KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Battlefield vs Medal of Honor

Which series do you prefer
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Battlfied 6 54.55%
Medal of Honor 4 36.36%
the 1 and only Call of Duty takes the cake on these mofo's 1 9.09%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Battlefield vs Medal of Honor
Started by: 113

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eat My Ass

Battlefield vs Medal of Honor

which series do you think is better....

i personaly prefer battlefield

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 08:14 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I voted Medal of Honor because that is the only one I have played.

But I hear Battlefied 1942 is pretty sweet.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 08:20 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

MOH cuz its waaaaay better. IMO

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 03:51 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

weeelll
for online play battlefield kicks ass, but for single player MOH is good.

BTW, I'm having a problem with MOHAA, on some levels, mainly the first driving level after you release the POW, ithe game becomes extreemly dark, but if you point the mouse at the cealing you can see faint outlines of you gun and your health and such. Its reallly wierd.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 03:59 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

on pc? or ps2?

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 04:01 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

For on-line gamers Battlefield 1942 is a must, there are a number of killer modes to download (totally legal and has everything from Modern Warfare to Star Wars), there are a wide variety of levels to experience most notably The D-Day Landings, Battle of the Bulge and the Battle of Britain, unlike Medal of Honor you can control a series of land, sea and air vehicles.

However if you do not have a good or indeed any Internet connection, BF's one player is bug ridden and pretty poor. This makes Medal of Honor a must in this situation even for those used to on-line gaming its still a must and its popularity has shown that in the gaming world but i personally prefer BF 1942 for on-line gaming.

However i am addicted to Call of Duty at the moment although greatly restricted to movement (particularly when compared to the free movement you have on BF) it is a great game that offers great solo and multi-player game play.

So all three games are excellent it just depends on what you are looking for.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 05:19 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

yeah the thing i like most about battlefield is that there are tons of mods for it and the you can roam freely basically anywhere, land, sea, or air...i personally think it just makes the game more realistic and fun to play

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 08:29 PM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like moh a little better, but battlefeild is ok

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 12:55 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

battlefeild is weaker version of medal of honor. The sounds, authentic weapon variety, and situations make medal of honor the king of all FPS war games. The situations are the crowning jewl on this nugget of perfection. as for multi player maybe battlefeild has it beat there, but i wouldnt know i DESPISE interplay

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 09:40 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

hocky, PC

Call of Duty is Great. I like WW2 shooters and now I've just starteed Call of Duty and its awsome. I guess MOHAA could be good too but i havent had a chance to get it working properly soo

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 06:08 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Honestly you cant compare the two.. only by the fact that they are 'war' simulation games.. but really they're aimed at two different kinds of people... The people who like to play war in a group... and the people who like to play war with an entire army (not to mention your computer has to want to agree with you). Its all opinions, but.. In my opinion battlefield is worlds better due to the unpredictability of like 50 human opponents.

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 11:16 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTonks
Crash's Wife

battlefield

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 12:56 AM
NTonks is currently offline Click here to Send NTonks a Private Message Find more posts by NTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

MOH

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 06:38 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote