KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The Correlian Trilogy

The Correlian Trilogy
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

The Correlian Trilogy

I just bought the entire Correlian Trilogy yesterday. Any thoughts from the people who have already read it?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2001 11:44 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Sorry dude, that's one set I've saved reading for my holiday next year. cool

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 01:34 PM
Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
peluffo

Love

I've read it. Itīs great, with new huge concepts about planetary systems. And I love seen the originals Characters a lot older. The whole trilogy let me good taste in my fan spirit.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2001 02:58 AM
Click here to Send peluffo a Private Message Find more posts by peluffo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I've just started reading it the other day and I must say I can't put it down.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2001 10:15 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Well, I have finished the first book of this series. While reading it I found way too many typos, but I still really liked it. I'm starting on book two tonight.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2001 11:06 PM
Julie
The Student

Never read the trilogy, but it's on my "to read" list

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2001 08:32 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Well I just finished the Correllian Trilogy. It was a great series. But I can't believe [SPOILER - highlight to read]: they let Geariel Captison die like that. It leaves her daughter Malinza all alone, except for the people she was with when her mom died.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2001 04:14 AM
Julie
The Student

ohh sounds interesting. Now if I only had the time to read it...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2001 10:22 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Trust me you'll like it. You also see the twins and Anakin really grow in there personality's.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2001 11:50 PM
Julie
The Student

Now you have really captured my interest. I'll have to get my hands on this trilogy soon. Maybe it'll tide me over until NJO's DJ, the books for AOTC, and the movie itself.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2001 09:38 PM
LanceWindu

I can't wait until ATOC comes out for the EU cause they always add more to the movie and it still stay's with GL's vision.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2001 05:33 PM
Julie
The Student

Yeah did you read the list of all the EU books that are coming out about ATOC? It's at www.starwars.com ....don''t know the exact spot but just look in the EU section.

Last edited by Julie on Dec 10th, 2001 at 11:02 PM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2001 10:19 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It doesn't ALWAYS stay with GL's vision. Though it tends to be better these days as far as seeming like actual Star Wars is concerned.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 10th, 2001 10:26 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I didn't say that it always followed GL's vision. Now that they know more the EU writers can clear up some of the problems. Like I said before, EU may not be canonical, but it sure is entertaining.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2001 11:01 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

But Lance was. Unless he was talking about an AOTC novelisation. Which would NOT be EU, of course.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 10th, 2001 11:10 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

because EU is ...

Old Post Dec 11th, 2001 12:27 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

... any Star Wars work not directly based on a story by George Lucas.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 11th, 2001 06:20 PM
yerssot

and this is how you get an idiot on remote-control smile J/K

Old Post Dec 11th, 2001 06:36 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Wow that's a very fine line b/t EU and "cannon."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2001 10:56 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Indeed. Just remember, all EU is not canon... but not all non-canon stuff is EU.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 12th, 2001 11:09 PM