KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » PC vs. Consoles

PC vs. Consoles
Started by: Neo_Version 7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Warning PC vs. Consoles

WHich do you think is better 2 play games in?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 04:36 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

consoles. More variety. Of course this is a biased opinion from a life long console gamer. with a console i dont have to worry about 40 different button commands, or having the right updates, or lag. however there are some PC games that are made near perfect but still lacks the appeal of a console game for me, and PC does rule when it comes to RPG's though.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 04:43 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I like PC's c0z I have 0n3. Thats my goddamn reas0n.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 04:52 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Exactly!
Consoles all the way!

You have to have a top notch computer and keep it upgraded regularly to play the latest games, where as with consoles you just pop the CD in and enjoy.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 04:52 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Yes but if y0u g0t buggy games 0n the consoles, y0u losers can't d0wnload patches for them. You have 2 Use y0 h3ad, d@wG!!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 04:56 AM
Tex
Yumsz

...In English please stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 05:04 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movie_freak

Consoles All the way...cuz it has better games ( like FF series ) but when playing online Games Pc is better

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 06:27 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steven

Consoles duh... ;-)

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 09:24 AM
Steven is currently offline Click here to Send Steven a Private Message Find more posts by Steven Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

heh, I have to disagree. PC is better for a myriad of gaming types, simply because of mouse and keyboard, and the clarity you can only get with a high resolution tube. Not to mention the online part, typing, headset using etc. its way to costly to enable those features for consoles.

Then again, this topic isnt factual and based on opinion. My opinion is that online games are more fun, so PC for me.

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 09:50 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

consoles all da way

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 10:21 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

consoles, they're made to play games, pc's not
and consoles rests a few years, you need to constantly update your PC to do that

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 10:39 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I don't think anyone should by a PC purely for gaming, that's an insane economy.

But if you HAVE a PC, then the games are easily of console quality and for the mindset of some gamers, better. I prefer PCs but I have always seen the appeal of consoles. And have you ever seen a decent beat 'em-up on a PC?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Dec 12th, 2003 at 04:29 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 02:01 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah i think both sides of there advantages. as pointed out, consoles have the best fighting and racing games, with a perfect controlling for sports games aswell. Pc have the greatest RPG's and arguably the best controll's for an FPS. All other types of games fall in a deadlock of quality between the two. Even though i cant stand the numerous buttons on the PC, sometimes they give you more features than a console game will. Give me a console any day though.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 03:09 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Give me a PC anyday 2.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 03:36 PM
[D_A]Kherr

Consoles, hello! PC's dont have a great variety of games, but ill play both PC's and Consoles, but consoles are better!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 04:09 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

PC's are waaay better!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 04:16 PM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

PC's are good for RPG's and simulations, while consoles are good for action/adventure games. The good thing about PC is that you can update the games and can edge foward of their console counterparts

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 08:36 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Yes, exactly.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 08:45 PM
jinXed by JaNx

yeah well i dont want to have to keep paying money to play a game. Id rather pay one fee for the whole gamming expierence. This buying updates for the games is where the future for games are heading which is just bullshit. It goes against entertaining gamers but instead bleeding the gammer dry. I know we are not there yet but we soon will be

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 10:49 PM
jinXed by JaNx

are there any games for the pc that you can update to get a deeper story line? I mean isnt it all just getting more levels?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 10:50 PM