KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » GTA 3 and Vice City

GTA 3 and Vice City
Started by: N355

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
N355
Restricted

Account Restricted

GTA 3 and Vice City

ths is the best video game ever

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 09:19 PM
N355 is currently offline Click here to Send N355 a Private Message Find more posts by N355 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

vice city was not that good. GTA 3 kicked ass. missions were better and everything else.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 09:20 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
N355
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude gta3 and vice ciy was kikass

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 09:28 PM
N355 is currently offline Click here to Send N355 a Private Message Find more posts by N355 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movie_freak

there Both Good

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 02:49 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Vice City rocks. Its better than GTA3.
They should come up with a GTA-Vegas next big grinbig grin

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 04:45 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I have a lot of fun just screwing around playing those games...my favorite thing was riding on top of a car and shooting out its tires. And of course, one of my friends driving around causing destruction and chaos in a tank...while singing Jingle Bells.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 08:28 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

Brilliant games. I prefer vice city because you can shoot tyres, ride bikes anf fly helicopters and the dodo. People say that GTA3 because the city looks better. It looks more real and looks more like a crime zone. But I prefer Vice City.

You can go in shops, in bars, in the cop station and in the stadium. And the missions are betterand more organised than GTA3.

Tommy sounds and looksbetter than the guy in Gta3. At least he can talk and interact with other caracters.

I also prefered the radio stations from Vice city because they used real music from the eightees and the chat shows are more hilarious. I still
realy liked GTA3's Chatterbox station though.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 10:27 AM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

i love Vice City i almost beet it and i always cheat and get a tank and go crazy with it and run over people then the cops come then u run them over then the army! evil face

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 02:00 PM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

GTA had a better story line, with a better main character. It took me a while to get used to the whiny bi*tch you play as in Vice city. There is just so much more to do in Vice city though, it is much more entertianing. Even if the missions arent as deep or long. It's still by far better than GTA

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 10:31 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes i agree with u smile

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 11:29 PM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Vice City is awes0me tho you gotta admit. Tho GTA 3 is als0 kick-ass, they g0t a lot of cool voice talents up in Vice City than in GTA 3.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 03:16 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

GTA San Andreas out soon rock

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 04:29 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

both games were great! I enjoyed them THOUROUGHLY! yes The only downfall about VICE CITY was that its graphics werent as good as 3's was. The good thing about VICE CITY was the gameplay and the soundtrack! they were the best! thumb up rock Happy Dance cool big grin

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 05:27 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Complicated
but not really...

Stupid ambulance missions... mad I worked on the ambulance for VC for a solid week before I beat it, getting 100% completion. I haven't bothered to try for GTA 3...

They're fantastic games, of course.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle

Never eat more than you can lift. - Miss Piggy

You must be the change you wish to see in the world. - Mohandas Ghandi

Of what is great one must either be silent or speak with greatness. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 11:35 PM
Complicated is currently offline Click here to Send Complicated a Private Message Find more posts by Complicated Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

in gta vice city you dont get slapped around like you do in gta3

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 06:11 PM
Ness is currently offline Click here to Send Ness a Private Message Find more posts by Ness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

What are you talking about slapped around. The guy in GTA had to play his cards right so he could get on the same level as the Bit*h who double crossed him. He manipulated all the crime lords so he could get to her. You got to join the mafia in GTA, Even though you got tov own a strip club in vice city. I think there both breat games, but vice city was a step up from GTA. the graphics arent bad in VC theres just so much more going on with the colors and all, and more pedestrians on the street. I liked playing the ambulance missions, of course when i played no one was making it to the hospital smile

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 07:47 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heatherfeather7
Quistis Trepe

I played and beat VC and thougt it was one of the best games I've played. The soundtrack rules. I'm just now playing GTA3 and I've just made it to the Yakuza missionns so I still have a lot to play of it. It seems pretty much equal to VC but I hate the music. Did anybody else hate the music in GTA3?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 10:50 PM
heatherfeather7 is currently offline Click here to Send heatherfeather7 a Private Message Find more posts by heatherfeather7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

GTA3 was harder, but vice city was definately better overall. More of everything big grin

RockStar you bums! make it multiplayer!

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:24 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scott

vice city was great only for certain cheats, weapons and dirtbikes

if they were in GTA3 It would reign over all funny/sick mayhem causing games

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 03:45 PM
scott is currently offline Click here to Send scott a Private Message Find more posts by scott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
russ_mathers
Scandalously Parked

i love vice city, but i liked GTA3 too. the thing i dnt get is, why it is more hard to win 100% in vice city im on 77% and im like wat?!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 07:11 PM
russ_mathers is currently offline Click here to Send russ_mathers a Private Message Find more posts by russ_mathers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote