarthBorgie a Private Message Find more posts by DarthBorgie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Nolaughing out loud

Old Post Mar 30th, 2001 12:37 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DJ Velocity
The one and only

It really p***es me off when we have to wait about 3 f***in' decades before we can see a movie. I heard something about them trying to do away with it and have an international release date were everyone sees it at the same time. It would make sense, because UK fans have to spend about 6 months in solitude before they can go and see it.

I really did hear that, its not like my Snoop, John Woo, Jar Jar, Eminem, rumour.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2001 03:12 PM
Click here to Send DJ Velocity a Private Message Find more posts by DJ Velocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

If any of you American's fancy putting me up for a few days when it comes out I'm absolutly no trouble at all. You'd hardly know I'm there and all I need is a litter tray and an old scruffy jumper to sleep on. Send your invites to cheekyenglishlad.co.uk. Ta.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2001 07:54 PM
Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

I can't do it. I'm nothing but a poor college student. I hope you all find a way here in the US. Good luck!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2001 12:36 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Nope I think we will have to have a different vewing in each country. Us Britts could meet up in Lonon like Ush suggested. I would be up for it!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 02:48 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, certainly a go forth on that one. I can spend the intervening time trying to decode your many and myriad mysteries, my dear...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 04:32 AM
JediOasis
Better Man

Schoolwork, lots and lots of schoolwork. College is too dang hard.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 04:42 AM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

I don't know if you guys are aware of this article from TFN, which suggests that there will be a worldwide release at the same time:
quote:
Current plans are to release EPISODE 2 theatrically throughout the whole world AT THE SAME TIME, including the "backwater" territories. This doesn't mean the premiere will take place at the same day in all the countries, but it should be from several days up to several weeks after the U.S. premiere.
Obviously, this can still change (for example if the movie falls behind the schedule and cannot be dubbed into all languages in time), but the "ONE RELEASE" is what Lucas and Fox recently agreed to.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 05:37 AM
Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

That would be soooooo cool!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 05:43 AM