KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Dimitri, Sargeras, KOS-MOS Vs. Pyron, Kain and Jedah

Dimitri, Sargeras, KOS-MOS Vs. Pyron, Kain and Jedah
Started by: C. C. Cowgirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

215cm

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 04:56 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
Humans can blow up nukes laughing

Elder God is not planet sized, you never proved that.

what are you talking about...yes humans can explode nuclear weapons to destroy a planet...or at least one such as earth, planet destruction is not as highly a feet as people make them out to be comparing them to actual powers.

and yes i did prove it, the fact the Elder God can be seen by players across all the lands they go to across Nosgoth is evidence enough that he is planet size or as close to it..Elder God is omnicient to an extent and is on a completly diffrent plane of excistence so he cannot be seen by kain as he travels but Raziel sees it in the spectoral plane and theres almost no area untouched by the thing. it stretches across the lands deep underground

Last edited by Burning thought on Sep 28th, 2007 at 05:15 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 05:03 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

No, they cannot burning thought. You cannot nuke a planet and completely destroy it. . .As usual, you've only proved too yourself ridiculous things. I'm gonna put you on ignore now, bye.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 05:20 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

As long as I am not ignoring him, he got everything he needs anyway

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 05:27 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

yay hes ignoring me, no more having to debate some of the rubbish he comes out with...anyway wheres the real debators like "who else?" he seems to know, and apparently has the proof ,then it can be debated properly. Shame he seems to rarely come on sad

Last edited by Burning thought on Sep 28th, 2007 at 05:34 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 05:31 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

215cm

I think then that in this case, size might matter..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 05:45 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

No, it doesn't, size gives him no advantage. Furthermore, your ingoring soul suck.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 05:54 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

No, it doesn't, size gives him no advantage. Furthermore, your ingoring soul suck.

Sargeras forms a planet between his arms.. His magical powers is immense and his opponent is barely a flee in size compare.. He's as good as indestructable and his soul is immortal..

The only reason I'd accept that PYRON would defeat him, is because he's so massivly much larger ((So it's said at least))

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 06:00 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Jedah is stronger than Pyron, much stronger. Forms planets, Jedah forms and destroys a universe's.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 06:03 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Jedah is stronger than Pyron, much stronger. Forms planets, Jedah forms and destroys a universe's.

I myself believe that Sargeras beats Pyron, but since Jedah is the matter here I'm not even going to bring that up right now..

I dont care if he destroys universes with his power.. It wont matter against Sargeras.. My point was that Sargeras is at least twice planet size and Jedah is 215 cm tall.. Sargeras magical powers most likely exceed Jedah and his body is told indestructable.. I believe size do matter in some cases..

This is one of them..

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 06:09 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just read the Wowwiki thing on Sarg, which is where DE got his list of supposed powers, and alot of them seem to be based on serious BULLSHIT.

Vast telepathic powers (Communed with Mannoroth despite being in the Twisting Nether): I'll but that.

Invulnerable to all mortal attacks and great resistance to immortal ones. (The Demon Soul could not damage him at all): How does this equate to invulnerability?

Vast Magic Ability (Displayed the following feats: Manipulating the Demon Soul and Well of Eternity despite being in the Twisting Nether and created the warlock magic) : True.

Vast cosmic awareness (He knew about the Old Gods): This is the one I have the biggest problem with. How does knowing about the Old Gods=Cosmic Awareness? It doesn't.

Great Cosmic Powers (Defeated the Nathrezim, created the Burning Legion and was the champion among his fellow Pantheon titans) : I could easily chalk this up to his powerful magic, no proof here that he has actual cosmic power.

DE, I hope you can disprove this, as I admit I am no WoW expert.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 06:12 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

A universe busting attack won't matter to serg, such Bs.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 06:31 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I just read the Wowwiki thing on Sarg, which is where DE got his list of supposed powers, and alot of them seem to be based on serious BULLSHIT.

They are simply not verified by blizzard sources.. That doesn't mean they are bullshit.. There are plenty of people that keep it updated constantly.. If there was false fact somewhere, someone that know better would remove it..

Vast telepathic powers (Communed with Mannoroth despite being in the Twisting Nether): I'll but that.

Good..

Invulnerable to all mortal attacks and great resistance to immortal ones. (The Demon Soul could not damage him at all): How does this equate to invulnerability?

The demon soul held immense powers from earth, time and space, life and death, magic and the secrets that dwells within it, the powers of the mind and demological powers.. He also fought for over hundred thousands of years against advance magical races, that held great strength in more than one way without problems.. The pantheons could not bring him down, nor could the old Gods.. They hold quite some powers, all of them.. In different areas, all of them..

Vast Magic Ability (Displayed the following feats: Manipulating the Demon Soul and Well of Eternity despite being in the Twisting Nether and created the warlock magic) : True.

Which is one of many things..

Vast cosmic awareness (He knew about the Old Gods): This is the one I have the biggest problem with. How does knowing about the Old Gods=Cosmic Awareness? It doesn't.

Oh.. So, tracking down a number of ancient beings that's spread over cosmos with your mind isn't a cosmical awareness.. Okey.. But if he doesn't have cosmical awareness, what does that matter? It wont do him much good in this fight anyway..

Great Cosmic Powers (Defeated the Nathrezim, created the Burning Legion and was the champion among his fellow Pantheon titans) : I could easily chalk this up to his powerful magic, no proof here that he has actual cosmic power.

Create planets..

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 06:37 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

well the parthanon did sorta bring him down, they defeated him anyway, wether they "couldnt" or wether they didnt want to permanently kill their brother is a diffrent matter, whatever the case his soul is unable to do anything much but possess and it can be contained, however only kain can contain souls, jedah just absorbs the power from them.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 06:45 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by Burning thought
well the parthanon did sorta bring him down, they defeated him anyway, wether they "couldnt" or wether they didnt want to permanently kill their brother is a diffrent matter, whatever the case his soul is unable to do anything much but possess and it can be contained, however only kain can contain souls, jedah just absorbs the power from them.

From what's know about Sargeras, absorbing his soul would be pretty much signing a death rune..

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 07:05 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Jedah post revival will not die.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 07:25 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

who knows, Sarg could probably possess the guy, or as its said Jedah cant take too much soul power...so maybe Sargs soul would kill him....and if he will not die then he can stay fleshless and weak under Sargs power in the void somewhere.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 07:25 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Jedah post revival will not die.

Sucking his soul will maybe not kill him, but if what your saying about Jedah is true, then team 2 will win.. Just not the way you expect it to occur..

Dimitri will absorb Pyron, as he has done it before.. Sargeras will take Jedah's body and act Jedah, without Jedah knowing and believe he has defeated the man.. He'll then subtly control Jedah's mind and let Kain fight KOS-MOS and pretend to aid.. While Kain is vournable, Sargedah will backstab him before eliminating KOS-MOS..

That's in my opinion one way to finish it.. Because then he'll hold his own magical powers and the powers of Jedah.. If Kain drains the soul of Jedah after a failed backstab, Sargeras becomes a free spirit..

However you twist it, I believe Sargeras will be the last, or second last to stand..

Or, he cooperate with Kain and slay KOS-MOS, but enjoys the body too much to take chances..

Winners then being Kain and Sargeras..

Team one and two, but not in a stalemate..

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 07:37 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

He's gonna posses him based on what, since when could serg possess people. Are we gonna resort to making stuff up now?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 07:40 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

thats the way i see it Darth, makes sense doesnt it...i dont really see flaws in the plan, i dont think Kos-mos will bother fighting, just have some fun and they will live hapily ever after the vampire, Corrupt Titan and Sex Bot Happy Dance

and Fire Ninja your grabbing at invisible..invisible straws!! he does it to Aegwyn...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 07:41 PM