KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Simple Rules

Simple Rules
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Simple Rules

Basically, I just want to tell you a few rules that I have for this forum, nothing major, just something to help keep the place friendly and tidy.

1. No flaming other members for any reason. If someone insults you, please don't retaliate with an insult towards them, nothing will get solved that way. Instead, send me a pm and I will have the message deleted and will warn the user. This is only for personal attacks, feel free to bash any movie you want, as long as you don't bring in negative remarks towards any other member.

2. Please, don't start threads on a topic that already has a thread devoted for it, this place is getting clogged with all the repetitive threads. If you have something to say about a movie, please check the first page and make sure there isn't a thread for it in existance. Having numerous threads for the same topic can be very confusing and annoying to everyone. So just double check to make sure from now on.

Thanks

Also, if you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns of any kind, please don't hesitate to send me a PM.

For more information on the global rules of the forum, go too http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...hp?action=rules

That's it. enjoy the forum. smile

Last edited by BackFire on Jan 21st, 2004 at 08:47 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 09:51 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote