KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Painkiller

Painkiller
Started by: badsymbiote

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Arrow Painkiller

Went back a month in this forum and I didn't see this game mentioned. Is anyone here playing this? Why not? It's friggen cool. My friend and I have been losing more than a little sleep playing this. He likes it more than True Crime, but not by much. I say Painkiller's boss, but it gets kinda tedious.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 07:16 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I downloaded the Painkiller demo, and beat it pretty quickly. I do agree that it is a neat game, yet repetitive. the Graphics are improved from some of the previous games that were made to be similar. (If u liked Painkiller, then u would also like: Will Rock, or one of the Serious Sam games)
the stake gun is the shiz, yo!
the boss fight that i did was cool......... anyway, is the full game worth buyig?

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 06:26 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Those bosses are real pains in the *sses. We have yet to beat the last dude, and I don't know. They're pretty tough. In the demo, how many difficulty options are there? I never saw the demo. The dif. settings make it pretty easy to take the challenge up a notch, but, you're definately right about it getting repetitive. Mark can and will play it for hours and hours--but it gets me fairly stressed out, so I have to take a little "time out" every now and then.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 11:10 PM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

ummmm, i forget about the difficulty levels, like 4 or 5 of them

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 12:00 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Oh, there are lots more settings on the game. If you can find a used copy, I'd say pick it up. Otherwise, you may be squandering your money a little. I advise you split the cost with a friend.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 12:30 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

okay, thanks!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 12:42 AM