KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Wasteland: The Fallout Sign Up

Wasteland: The Fallout Sign Up
Started by: Leytenánt Book

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Wasteland: The Fallout Sign Up

Name: Jacob Book
Weight: 191lbs
Height: 6'1"
Skills: Assault Weapons, Leadership
Weapons: Standard first generation plasma rifle, few rounds.
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Origin: Worked on a space station before the nuking ever occurred.
Protected/Unprotected: In space station, 0%
Nationality: Second Generation Russo-American
Back Story: Survived in the space station for years before the nukes ever fell.

Name:
Height:
Skills:
Weapons:
Appearance:
Origin:
Protected/Unprotected: (Either in bunker or not)
Nationality:
Back Story:

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 09:52 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Re: Wasteland: The Fallout Sign Up

Name: Kal (anmesia)
Weight: medium
Height: 177cm
Skills: Good with electronics and explosives with a decent sneak skill and salvaging abilities, has some .
Weapons: Pistol (3), Hunting rifle, Chinese assault rifle, frag mines (12), frag grenades (5)
Appearance: (current appearance) (please log in to view the image) (without armour, when he left the vault) (please log in to view the image)
Origin: Capitol Wasteland Vault 113
Protected/Unprotected: Currently roaming the wasteland
Nationality: Doesn't know sounds generic american
Back Story: Woke up in Vault 113's Medical Lab with no memories or name to remember, finding the Vault he was in completely abandoned. He stayed in the vault on his own for a week until he had no choice but to leave when the supplies he could find quickly began to run out. Taking with him a pistol, he decided to leave the vault and search near-by, after discovering that he was in the Washington DC area. He has been wondering the wasteland since then, salvaging parts to repair the Master Weld robot.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 06:33 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i'll make a character after i nap

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 08:52 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Re: Re: Wasteland: The Fallout Sign Up

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Name: Kal (anmesia)
Weight: medium
Height: 177cm
Skills: Good with electronics and explosives with a decent sneak skill and salvaging abilities, has some .
Weapons: Pistol (3), Hunting rifle, Chinese assault rifle, frag mines (12), frag grenades (5)
Appearance: (current appearance) (please log in to view the image) (without armour, when he left the vault) (please log in to view the image)
Origin: Capitol Wasteland Vault 113
Protected/Unprotected: Currently roaming the wasteland
Nationality: Doesn't know sounds generic american
Back Story: Woke up in Vault 113's Medical Lab with no memories or name to remember, finding the Vault he was in completely abandoned. He stayed in the vault on his own for a week until he had no choice but to leave when the supplies he could find quickly began to run out. Taking with him a pistol, he decided to leave the vault and search near-by, after discovering that he was in the Washington DC area. He has been wondering the wasteland since then, salvaging parts to repair the Master Weld robot.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 09:01 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Oh, I must have forgot. I don't approve anymore. I kinda see it as an insult for you to put in hard work and then me just turn it down. But I do like the profile.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 09:18 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

You know me well enough to know I usually don't do bios, this was an exception laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 09:40 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I'm starting it now since some of us will have lengthy intros, much like myself.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 10:14 PM
DangerousBeauty

Thisvis an old char of mine from Normandy Down.
Can't copy and paste so just go look. stick out tongue
I'll make the modifications when I'm at school.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 11:09 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

:P

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 11:28 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Name: Ben "One Shot" Sappington
Weight: 217lbs
Height: 6'6"
Skills: Excellent sniper
Weapons: Old sniper rifle that he found in his 'base' and old hanger underground
Appearance: Same as Jacob's armor.
Origin: Space station
Protected/Unprotected: Lives in wasteland, but after bombing
Nationality: American
Back Story: Fled the space station in the only other working ship.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 11:28 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Name: Deckard (not full name, nobdoy really knows his full name)
Weight: 185 pounds
Height: 6' 2"
Skills: sneak, security, assualt weapons
Weapons: pistols(2), sawned off shotgun(2), assualt rifle, repeater rifle with scope
Appearance:
his casual dress
(please log in to view the image)
when he works
Origin:
Protected/Unprotected: wastelander
Nationality: his own f*cking bussiness
Back Story: he's an exspensive but very skilled merc/assasin. he is known for being ruthless in getting the job done. although he didn't always be a bastard filled bastard with a gun that just shot the bullet that killed your son. He used to have a wife, a teen-age daughter, a son, and a dog(which he has another of now). this was however back when he was a peaceeeper. while travelling across state he family was ambushed by raiders, which were surprisingly uncommon in his home territory. they ambushed with some surprising skills and tactic, first knocking him out then capturing the others. he woke up with dry blood and discovered he'd been out for nearly 10 hours. he then searched himself finding that his coat, boots, weapons, ammo and any caps he had were all gone. he then proceded to track down the raiders. after several hours of tracking he came across the raider camp which was covered with blood and had mangled bodies hanging from chains. he grabbed a rock and snucked behind the watchman and knocked him out with it and took his hunting rifle and ammo. what he saw next might get me banned for describing in full graphic detail, but what the hell. after getting to a spot where he could see inside the camp he immediately saw the campfire which was roasting his 10 year old son, his dog had presumably already been eaten. his wife and 13 year old daughter were bloody, maimed, and chained to a wall wher they were and had been brutally raped for the past 15 hours. his eyes immediately changed from the kind caring eyes they had previously been to the hallow souled, thousand yard stare the have now. he also took aimed at the raider currently raping the daughter and blew his head apart with a bullet. the short battle that followed was among the most brutal and bloodiest to ever take place. it at one point involved a raider being cut wide open with a knife and throwing a frag greanade in his guts. he made his way to his wife and daughter, to find his daughter died several hours ago, so had been sparred what followed(although he body was still...well you know), and his wife had completely gone into an almost completely unresponsive state. realising there wasno way she could survive longer than another couple, very painful hours he snapped her neck and burried the bodies. he also then hung the very mangled raider bodies like the hung their victims as a warning that there was somebody here who now lived to ****ing kill them.

incase you don't wanna read all that, basically he didn't always a heartless bastard, he used to have a fmaily but they were brutally tortured and killed by raiders, he had a live-changing revenge and is now one of the best damn mercs/assasins out there. he also hits the bottle pretty hard in spare time.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 01:33 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Rollinger is a gruff sought but will do his best to keep his friends safe, and is a natural survivor.

John is generic and will die... he will die in a really cool way.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 01:37 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Ben is acting meek, but he is hiding something, just to let everyone know

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 01:38 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

updated photo of my guy, noting special just longer coat and very faded camo pants

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 04:35 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The big EH
updated photo of my guy, noting special just longer coat and very faded camo pants
I was meaning to ask you to make me a sig... :P That is some cool photo manipulation, good work on the coat!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 04:41 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

why thankyou

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 04:43 AM
DangerousBeauty

Everyone slow up on the posting. Jr is having troubles we need to wait for him.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 04:48 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I'd actually like that as well. My computard isn't working up to par lately.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 04:49 AM
DangerousBeauty

I'm posting on an iPod touch. I can only type with one finger on a touch screen.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 04:52 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i got high speed internets and a computer with dual 3.20ghz processors and 1 gb of ram big grin

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 04:56 AM