KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Never As It Seems

Never As It Seems
Started by: Tela

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

Never As It Seems

Hogwarts Express pulls into the station. Chelsea Snape began to board the train. One of her suitcases fell and spilled everywhere. She sighed. She knelt to pick the things up.

Severus helped. He knew that if someone saw him he would end up eating dirt. He let his greasy hair fall into his eyes.

Chelsea smiled. "Thank you, Severus." she said putting her suitcase on top of the others. Severus enteredthe cabin he would be staying in. he didn't like being separated from Chelsea.

Chelsea sat in her cabin. She was the only one there. She found it kind of eerie and yet kind of exciting.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:26 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Remuslupin
Professor

Did you start the rp????

Lupin got off of the train. No one had been in his room in the train and he was quite bored. He was a maniac, or so he thought he was, and looked geeky, geeky enough, he thought, to hide his secret.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 06:52 AM
Remuslupin is currently offline Click here to Send Remuslupin a Private Message Find more posts by Remuslupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Remuslupin
Professor

The train stopped at hogwarts and every one got off.

THis goes before my first post.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 06:53 AM
Remuslupin is currently offline Click here to Send Remuslupin a Private Message Find more posts by Remuslupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

raven boarded the train quickly. she was so eager to go back to hogwarts. she loved it so much, it was like her home. raven began to look for a cabin, when she saw Chelsea. she said "excuse me....can I sit here with you?"

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 05:09 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Chelsea looked up from her diary she had been writting in. The raven haired, blue eyed girl smiled. "Of course." she answered. She finished her sentence and put the diary up. "I don't think we've met. My name's Chelsea." she said holding her hand out for Raven to shake.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 05:13 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

raven shook Chelseas hand. and said "Hi my names raven", I'm in Slytherin and this going to be my 5th year. what about you?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 05:22 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Chelsea gave a small laugh. "I'm a ravenclaw and I think I'm in fifth year. Do you know Severus?" she asked smiling. Her blue eyes seemed to twinkle. She admired her brother, but to others he was her friend and they didn't know why. She let her arm rest on the window. "He's in Slytherin too." she said casually.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 05:27 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Blaise walked down the hall of the train lucius malfoy following close behind her she turned around and looked him dead strait in his cold gray eyes she held her glare and whisperd shortly "piss of lucius" he had been asking her out ever since the breakup from his last girlfriend "i hate guys like you" she broke her glare and walked off he followed she noticed this and slid a door open to one of the cabins and pushed herself in closed the door by magic and turned around there she saw Raven and a girl she didnt know sitting and talking "hi ray um can i sit with you too blondie out there is following me again>" she laughed slightly she had a strong raspy voice but still femmenin(sp?) enough to be attractive she brushed her short dark green hair out of her dark eyes and looked at them hopefully.

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 07:00 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

"Oh are you guys talking about sev?" she blushed she and him had been friends since they met on the train in first year nobody knew this but she had a small crush on him ((( stick out tongue im bein goofy))) she sat down acroos from them

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 07:04 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Chelsea nodded. "I simply asked if Raven knew him. My name's Chelsea." she said smiling. She glanced out the window beforw opnenin a box of Bertie zBott's every flavor beans. She sighed. It was going to be a long school year. She was just glad she and Sevvy were away from home. "Do you?"

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 07:42 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

"oh yeah! we go way back to first year hes a cool guy dont see why that pissed potty and his dumb friends always pick on him he never did anything to them" she looked at chelsea "how do you know him?"

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 07:57 PM
Tela

Chelsea busted out laughing. "Wait, you can't tell? Okay I'll tell you two if you promise never to tell anyone."

Severus slid the door open to reveal the trio. "Chelsea, here you are." he said. His voice was low, but a smile crossed his face. "I see you're in good hands. I have to go. See you at the feast." he said leaving.

Chelsea turned to the other two girls and waited for the door to click shut.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 08:07 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Blaise blushed and looked at chelsea agian "um" her voice was clearly embarrased "yeah you guys related or summit?"

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 08:16 PM
Tela

"Thank goodness, i thought that we were so different no one would guess. He's my brother, but you can't tell anyone. It's kind of fun to see what rumors the other students can come up with." she said laughing. She turned to Blaisie. "But you seem to have a littl crush on him."

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 08:20 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

blaise gasped and claped her hand on her head "is it that obvious"

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 08:26 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

"i'll keep your secret if you keep mine"

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 08:26 PM
Tela

"I will keep your secret. Who would I tell.? Sevvy is to busy avoiding Potter." Chelsea said. "It's alright. I think it's romantic although I wouln't know what it feels like."

(((who said they would play riddle. He needs to come in)))

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 08:30 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

"yeah" train stops hopefully

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 08:44 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

she grabs her bag and carrys it out to the carragies

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 08:45 PM
Tela

Chelsea followed into a carriage. Severus was the next in. His slytherin robes slighlty big on him. He looks at Chelsea and smiles. "Privacy isn't so bad."

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 08:52 PM