KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Inter-Planetary Warfare

Inter-Planetary Warfare
Started by: Twilight Janick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Inter-Planetary Warfare

Major Panic: On screen sir, magnifying image now.

Major Issue: What is that?

Major Panic: This is the (insert other player's ship's name here)!

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 06:25 PM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

~for future referances, it is very hard to get whats goin on, I think I get it!~
Darth Karnack smiles evilly under his hood as The Video transmission goes through to Major Panics ship. "This is The Vindicator, We have you surrounded, prepare to be boarded."
Karnack stands and walks to the back ordering a Sqidrion Pilot to release the Ray Sheilds from teh Docking bay to allow Fighters to escape, he sends a transmission to teh Soldiers. "We board (I for got you ships name lol) Today, Leuitennant Elias will be accmompanying you on this journey. Safe passage." he says as he returns to The Captains quarters.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 05:01 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

out of seemingly nowhere (or out of hyerspace) two small two man fighters appear "aw shit i thought we just left this" James said

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 12:46 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Major Panic: The Star Ocean? What is this ship about?

Major Issue: Our ship is so outdated but we can still outrun a Victory-class SD. Maybe if we went to smash some pirate bricks...

Pandemonium

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 02:12 PM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"what should we do engage or avoid" Mike said over the comlink to his father "avoid any confrontations if possible, but on that destroyer i sense someone, something evil" James said to his son flying towards the two massive ships ~i think i read somewhere that the star oceans captain was a sith so...~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 04:39 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Major Panic: We don't have the firepower to engage a Victory-class Star Desytoyer! Jump to hyperspace when we still have a chance!

Major Issue! Entering the coordinates...

Pandemonium

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 05:52 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"attack the star destroyer!" James yelled to his son over the com-link as the two ships started thier attack phase and started blasting away at the surface of the star destroyer "aim for the bridge, and do as much damage possible" James said

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 06:04 PM
DarkDethbringer

~there is no Star Destroyer what are you talking about?~

well for now at least,

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 08:31 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~got your ship confused with someonelse's i guess~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 08:45 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

((Im the StarOcean, stardestroyer... And i havn't entered the RP yet. Only registered.))

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 10:02 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~i relize that...now~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 10:04 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~so are going to roleplay or hs it already died?~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 02:21 PM
DarkDethbringer

~I think we need to restart, and get this straight, you need to focus Janick if you wanna run an RP you can't get mixed up like this. and for future reference teh captain of Star Ocean is a Jedi Knight~

well for now at least,

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 05:39 PM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

(How I can avoid getting mixed up like that?)

Pandemonium

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 09:29 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
~I think we need to restart, and get this straight, you need to focus Janick if you wanna run an RP you can't get mixed up like this. and for future reference teh captain of Star Ocean is a Jedi Knight~
~we just got the darn name mixed up we don't have to restart~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 02:30 AM
DarkDethbringer

~well everything kinda went off after that, not just the name, my ship isnt anything liek aStar Destroyer, the hwole thing is derailed, nothing has truly happenned except it going to hell after that post anyway, I am a veteren I know that this is teh best root to the solution~

well for now at least,

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 07:16 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, so, is this actually an SW game or not?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 10:37 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

i would have to say it is star wars...))

Last edited by Kai Lein on Jun 25th, 2006 at 10:59 AM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 10:50 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

Janick wnats it moved to SW forum for everyone who joined has StarWars ships/characters

well for now at least,

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 06:19 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
~well everything kinda went off after that, not just the name, my ship isnt anything liek aStar Destroyer, the hwole thing is derailed, nothing has truly happenned except it going to hell after that post anyway, I am a veteren I know that this is teh best root to the solution~
~first of all, TYPE WITH PROPPER GRAMMER, it takes me like 20 minutes to read one of your posts, and secondly your still a noob, i've been on here for two years you've been on for 5 months, your a noob until you've been on KMC for atleast a year, and the only thing that was wrong was the name and type of ship, nothing else. and yes Ush, Janick wants it moved to the Star Wars thread, if you could please thanks smile~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 07:02 PM