KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Halo 2

Halo 2 better than 1?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 108 59.34%
No 35 19.23%
Same 11 6.04%
I don't have an xbox. 28 15.38%
Total: 182 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Halo 2
Started by: 113

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eat My Ass

Halo 2 trailer

the trailer for halo 2 is so damn amazing...it's like a movie preview...come to think of it, they should make halo a movie(it would have to be done right though)

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 08:41 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Halo 2 just cant come fast enough. Imma be one of the first online when it hits stores :drool:

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 01:59 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Yeah my husband is DYING to get the game. We saw the trailer to it on the S.W.A.T. game.

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 01:27 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Master Chief floating in the air holding his gun and ready to kick some major Covenant butt YESSSS!!!! Great trailer from bungie!!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 04:17 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

just remember not to get all your hopes up because it will ultimately make the game a dissappointment. Just like Brute Force...everyone compared it to Halo and it fell WAAAYYYYY short, but it was still a great game and well worth the purchase.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 05:31 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
just remember not to get all your hopes up because it will ultimately make the game a dissappointment. Just like Brute Force...everyone compared it to Halo and it fell WAAAYYYYY short, but it was still a great game and well worth the purchase.

True....I heard Brute Force was the sh**....I bought it for my husband and we're still working on beating it(bought it about a month ago..)...between that and S.W.A.T.(which was cool.....but I beat it in like 3 days..not back to back)

Halo was WAY better!!!

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:20 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Looks like Halo 2 will be delayed.....damn that gamecube!!!:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action...ws_6086212.html

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 10:15 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Halo 2 release date delayed

According to :

http://www.the-magicbox.com/

X B O X

- Microsoft has pushed back the release date of Halo 2 for Xbox to Autumn of 2004.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 04:24 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

big surprise. Atleast bungie is more reliable than 3do or whoever was in charge of Duke Nukem

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 05:08 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

It was going to happen anyways. I mean come on Fable and Doom release within a 3 month period? Some fans are going to buy one at a time not all 3 at the same time.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 05:56 PM
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! Fable! I WANT FABLE NOW! (Apparenty Halo 2 is going to require the supposed upgraded XBox to run at its best)

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 09:34 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

where is everyone reading about this "upgraded xbox" cause i got to gamespot and gamefaqs every single day...and at no point have they reported anything about an upgraded xbox....sounds like rumors to me.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 03:58 PM
Hazardous

????????
every good thing will be delayed. just sit back and wait and everything will be fine............if not.....GO CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 02:07 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

it was inevitable...
after HL:2 n numerous other games...(still waitin for DN: forever, lol)
i had no doubt Halo would be delayed.
wasnt it originally supposed to come out for christmas 2003?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 02:12 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Shmedi
NNOOO000000oooooo

Since there isn't a foum about this, I figured this would probably be the best place to post my question.

I'll be quick. I have a Sony Vaio laptop and before I go out and by it, I was wondering if anybody has any idea on how well Halo would work on my laptop? I mean, is my Vaio powerful enough to run it? I just want to be sure.

Any help is most appreciated.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 03:31 AM
Jedi Shmedi is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Shmedi a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Shmedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Heres the System requirements :

Microsoft® Windows® 98SE/Me/XP/2000
PC with 733 MHz equivalent or higher processor
128 MB of system RAM
1.2 GB available hard disk space
8x speed or faster CD-ROM drive
32 MB T&L capable video card required
Sound card, speakers or headphones required for audio
Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
56.6 Kbps or better modem or LAN for online play; broadband to run a server

on this page you'll also find a demo for halo pc in case you wish to give it a test run
http://www.microsoft.com/games/pc/halo.aspx

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 05:35 PM
§H@Ñ€
???

Halo 2 is due in some time around November. This release date thing is startingto piss me off. It was supposed to be out just before X-Mas at the start, but know it is almost a year late, what could really be taking them this long?

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 02:55 AM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

All hail Halo and Fable.....
When they come out (when lol) all shall cower

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 06:02 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Duke Nukem forever is apparently a joke by 3D Realms, the fact that its taking "forever" to come out.

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 09:35 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Well I'd rather they spend a while tweaking the framerate and trying to find every bug possible so halo 2 will be every bit of a hit as its predecessor

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 02:43 PM