KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Need for speed underground

Need for speed underground
Started by: jackc

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jackc

Need for speed underground

I feel it is like midnight club 2

http://www.PopInads.com/?ref=jackc
http://www.paypopup.com/?ref=jackc

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 10:06 PM
jackc is currently offline Click here to Send jackc a Private Message Find more posts by jackc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

yeah it's definitly similar. NFS:underground would be really cool if it didn't change camera angles everytime you get in an accident or catch some air. They add it for a cinematic experience but it just ruins the race. Also sometimes it takes like 10-15 seconds just for your stupid car to re-appear whenever you flip it upside down.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 07:26 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MUSE(a band)_16

you can remove that in the options menu

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 08:49 PM
MUSE(a band)_16 is currently offline Click here to Send MUSE(a band)_16 a Private Message Find more posts by MUSE(a band)_16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

figures...i just rented it, so i didn't mess around with options much. i just put in enough time to get all the cars then i brought it back.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 09:10 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theflyingmonkey

Is it a good game ive been wanting to play it

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 11:12 PM
theflyingmonkey is currently offline Click here to Send theflyingmonkey a Private Message Find more posts by theflyingmonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

It's the best import racing game around.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 01:47 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jackc

Did anyone try the cheat code for NFS underground? I try it before. But it does not work

http://www.PopInads.com/?ref=jackc
http://www.paypopup.com/?ref=jackc

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 05:22 PM
jackc is currently offline Click here to Send jackc a Private Message Find more posts by jackc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

The old need for speeds were the best especialy road challenge and hot pursuit. The new one copies too much the new racing games. I prefer the way it was before.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 12:33 AM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

in NFS:underground, can u still play where u have to run away from the cops?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 02:03 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

or be the cops and chase?

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 05:19 AM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

i haven't played it, but i doubt it beat midnight club II...midnight club one and especially two are one of the best racing games ever made

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 05:35 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

N4S:is pretty cool cause u can customize ur car only prob is some of the parts a really crap but u need them to increase ur points multiplyer
n MC2 you collect cars
the fing with N4S is u hav a course u must follow
but MC2 u choose which direction u take with new skills but u get madeup cars with BS names
both hav their pros n cons but i prefer N4S

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 11:31 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote