KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Calenlondiel's Lord Of The Rings Game "Many Meetings"

Calenlondiel's Lord Of The Rings Game "Many Meetings"
Started by: Twombly

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Twombly
Calenlondiel

Calenlondiel's Lord Of The Rings Game "Many Meetings"

*This is where the game actually begins you guys so go ahead and start playin!!!*

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 10:58 AM
Twombly is currently offline Click here to Send Twombly a Private Message Find more posts by Twombly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Gwen ushered her horse into the small shire and breathed in the fresh air. Never before had she left her home and ventured so far. Never.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 03:26 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

((err... The title kind of implies you already have a plot in mind... So what is everybody supposed to be doing))

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 04:10 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Dagaron reared his horse to s stop and scanned the beautiful scenery. He was still curious as to why he was here.
OOC: why are we here? or will we deside that as we go? and where exactly are we?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 04:12 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Twombly
Calenlondiel

(Ooc. we can come up with a plot as we go along... anyone have anything in mind??? We can be at Rivendell... easier...)
Calenlondiel rode her grey horse over the bridge and into a courtyard area, jumping off looking around for someone to tell her where she could stable her steed.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 04:57 PM
Twombly is currently offline Click here to Send Twombly a Private Message Find more posts by Twombly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Gwen followed her and stopped her horse in the courtyard also.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 05:05 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Twombly
Calenlondiel

Calenlondiel turned to her... Greetings and where are you coming from? I come from Mirkwood and my kin send well wishes to any other elves I may encounter. I wonder where we're supposed to stable our horses... she looked around.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 05:22 PM
Darth Revan
-

Theomer rode into Rivendell, awed at its beauty. An elf approached him and lead him to a small pasture. He climbed off Dairaizor (his horse) and walked around, somewhat lost, resting his hand on the pommel of his sword. Before long, he came upon Gwen and Calenlondiel. He had been looking around and nearly ran into them. "Oh, excuse me, I didn't see you," Theomer said, nodding respectfully to them.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 06:29 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Dagaron walked over to Gwen, Calenlondiel, and Theomer, bowing to the costum elvish bow, and then shook Theomer's hand. "Greetings to you all. Have any of you figured out why we are here?"

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 07:31 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"I'm Gwenivere from the high elf lands and I'm on a quest to explore most of Middle Earth," Gwen said with a smile.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 07:51 PM
Darth Revan
-

"I am Theomer of Rohan," Theomer started, "though I have not seen my homeland for nearly five years now."

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 08:26 PM
XornonJay

"Nice to meet you. I am Dagaron with no real place to call home."

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 09:41 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Nice to meet you," said Gwen as she did a high elf curtsy.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 10:13 PM
Twombly
Calenlondiel

Nice to meet you all Calen smiled I'm from Mirkwood and am a Sindar elf, she curtsied as well.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 10:32 PM
Tela

Tela stepped out of the shadows. She looked at the company. Were these the people she were too meet? Her blue eyes bore into one then moved to the next.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 11:37 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Dagaron looked at Tela and bowed once again in elvish fashion. He watched her eyes, darting to an from the beings in the group. He would make sure not to rub her the wrong way, she didn't look like the person to trust someone, but he would try to gain it.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 11:57 PM
Tela

Tela looked confused by Dagaron's courtesy but bowed respectively to him. She lowered her eyes. Her black cloak swished slightly in the wind.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 12:32 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Theomer nodded politely to the newcomer. "Where is this.... Meeting, exactly?"

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 01:07 AM
XornonJay

Dagaron pulled his dark green cloak tighter around him, feeling to exposed, even though he had nothing to fear in Rivendell. He let someone else lead. He wanted to just watch now, see where everyone stood in the group, and to see their stregths. He would want to know them if he had to work with them.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 01:21 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Gwen followed behind the other elf her blue colak swishing in the wind.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 01:24 AM