KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Zelda Power of the Goddeses

Zelda Power of the Goddeses
Started by: Movie_Geek_

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (52): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Zelda Power of the Goddeses

((Ok to start the RP here are the different kinds of people you can chose from to make your character. ))

Zoras - can live on ground and in the water. They are very sensitive, especially in the water. They have long head-tails much like the tails of dolphins. Zoras are also scaled; their scales are silverand pale blue. Zoras do not have ears, but they do have noses. Zoras can breathe underwater.

Gerudo - a tribe of thieves Their race consists entirely of women They have dark skin and red hair. THey are fast and skilled with arows. They are fast and silent.

Gorons - Have a half rock half human look to them. With them being heavy they are helpless in the water because they sink to the bottom. They can curl up to look like odd-shaped stones or boulders. When curled-up they can roll around fast. Gorons are also resistant to heat, to the point of being able to walk through lava. This makes them exelint blacksmiths.

Kokiri - Cautious and child-like, the Kokiri believe that they will die if they leave the forest. Therefore, the Kokiri never leave the forest. Though they appear to be children, they are ageless, and never grow old. Each Kokiri has a guardian fairy that is a friend and teacher. Kokiri always wear green tunics and the males wear green hats and have pointy ears. ( Like Link )

Humans - we all know what they are.

(( Those are the major races of people, but there are many more so take your pick. ))

Name:
Race:

Hyrule is being taken over by evil the second time round. ( like in the start of Wind Waker and they are telling you about how how Hyrule fell and no one knows what happened to it ) Zelda is having dreams of the coming danger and with Link gone needs to find out what the coming danger is. She fears it may be the reture of Ganon but dose not know how that could be after the sages locked him away. She sends word across the land that she wants the greatest heros. With both the master sowered and the triforce broken Zelda wants the heroes the travel to the achenit temple of the goddess to find a object of gate power in the temple but know ine knows what that object maybe.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 12:57 AM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Name: Kendra
Race: Gerudo
Look: 5'5 Red hair dark skin, dark eyes
History: Has no Father as that no men are allowed skilled in fighting. Came to show peace between Hyrule and her tribe. ( more of her history will com as the story gos. )

Last edited by Movie_Geek_ on Aug 3rd, 2005 at 01:08 AM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 01:00 AM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Name: Strife
Race: Zora
Look: ...Blue and 6'. Like a Zora.
History: Lives on Lake Hylian since he was banned from Zora Domain.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 01:06 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(i still want to be link sad )
Name: alex xanatos
Race: hyrulian
Look: 6'1 blonde, pale skin, emerald eyes
History: (working on it)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 01:07 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Name:drekken
race:Zoras
Look: 6'6 like your average zora flunkie

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 01:35 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

One more person and we will start

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 01:43 AM
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

i would like to join but i have no f'en clue about zelda

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 01:57 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

Name:Marnik Naranta
Race:Zora
Look:7'2 very tal;l Zora wears no shirtand bright colors of pants HAS GUILS ARROUND EYES
History:For a large portion of his life he had been following the Indigo-Go's and has trained him self in Zora weaponry due to his frequent being beaten up.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 02:31 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

(( cool lets start! if you want to join just jump in and put in you Pro ))

Kendra: (Kendra road up on her Stalin and looked around there was one human and three Zora's there besides herself ) so did all of you get the summons by the princess.?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 02:37 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Strife: ...um...summons...yes that's it...summons.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 02:39 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-looks at her yes a summon-

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 02:43 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Kendra: Glad to see the Zora's sent there best me, there was a exaggeration in her tone on the word men.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 02:46 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Strife: ...I'm not like all the other Zoras...can't swim.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 02:48 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

kept quiet

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 03:00 AM
DarkDethbringer

~first of all Guroodos or whatever they are can be male for gods sake Ganondorf is a Gurudo but he was out casted...~
Marnik looked at the gurudo on the horse and wsa annoted by her tone."Yes my...Lady..." he said returning the favor of exaggerating his tone at lady."We were summoned by Princess Zelda as well."

well for now at least,

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 03:09 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

~only 1 male Guerdo is born every 100 years~

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 03:10 AM
DarkDethbringer

~yeah exactly so you could allow one Male Gurudo....~

well for now at least,

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 03:21 AM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
~first of all Guroodos or whatever they are can be male for gods sake Ganondorf is a Gurudo but he was out casted...~
Marnik looked at the gurudo on the horse and wsa annoted by her tone."Yes my...Lady..." he said returning the favor of exaggerating his tone at lady."We were summoned by Princess Zelda as well."

~ and the male that is born every 100 years is to be the Gurudo ruler I know big grin ~

Kendra: Well I wander what she could want with us? She dismounts her horse and ties him up. I was not told what she would want with me.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 09:33 PM
DarkDethbringer

"Nither did she tell us..." he answered the Gurudo.
~and did you actually get permission? I did not see permission in the thread if so then my mistake~

well for now at least,

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 10:43 PM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

(( yes o page 164, 15 boxes down big grin ))

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 10:47 PM