KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » What would you be? sith lord, jedi or dark jedi?

What would you be? sith lord, jedi or dark jedi?
Started by: PRINCE XIZOR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MYSTICAL BEING
The Paladin Ninja

What would you be? sith lord, jedi or dark jedi?

what would your choice be if you were a jedi?

would you fall to the dark and prehaps even seek out a sith in the hope of becoming an apprentice?

would you stay as a dark jedi unforbidden by sith to weild a blue or green saber and unforbidden to wield a red saber by jedi?

or would you follow the order faithfully?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 06:36 PM
Click here to Send MYSTICAL BEING a Private Message Find more posts by MYSTICAL BEING Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

I would become a Sith Lord. wink

"The Force is our power and our ally. The Force has always been with us. That is it's nature. It surrounds us, and penetrates us. It binds the Universe together. Those who become sensitive to it's presence can learn to use it....for good or evil. Evil began in a time before recorded history, when magicians made themselves into Kings....and Gods....using the powers of the Dark Side of the Force. The weak-minded have ever been ready to obey one who wields great power. Those who learned the powers of the Dark Side were quick to exploit this weakness--to make war. Again and again the Dark Side has surged forth, like a storm....devouring whole worlds and entire star-systems. Those who mastered Dark Power became Dark Power. They unleashed destruction, for no other reason than selfish gain. They destroyed nations....destroyed whole civilizations. Some of them, I am ashamed to say, were Jedi. It is not known if civilized beings--or Jedi Knights--will ever entirely eliminate the Dark Side and it's way! The Dark Things have been....and Will be...."-Jedi Master Ood Bnar, Tales of the Jedi

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 08:05 PM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

I would become what Anakin Is When He turns into a Dark Jedi, When he goes around with his hood up killing everyone.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 08:07 PM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul165
Restricted

Account Restricted

jedi

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 09:15 PM
Click here to Send darthmaul165 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul165 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Jedi Knight.

For Fritos.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 10:27 PM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul165
Restricted

Account Restricted

good choice

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 10:32 PM
Click here to Send darthmaul165 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul165 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

light side jedi, yeah I know I'm boring

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 12:34 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I'd be a Jedi Knight. Probably make Master easily, since I have a knack for teaching.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 01:14 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

pffft

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 02:00 AM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

Under Cover Jedi

big grin-- Laughing is good happy laughing--

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 03:55 AM
Click here to Send LinixCobra a Private Message Find more posts by LinixCobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

jedi master,,Kun-ni Habeo with a purple blade

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 10:30 AM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Dark Jedi. Screw the Sith, screw the Jedi i work alone...

Besides it would be a lot more fun to do, okay so i'd lose eventually but at least i'd be feared for years and talked about for many more

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 10:50 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

So you are sort of like Jolee Bindo...

For Fritos.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 02:35 PM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

I would be just a master force user forget the jedi order and the sith....Id help out the jedi if they nedded it but no way would they tell me I couldnt have women! sheesh what a dumb rule no wonder so many jedi go dark....its that rare hawaiian disease....lackanookey!

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 02:55 PM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

speaking of which whos the girl in the julie sig looks better than fischer or portman...kinda looks like portman in the face but the further down you go wow....that like a stunt double or something? or the picture just stretched and it is portman?

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Apr 30th, 2005 at 03:02 PM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 03:00 PM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

I'd be a Jedi Knight.

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 04:33 PM
Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GregminiMalak
Dark Jedi master

Dark side jedi master becasue theres so much streangth and better force powers and u can jus keep kiilling and killig u dotn have 2 be a wimp and let them go.and with a double bladed red saber

Through Power I gain Victory,
Through Victory my chains are broken,
The Force shall free me.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 04:37 PM
Click here to Send GregminiMalak a Private Message Find more posts by GregminiMalak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nolan lepaz
BARAN DO MASTER

I'd be a Jedi Master thier is no greater title to have, I would have a single-bladed silver lightsaber. Sith are weak by nature but to blind to see that. That esp. goes for u 'Gregminimalak' that why when they become too dark thier skin cracks. Instead using the force as an ally they see it as a means to gain power and that's why the force in turn eats away at them. smart

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 02:40 AM
Click here to Send nolan lepaz a Private Message Find more posts by nolan lepaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi_Snake
Meatbag Assassin Droid

A light Jedi with darkside powers...lol...and how about a blue or silver lightsaber...silverish blue...lol

There is no darkside!
There is no lightside!!
There is only the Force itself.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 03:50 AM
Click here to Send Jedi_Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi_Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naga Sadow

dark assasin with 2 sabers, silver and bronze.
work only for those who pay well. satanic look.

PS. that silverish blue is cyan in a way.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 04:26 AM
Click here to Send Naga Sadow a Private Message Find more posts by Naga Sadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote