KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Eternal Sonata

Eternal Sonata
Started by: InnerRise

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eternal Sonata

This is a new XBOX360 Game that is out. I've heard some good things about it. I haven't gotten it yet. Don't know when I will, but I plan to eventually.

Anybody get this and if so, what do you think?

How is it?

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 12:43 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

I kinda really like the idea and the look of the game, so I had been keeping an eye out for it. I downloaded the X-box demo, and it was fun, even tho it didn't really show much of the game. However, at the moment it just doesn't seem good enough t warrant being bought, too many other games coming.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:01 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

I'm picking this up soon.
I played the demo and I liked the combat system a lot.
The graphic style is also very nice...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 06:21 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

if i owned an xbox i would buy it....

does this work?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 01:09 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
I'm picking this up soon.
I played the demo and I liked the combat system a lot.
The graphic style is also very nice...

Got it 2 days ago.
The game is great.
Easily the best RPG on the 360.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 07:21 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

I may get it.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 08:10 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

If I had a 360 I'd definitely get it, games like this and Blue Dragon are straight up my alley.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 03:09 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Lana, I don't want to rain on your parade, but Eternal Sonata is not all that great. it's kind of preachy. Too much dialog and not enough action. The combat system and graphics are pretty good, but I'd wait until it went down in price before jumping into it. If I were to compare it to Blue Dragon I would say that it was inferior by a land slide. You seem like you have played many RPG's so I would give it a solid 6 out of 10 at best.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 04:08 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Professional Reviewers greatly disagree with you.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 09:51 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Good graphics and fun gameplay, but it is for little kids. It is certainly a solid RPG if you can get past the child like lure. Oblivion still stands as the monster hit RPG for the 360.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 09:16 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fanboy 1988

I really didn't think the graphics were all that great, it looked like Wild Arms for the PS2.. But I'll probably consider getting this after I beat Mass Effect though.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 03:44 PM
fanboy 1988 is currently offline Click here to Send fanboy 1988 a Private Message Find more posts by fanboy 1988 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by fanboy 1988
I really didn't think the graphics were all that great, it looked like Wild Arms for the PS2.. But I'll probably consider getting this after I beat Mass Effect though.

no, the graphics really arent that good when you compare them to other games that take on a more realistic tone, but for the direction they were trying to go. The graphics work well. It looks and plays like a saturday morning cartoon

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 05:59 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Good graphics and fun gameplay, but it is for little kids. It is certainly a solid RPG if you can get past the child like lure. Oblivion still stands as the monster hit RPG for the 360.
What's childish about this game, which you actually said in so many words.

Originally posted by fanboy 1988
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
no, the graphics really arent that good when you compare them to other games that take on a more realistic tone, but for the direction they were trying to go. The graphics work well. It looks and plays like a saturday morning cartoon
Actually the graphics are good. They're beautiful. Comparing these graphics to something like Oblivion or any other game with completely different graphics and then saying the graphics to Eternal Sonata aren't good b/c they aren't of the realistic type like others is ridiculous.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 10:06 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Each game is different

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 10:08 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darkhalen
Each game is different
Umm...thanks for pointing out the obvious in this cliche post.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 10:09 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Whatever thanks for replying to the obvious post that makes you just as obvious since you followed the cliche well done

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... OUT

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 10:24 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Darkhalen, do you actually have anything to add to the convo? Because I've noticed you have a habit of posting for the sake of doing so.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 10:50 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Well um... I.. agh. hmmmm I'm going to... Sorry

Well most time I post I relate to the topic just sometimes I agree with people but I have contributed most of the time Bye

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 10:59 PM
Peach
mordrem

Simply saying "yeah" "okay" "I agree" and "..." isn't contributing.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 11:04 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I only say Indeed, I agree, and, true
but I shall contribute more and stop posting random stuff is that Ok
I apologise

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 11:07 PM