KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » T-3 Ending

T-3 Ending
Started by: carnage713

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carnage713

T-3 Ending

After hearing the discussion about the hydrogen power cells in T-3 its come to my attention that indeed the way Mostow killed off the T-x was in a way kind of lame. Dont get me wrong the last scene were the helicopters crashed through the roof of the building was exciting but i think the death of the T-x could have been better. How do you guys think the T-x should have been killed?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 05:31 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

I don’t really know of another way it could have did unless it were to get crushed or milted but that’s already been done. What I would have like to have seen is toreds the end of the movie I think it would have been cool if the TX would have killed Arnold and it would have been up to John to kill the TX. He would have been all alone and he could have shone us why he is the best of the best because it seems to me as of right now he isn’t really that great

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:53 PM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

ya i agree that would have been pretty cool

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 07:21 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

for me tx dies right there in the magnetic field. arnie chases john connor in the end and john has 2 fight t850 and show some capibility and then when he kills the t850 or destroys it he should say UR TERMINATED FUC***( like sarah in t1) that would've been perfect for me

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 09:32 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Buzz

I think it would of been cool if they showed the explosion in slow mo

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 02:13 AM
Buzz is currently offline Click here to Send Buzz a Private Message Find more posts by Buzz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

nah, that would've been stupid

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 04:34 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

arnold should have held on to her and dropped the blast door with the two traped and partially crushed, john should have terminated them both.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 05:42 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sr_Zorro

About the ending... When Connor is going under the blast door and he thanks Arnie and blabla, Arnie says "We will meet again". And the last thing we see, before credits, it's T-850's red eye fading. What that means? I don't think that Arnie was doing reference to July 4, 2032. From my point of view it could means 2 things:

1.- Nothing...

2.- T-850's chip is undamaged and can be recovered, so Jhon will recover the chip and reactive it. After all, someone has to teach Jhon how to reprogram Terminators and battle tactics. It doesn't have to be a CSM-101, maybe a CSM-102 (Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson?)?

What do you think pals?

Changing subject, What do you think about Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as a Terminator? I think that he has the appearance, at least...

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:55 PM
Sr_Zorro is currently offline Click here to Send Sr_Zorro a Private Message Find more posts by Sr_Zorro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

those outcomes suck. i'm sorry there already is a csm 102 franco colubo. he would have to be a csm 103..i'm glad people are now using the right terminilogy now. I would like to see vin diesel and the rock and maybe lou ferrigno as csm 103 and 104's, but that' probably taking it too far. Anyways they will meet again, because he likely is the one who murdered john conner, but was trapped and reporgeammed by kate, otherwise since he was bult in the future he may see john in the future cause he will be manufacutred during the war. john is likley not to be alive, though

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:58 PM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

quick questin wuts a csm 103?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 09:54 PM
dulobast25

well arnold is a csm 101 which is a model of the t-800 series, a series of terminators the newest, the worst of the machines, the infiltrators. a csm 101 would be arnold, a csm 102 would be like franco coulmbo, anothter t-800 but a different model that had a different physical apperance, cause contrary to poplular belief, al t-800's do not look the same. nor should the t-850's which is a model designated after history was changed in t3 one loaded with psychology and a slightky differenty way of thinking and with slightly different eyes. a 103 would be a third version or model in the 800 series line up.. it could be vin diesel, lou ferrigno, or the rock or dolph lundren or the guy from batman and robin #4 bane. somebody well built. so a csm 103 would be another t-800 with a differnt physical apperance. because if i was 50 arnolds, short of cloning, i would know it wasmass produced and thus a cyborg, they had to have a few different models to blend in sent out sporatically and i'm sure they eventually were spotted. cause they still beat the machines...notice kyle reese didn't know arnold was him until he tried to kill sarah? becuase they don't all look the same.this is based on the fact that in any of the movies i have never heard of a t800 until it was on a video cover and based on interviews etc. never saw it in the movei, but it come after the 6000 series and before the 1000 series which when if full production would have been named the csm 1001 of the 1000 series.. likely.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 10:04 PM
carnage713

oo ok i get it now a csm 101 .... is just a version (or) another way of sayin t-800 thanks

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 10:40 PM
dulobast25

yup

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 10:44 PM
skule
blissfully ignorant

vin diesel was considered for a role in t3 i had read somewhere but i things didnt work out i guess, he might be considered for t4 now. of course all these are rumors but considered vin is younger than lou and he is more agile, i would love to see him in t4, the rock is cool too but he is to big to be agile, arnie in t1 was perfect

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 04:13 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff

i think that if there is no Arnie in T4 then they should have the rock in the lead Term role coz then there will b so much of hype that we wont need to have arnie in a lead role in T4.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 06:06 AM
moviebuff is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sr_Zorro

Hi dulobast25... Let me tell you something... Franco Colubo was a CSM-108, not a CSM-102... So, The Rock can be a CSM-102 :P

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 06:38 AM
Sr_Zorro is currently offline Click here to Send Sr_Zorro a Private Message Find more posts by Sr_Zorro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

where did you hear thatt from? snd frsnkly arnold in t1 was biger than the rock is now

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 09:57 AM
skule
blissfully ignorant

cept the rock is taller, but yeah arnie was big then

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 11:49 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sr_Zorro

well dulobast25... I cann't remember where I heared that... I did surf the web and didn't find anything. I think that was in a novelization... In the other hand, I neither found a site where says that Columbo was a CSM-102...

I'm not a The Rock fan, but have u seen pictures of his last movie "The Rundown"? He looks like a Terminator to me...

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 11:10 PM
skule
blissfully ignorant

the rundown no i havent, when is it out

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 03:17 AM