KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates of the caribbean back to back sequels

Pirates of the caribbean back to back sequels
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Pirates of the caribbean back to back sequels

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, the second film this year to gross $300 million in domestic box office, may earn a distinction that's even more uncommon: back-to-back sequels shot in one simultaneous production. Recent successes which have followed the same format are Warner Bros.' "Matrix" sequels and New Line's "Lord of the Rings" trilogy.

Sources close to the film say the producers are pondering the possibility of back-to-back sequels, and talks have begun to secure the cast should Disney pursue that avenue.

Returning for at least one sequel are producer Jerry Bruckheimer, director Gore Verbinski, writers Terry Rossio and Ted Elliott (who haven't completed the script), and talent Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley.

No start date has been set yet.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 07:14 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

Another one? ugh... It was good, because of Johnny Depp..

ah well...

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 03:40 PM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Whoa. Where did this forum come from? huh

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 07:26 AM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

A whole forum dedicated to Pirates!! Yay! When did it start? big grin

I would prefer any sequels to focus on Jack's character- I think it would be stretching it a bit to have Orlando and Keira in it again- there is only so much of those two I can take... sick

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 09:11 PM
Sugar Kane is currently offline Click here to Send Sugar Kane a Private Message Find more posts by Sugar Kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

i think what wouldve been cool is if they did prequels, like showing jack and his adventures when he was captain of the pearl

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 09:30 PM
HyperDream is currently offline Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

well i hope they take swann out she makes me sickstick out tongue
and i'd think will wld be a li'l more interestin now cuz he's not straight laced anymore,it'll be interesting to see him,who hated pirates b4,actually LIVE a pirate life....
and of course there's jac- no wait, CAPTAIN jack sparrow:big grin

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 04:42 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

So long as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow is in it, I really don't care big grin

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 05:40 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

yeah - even if orli was taken out -and for me,that's sayin sumthwink
go go CAPTAIN jack sparrow!!!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 08:27 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Im glad that there is another potc film coming out..however im not glad at the fact that the next one wont even be coming out till...2005!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 06:45 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

blink why??

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 08:20 PM
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

No patience, I think is the answer to that! big grin

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 08:22 PM
Sugar Kane is currently offline Click here to Send Sugar Kane a Private Message Find more posts by Sugar Kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

well if she has no patience won't she wish that it's comin out earlier?blink

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 08:25 PM
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

i swear ppl are so rude these days

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 12:36 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

blink what'd i say?!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 12:38 AM
nina

IS ORLANDO GONNA BE IN IT? no

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 12:46 AM
nina is currently offline Click here to Send nina a Private Message Find more posts by nina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

OF COURSE!!!!!!
the poster's up in the potc2 thread*drools*

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 12:47 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Really? That shouldn't be out till at least summer 2004.....

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 03:41 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

my mistake aft long scrutiny i realised it's fakewink

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 03:49 AM
happy_chic

As long as Jack Sparrow is still alive at the end of the sequel i'll be happy- I second Lord Soth.
i wouldn't see it again if it was centered on Will Turner, tho I still do like O.B. as an actor...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 06:43 AM
happy_chic is currently offline Click here to Send happy_chic a Private Message Find more posts by happy_chic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

yup!!
nah actually i'd see it again even if it WAS centered on will cuz technically the 1st on also was kinda centered ard him and anyway if the movie's bad(wich i HIGHLY doubt if johnny's gonna be there) i can always swtich to droolin over orliwink
but yeah i wldnt watch it in theaters more than once.
CAPTAIN jack sparrow HAS to be in it.DEFINITELY!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 06:47 AM