KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » do you believe in the Star Wars Expanded Universe?

what do you think of the Star Wars Expanded Universe?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Its better than the movies, the starwars books are far more entertaining. 2 33.33%
Its very good, starwars books are almost as good (just as good) as the movies. 3 50.00%
Its good, but I must say its just entertaining and I don´t take it seriously. 1 16.67%
I stick with George Lucas´stuff, i only believe on the movies and personal Lucas´quotes. 0 0%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

do you believe in the Star Wars Expanded Universe?
Started by: jedi fernando

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jedi fernando

do you believe in the Star Wars Expanded Universe?

I don´t know much about it, but i see how some are against it , wanted to why? or if its good also why?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2002 07:00 PM
Click here to Send jedi fernando a Private Message Find more posts by jedi fernando Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I think the EU is very good and entertaining. Even George Lucas has been known to take some info from it and added it to the movies. Just look at Coruscant.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2002 08:00 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I hope no-one is thinking that I don't like the EU; we;ve been througy all this before. I've read through and enjoyed much of it; hated a load of it as well, when it was just messing around with reborn Emperors and Galaxy Guns.

The point is that the EU is not officially part of the Star Wars storyline; this shouldn't harm anyone's enjoyment of it in the slightest.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 6th, 2002 08:03 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'm really just thinking of the EU like, a what if this happened in Star Wars.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2002 08:07 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

EU is cool. I guess you know where my vote went smile A movie is a movie and a book is a book. Both have their place in my heart and mind wink

Old Post Feb 7th, 2002 03:25 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote