hello everyone who has join the game! the time has finally come for me to post the rpg thread that you all have so patiently been waiting for for weeks on end! sorry for such the long wait. i had to take care of managing the incoming player's and informing them of Hellsing. before we begin at all, i must lay down some laws, lay of the land. (laws can be altered, deleted, or added in future.)
laws of the game and this thread:
1) NO SPAMMING! i repeat, no spamming. What i mean by that is no conversations can be carried or posted in this thread if it's not about the game and using the characters created. If you must talk or discuss the plot, please save that for the registration/discussion thread for this game. the only time that you are allowed to have little convos, is when you announce your arrival and departure. (also, when you need to announce that you are going to brb or bbs.) to note that you are here or leaving or whatever and not to interrupt what's going on and get people confused, i would like you to use this <<kmc user name here = enter/leave/brb thread>> or you can simply say whatever you want to announce, but keep it short and use these "<,>" to note that.
2) TIMING POSTS - to make things eaiser on everyone, when you go to post, please refresh the page before you post. that's to check to see if anyone just submitted something to the game. after you or someone has posted something, i was thinking of allowing 3-5 or more minutes between each post. That should be enough time for everyone to have enough time to post something in turn. I made this rule so that no one will accidently post at the same time and so that the plots/events can coordinate smoothly. in the x-forum games, we had alot of problems with that (and spamming). (Let me know if you are okay with the time limit between the posts and all!)
3) RATING - No sex scenes please! If there is to be any romance over the course of this game, please don't make it too graphic. Kissing and Caressing stuff is allowed. As for swearing, I'm perfectly fine with it. You can even swear in another language if you want. As for violance, no gor. Yes, you can slice people up and the works. but, please, no guts coming untact. i don't want any hannibal like acts. *shiver*
4) PLAY TIME - I'm not sure if we should set a limited time to play or not. I say this for the reason of people not getting so far behind in the game and have to catch up. Not sure how many of you want to bother with reading to catch up, recapping for others. Then again...there will be days when not all the players are here. Plus the whole league gathered....Hmm....Anyways...If we can't decide on a time limit to play on certain days or everyday, then we can only play when i'm supervising the game. that way, when i'm not on and on, there will be time for people to catch up and days where the other members can come in. So what do you guys prefer: set time playing limit or me supervising on days that I'm online? don't worry, i'm online almost everyday. (at most, i'd be not on, is a day or two.) This rule will need much negotiating, right?
Now here's the second part about the play time rule. I think it would be better to have 2 to 4 or more players to be on and willing to participate in game for it to be worth time to play. If there is only one player on and is playing, there is simply no point in that. please wait for more players to come on and get them to play then. thank you.
5) PLAYERS - I think i already went over the rules for amount of characters that one player can have or take charge of. each player can only have one to two characters. one can be a hero and the other a villian. or, one can be hero or villian, and the other a minor person that appears rarely and acts like an informate maybe?? as for the hellsing characters, since no one knows much about them, i'm going to take charage of playing them. you can ask me if you'd like to take charge of them for a while. also, we can take turn on playing the role of the villian and main villian. since the villians will have huge roles. there may come a time when more people want to join, we'll just have to see about that.
*pauses* ah yes! one more thing! players, you can only play your character alone and no one elses unless they give you their permission to do so. you can talk to them, speak about them, that's fine. (i know that i'm forgettin' something here, but oh well! later about that!)
((am i missing anything within or should add to the rules??))
and now, the moment you've been waiting for...the start of the game! (here's Lee-Lie's starter):
BOPRecruit 16 & VallejoKid707 Present...
The Hellsing alarm went off, an inconstant thrumming to the ears so people entering the building will be distraught and giddy from the bells if they weren’t a vampire, but these were. They came in quickly and swiftly, using a silver edged dagger to stab at the heart and to cut other vampires throats. Alucard and Sera were both out in the streets killing the latest turn of ghouls in a neighborhood. It was planned perfectly, everything down to the tiniest detail. Hellsing had a minor casualty and death list on their hands luckily. Over half the corporation had fled the building as the sirens rang and the other half, or what was left of it, went into large metal bunkers. Hellsing had to warn Alucard and Sera that their mission was a set up by someone else.
It was what the assassins wanted, Alucard had stepped in through the doorway and fell straight away as an assassin got up behind him and put a starfish typed metal object on the back of the neck. Serra quickly went to the assassin and stabbed him in the heart from behind him, he went down but another metallic object suddenly appeared on the back of Serra’s neck as an assassin stealthily walked up behind her. Hellsing was to blame because of their own foolishness. The incident was recorded by the assassins however, and the news that had broadcast the tape was now rich.
It was then that Hellsing decided to send out bulletins to get together an elite band of warriors of all sorts of people like dragons, angels, vampires and even arch-angels. They didn’t care who signed up, as long as it helped to save Alucrad. It was about two weeks after the bulletins had been sent out that Alucrad had turned up on Hellsings doorstep. He wore exactly what he wore the last time the corporation had seen him except with the exception of a new metalic objct on the back of the neck. They didn’t know what to do so they decided to wait. Alucrad spoke clearly and evenly, unlike him “Those that are against the corporation ‘Deadly Tinge’, will die!” and he was upon Hellsing corporation like the assassins, except more ruthless and wiser than them.
Alucrad had been brainwashed by a mixture of the metallic object and chemicals inserted directly into the brains fluids. He had been brainwashed and been told to kill anyone in his path in a mission. The new metallic object on the back of his neck was an insurance that he would obey the company. He was too confident, the enemy corporation hadn’t realized that Hellsing had set up new traps. The first trap was activated on Alucrad, a series of metal meshing came down from the roof. All the metal mesh did was slow Alucrad down for about 20 seconds before he ripped it open. A set of laser beams came out of the walls, floors and roof. Alucrad pulled out his gun and fired at each of the lasers bases, destroying them and making them give off a small explosion. The corporation then went into a lock down. Alucrad got upset about this. So he turned around and started heading back out the front entrance. Before going out the door he said “The world will be ours soon!” and cackled off into an evil laughter as he started to shimmer and disappeared.
Hellsing was now worried. It wasn’t every day that an expert vampire slayer turned and tried to destroy the world, they had to stop him, they just had to. They posted more bulletins on news, radio and even on street poles. They needed an elite band of warriors to help fight this evil. If it wasn’t fought, who knows what would happen to the world. They had names and profiles for some, but not everyone will be shown in their records, they needed to advertise this so more would join.
Tillia walks into a large reception area of the Hellsing's corporation. She's about to sit down when she see's the claw marks on the walls and floor which have been buffed to almost nothing, but still noticeable. She looks around again at the reception, There's a large desk in the corner next to a long corridor going up it, the wooden desk in the middle of the room has dark stains on it and a corner has been chipped.
"So much for a pleasent greeting." Tillia mumbles to herself
Back in Vancouver, New York, Draven Sabatt had just ended his shift for the day and decided to go target practice in the firing range not far from NYC's S.W.A.T. Headquarters. Since it was still early in the afternoon, there werent' many people there. All the better for him. Draven went over to sign in at the counter and then went to the gun cage to sellect something to shoot with. Choosing a m16 can 16 that he had seen Honda use before, Draven approached a place matt and got ready to aim his gun and adjust the sites for the targets. He could feel the weight of his verizon cellular phone in the big pocket on his right leg.
~by the way, draven is a member of s.w.a.t. and partime's with the dragon kin, lee-lie.~
Tillia went to the chair and sat down in it. As she sat down the receptionist came in. "Hello, how may i help you?"
She sounds like one of those bots, Tillia thought. Tillia got up and walked to were the receptionist stood behind her desk "I would like to speak to your boss." Tillia told her politely. "and a bottle of water would be nice."
The receptionist nodded frantically, obviously she had never seen a dragon kin before, Tillia thought. She can stand seeing vampires and ghouls but not a simple Dragon Kin? Tillia sat back down in the couch as she waited for her water and a signal to go to the corporations head.
Tillia stood up for a second as her phone moved into an uncomfortable position. She got it out and wondered if she should call Draven. She had only seen him a few times, and this might be another time she might need him. She dialed up his number and put the phone to the side of her face.
The nervous receptionist walked quickly past the reckage and suriving halls over to Sir Integra's office. After knocking the door and allowed entrance, she approached Hellsing's desk. "Lady Integra?" She asked softly to the woman clad in a suit who was busily signing and examining documents while smoking a huge cigar. Slowly looking up with a blank expression, "What is it?" Swallowing slowly, the receptionist said, "Uhm...there's this dragon like young lady out in the reception area wanting to meet with you. She got her not long ago. Shall I escort her to the meeting room now?" Integra stared at the woman and thought about it for a moment. Well, Hellsing did post alot of flyers all over the place... Then thinking of something, "Does this woman have any form of identification with her?" The worker shook her head. "Get her name, than report back to me. I'll see if we have her on file. If not, i'll soon meet with this woman." And with that order, the receptionist left the room to make her slow way back from the other side of the mansion to the front reception area.
A few moments later and across the vast Atlantic Ocean, Draven Sabatt was loading a new cartridge of amunition in his gun when he suddenly felt his phone vibrate in his pant's pocket. Quickly removing the cartridge and putting the safety on, he placed it down on the high table before him. Shifting his coat aside, Draven took out his cell phone and flipped it open. "Sabatt speaking." he said into it.
Tillia heard the voice of Draven on the other end of the line "Draven, meet at Hellsing's corporation as soon as possible. Its Tillia if you didn't know already." she hung up abruptly as the receptionist came back in and started to speak "Speak up girl, i can hardly hear you." Tillia told the girl.
"What is your name?" Tillia heard the girl stammer.
Of course, her name. She forgot to tell the girl "Its Tillia, didn't i tell you before?"
Pulling the phone away from his ear after hearing the phone die at the other end. 'Gosh, Tillia's phone is loud...When I get there, I"m going to have to make her tone down that blasted volume she has it at. Doesn't she know how sensitive my hearing is?' he thought and grumbled to himself. Draven put his phone away and then grabbed the gun to place it back in the safe cage. After signing out and quickly running by his apartment, he headed over to the coast of New York's beaches.
Stopping near the edge of a forest of trees meeting the sandy beach, Draven quickly used his sharp senses to make sure that no humans were in the area. Once he knew the area was sequired, he calmed his body and began to concentrate on his transformation from human to dragon form. Within a matter of seconds, his limbs, skin, and body altered to accomadate his new slightly slimmer and taller dragon form. Draven had decided to transform into a raptor dragon. Speed demons, this species was. Body like a raptor with sharper claws and a mane like a horse.
Draven's golden luminious eyes flashed about the darkness, giving them an eerie glow like a cat. He looked towards the sea and the walked about a half mile back into the forest. Draven scrapped his feet along the dirt and then began his mad dash to the sea. He soon was a blur of color and air as he zoomed by the land and then to the sea. Causing things to blow everywhere from his forced wind. Within a matter of twenty to forty minutes, he should make it to shore and wherever Tillia was telling him to go to. Hellsing HQ.
The receptionist straighten her posture behind the desk. "No. I don't believe you have." her voice suddenly sounding braver. "What is your full name and do you have any form of identification with you? Carrying any weapons? Do you have a reputation with crime?" She fired one question after another and then waited for her answers.
Tillia was amused at the sudden bravery the receptionist had couraged up from inside herself. "Why, do you call this a weapon?" she showed her staff and extended her claws until they wouldn't go any further.
"As for identification, i don't have any, but my full name is Rhianon Rose Mickan."
"Of course. I suggest you leave that staff and keep your claws withdrawn until you're told. No weapons allowed when you're going to have a meeting with Sir Integra Hellsing. If you need gloves for your claws, tell me and i'll find some for you." She paused a moment to absorb and memorize some detials and info. "You don't have anything besides a name?" The lady raised an eyebrow at the dragon woman.
"If you have gloves that could contain these claws, well certainly, and i have no other relevant information to what you would like." Tillia said in a polite voice after a few seconds of waiting she lifted her coat from around her and placed it and the staff on the receptionists desk "as for the staff, i'll leave it with you. I'm sure your trustworthy enough."