KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Wolf's Rain Sign Up/Discussion

Wolf's Rain Sign Up/Discussion
Started by: Wild-Cherry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Wolf's Rain Sign Up/Discussion

First of all, I got the ok to post this. Second of all, for those of you who know about wolf's rain, this is past their time. You cannot play one of the originals, but you can play an ancestor, or completely made up character

Wolf's Rain RPG

A legend is told in the "Book of the Moon" that wolves are mystical beings who came to the world from a place called Rakuen (Paradise), at the dawn of time. It is also said that, in the future, wolves will, with the help of a mysterious woman called the "Flower Maiden", a being created from the essence of lunar flowers, find a way to return to paradise and in doing so, will make the world start over so it could become a Paradise again. This legend is difficult for most to believe, though, because wolves were thought to have been hunted to extinction nearly 200 years before. Some wolves have survived, though, and have been coexisting with humans right under their noses. The wolves have a way of presenting themselves as being human to other humans, thus they can blend into human society with relatively little notice. This ability is in no way shape shifting; it is a mental trick, an illusion.

That was many years ago. Stories are told that five strong wolves, Kiba, Tsume, Hige, and Toboe set out to find paradise with a flower maiden as their guide. The wolves, How ever, where unsuccessful, and where all killed.

While it seems so cruel, one plague could not wipe out the wolves entirely. Now, In the midst of loneliness, tragedy, and loss of hope, something is pulling at the minds of those wolves who still believe in finding paradise, who still believe there is a chance. Those wolves know destiny is calling, and even if they don't want to believe it, they do.

Thats where you come in. your wolf has been pulled in, maybe by an eerie howl in the night, a scent that will not leave your nose, an image fixed in your mind. Whatever it is, you feel you must find the reason. It is a city, most of the people are living in poverty. A deserted building holds the scent you are drawn too. it lies in the middle of the city, but you know you must get to it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Character Sheet

Name:
Age: ( Keep in mind, these wolves are adapted and live longer than regular wolves -to about 20- )
Coat color: ( No illegitimate colors please : IE, purple, green )
Eye color:
Bio: ( history )
Personality:
Human aspect ( either a picture or a description is fine )

Name: Kyva

Coat color:Pale Gold

Eye color: Gold

Bio: Kyva and her sister were born into A small pack of 5 wolves, all males when her mother died a month after her birth. after her sister disappeared, The males struggled to raise her properly, and wound up often leaving her alone to fend for herself. She learned quickly how to hunt, and when she grew in size, how to keep other wolves off of her, which wasn't easy within a pack of matured male wolves.

When she was 3, a group of humans came into Kyva's territory and set up camp. she was there by herself. she hid, afraid to move as the men set up tents and built a fire in the small lowland clearing. Finally one of them looked into the den. They noted her just as the males came in. After a long battle between man and wolf, all of Kyva's family was killed. The men took her, and after a year and a half had all become so poor that they had fled the city, Leaving Kyva alone where she is now. Kyva knows she has to get out, or else she will be killed. Many hunters kept dogs that could see and smell the wolves no matter what.

Personality: Kyva is quiet, but bold. She is very head strong and quite intelligent too.

Human aspect She stands at 5'5 ft, with the same golden hair and eyes as in her wolf form. Her skin is slightly pale. and her attire consists of dark blue jeans, a white tanc top and white sandals.

Other: Kyva is a small wolf, but extremely fast.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 08:30 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Name:
Faith

Coat color:
Silver/White

Eye color:
Black

Bio:
Faith have had a sole upgrowth. She did not have a pack to help her, nor did she have any caretaker. At her first year, she did have a pack. However, the pack was slaughtered by man and Faith were the sole survivor. Not thanks to her fighting skills. It was thanks to her hiding in a hole she had dug in the bushes. She have great respect to any of the Canine race and barely any respect at all to the human race.

Personality:
Kind, caring and may suffer extreme mood changes.

Human aspect:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 09:15 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Coyote

Name: Kiba (im not using kiba i just like the name ok)
Coat color: black and some gold
Eye color: blue
Bio: Kiba is the long lost brother of Kyva when he was only a pup he was taken from his family just a few days after his sister Kyva was born. The rest of Kiba's family had died or been killed and he didn't know if his sister was alive or dead. The only way Kyva would beleave that Kiba was truely her brother was if she could remember the two big claw marks that were on the right side of his face.
Personality: very quite,mean,and protective of his friends. Kiba also kills any human that opposes a threat to him.
Human aspect: http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/...rm=anime%20guys the bandage around his head is what covers up the claw marks on his face when in human form when in wolf form the marks are there.

sig mad eby me and my best so far
i take requests

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 09:28 PM
Silent Coyote is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Coyote a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Coyote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I have two questions right now confused

1. We will create a new roleplay thread too, right? smile

2. Have you asked for permission to be the lost brother of Kyva? Maybe she do not appreciate it confused

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 09:38 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sarahmier
All ur base are belong us

Name: Deja

Coat color: Dark black with red flare highlights at the tip of his tail.

Eye color: red

Bio: When Deja first came to this world he was young and puny. He was very energenic and was something of a puppy. He lost track with his pack and ended up getting taken to a small Human town.

He was taken by a man that cared for him for many years until Deja matured.
The town decided he had to die so they ordered that man to kill him. Deja was very confused when the man first started acting hostel but when the man attacked Deja his Primal rage kicked in and he mauled the man to death.

He fled that town and hes been on his own sense then. Now he cant sleep at night and has been having problems hunting and gathering.

Personality: Once caring and trusting he know only trusts the animals and nature. Kind of a push off attitude that he just does not care and wants to survive.

Human aspect http://megkazul.net/images/askira025.jpg

Wolf: He is rather large now. Deja has much stamina and strength but is only as fast as a average wolf.

Last edited by Sarahmier on Mar 3rd, 2007 at 10:00 PM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 09:46 PM
Sarahmier is currently offline Click here to Send Sarahmier a Private Message Find more posts by Sarahmier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Jill!!! Long time no see! smile

Name: Ayame

Coat color: grey with a black streak that runs down her back.

Eye color: Dark red

Bio: Ayame was born into a caring pack. She lived in harmony until hunters started to kill her family. Fearing death, she fled with her mother and sister. During winter, at night when they thought they were safe, the hunters killed her mother and sister. Ayame manged to escape, but barely. She came upon a caring girl, and stayed with her until she was mature.

Personality: Caring and sweet, but can be mean at times. She often keeps ideas to herself, and is extremely shy when meeting new people.

Human aspect: Without hat.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 10:07 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I'm saving that one for later evil face

I'll make a character in a little while.. I have a simple question, though.. How advance is the future technology?

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 10:15 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Coyote
Name: Kiba (im not using kiba i just like the name ok)
Coat color: black and some gold
Eye color: blue
Bio: Kiba is the long lost brother of Kyva when he was only a pup he was taken from his family just a few days after his sister Kyva was born. The rest of Kiba's family had died or been killed and he didn't know if his sister was alive or dead. The only way Kyva would beleave that Kiba was truely her brother was if she could remember the two big claw marks that were on the right side of his face.
Personality: very quite,mean,and protective of his friends. Kiba also kills any human that opposes a threat to him.
Human aspect: http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/...rm=anime%20guys the bandage around his head is what covers up the claw marks on his face when in human form when in wolf form the marks are there.
I guess its alright, scince you were born before Kyva yes

Thank you for your concern Kal!
Originally posted by Kaldorei
I have two questions right now confused

1. We will create a new roleplay thread too, right? smile

2. Have you asked for permission to be the lost brother of Kyva? Maybe she do not appreciate it confused

and yes, there will be a new thread smile

and Hey kuchiki! big grin Nice character!

TY all for joining! Thunderfox will join up soon im sure wink

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 10:54 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Name: Cobar
Coat color: Fully Black
Eye color: Yellow
Bio:
Cobar is a neutral wolf. In a war, he would not choose the human nor the wolf path. He would fight alone, if even fight at all. When he grew up, he was taken care of by a human family. They may not have been the perfect family, as they trained him in combat. If he failed a practise, he would taste the whip. If he succeeded, he would recieve meat. Desipte his tough upgrowth, he turned out fine. For six years he was trained and tortured by man. He learnt to love them, and he learnt that the one with the whip was in charge.

About one year ago, the family that had both trained and tortured him were killed during a hunter session, by wolves. Cobar was spared, due the fact that he himself is a wolf. Thanks to his tough training, Cobar is a strong and swift wolf. Intelligence is the abillity he lack the most, since he had only reasently had a will of his own. When he was freed from the humans.

Personality: Cobar is a bold wolf, fears barely anything and cares a lot about other wolves. He is very kind, and rarely think about himself.
Human aspect:

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 11:47 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

welcome DE happy

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 12:00 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Thank you WC happy

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 12:04 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
I'm saving that one for later evil face

I'll make a character in a little while.. I have a simple question, though.. How advance is the future technology?
oh sorry, the technology involves some pretty good stuff, but most of the humans are in poverty.

BTW: there are nobles and hunters out to get us wink We do have enemies..stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 12:06 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I figured, from seeing several music videos and the first episode..

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 12:06 AM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Yeah... Don't tell K about all this. xD

I'll get a character made up in a bit. But save me a spot, love!

Your Besterest Penguin Buddy

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 05:50 AM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by K Tragedy

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 11:26 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by K Tragedy

Hey girlie wink

XD Didn't know if you where around or not.

Anyway you know you're my number one wolfy

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 01:37 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

post bio in a moment

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 06:43 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kewl smile

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 06:45 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Just a quick up-date happy

Current Wolves
- Kyva
- Faith
- Ayame
- Cobar
- Deja
- Kiba

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 08:33 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Name: Rainer
Wolf Aspect"(please log in to view the image)
Bio: tell ya when i think of one
Personality: shy
Human aspect:

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 09:23 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote