KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Aliens vs. Predator Reviews

Aliens vs. Predator Reviews
Started by: GangusGrievous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

Aliens vs. Predator Reviews

This is the most underrated game ever. I read in a magazine, i think PC Gamer, and they rated this heavenly game 2 out of 5 and another rating was 3 out of 10. I played this game and i swear, this is the best strategy game i have ever played. I would give it atleast 8 out of 10. Has anyone else played this game?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 01:41 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

isn't alien vs predator a first person shooter for pc. i dunno if there is a strategy type game

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 04:58 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

ya, they recently came out with it. I have it on XBOX. It is such a sweet game. The first person shooter was not a good game at all.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 07:25 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

things like that happen a bunch, just ignore the reviews and enjoy the game

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 07:39 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

well i wanted to know if i am insane or if anyone else feels the same way. It seems like no one even knows the game exists

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 07:44 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

to be honest, i never heard of it...messed

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 07:55 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

oh, i got it at best buy like 2 weeks ago and it is the best strategy game for a system in my opinionsmile

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 07:58 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

well I read the back of the box at blockbuster.. and it sounded like a crock of shit, IMO. It read something like this

"Each unit has its own stats and abilities, making for endless combinations of play" ..... now.. if you've read many of the back of boxes... they ALL say something like this lol.. but I dunno.. since you said it was good I'll give it a spin

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 10:33 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

ive heard of it for ps2. but my frenz said it sucked ass.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 01:42 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

loved the first person shooter game (both of'em) havint tried the stradegy thou

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 03:32 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

i got it and love it

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 03:43 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

wait alien vs predator primal hunt right?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 03:44 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Aliens vs Predator, and Aliens vs Predator2 were some of the best FPS games ever. They gave you great atmosphere, that expanded deeper into the alien/predator world that the fans love. The stories were excellent, all the bonuses, and in game possibilities put the game in a league of it's own. Alias Neo when you say that reviewers rated these games as horrible i hope you meant the new shit game for xbox and ps2. Aliens vs predator2 was a very highly acclaimed game, and rightly so.
However that new game is just BULLSHIT!! They took a good thing and drove it into the ground. Fox interactive severed a limb sighning over there rights to home consoles. They took everything repetitive and boring about warcraft,and command and conquer, and gave it to gamers with a face of aliens and predators. Just like the movies, the aliens and predator franchise game era is over after two great installments, and a third that promises to spoil a great thing

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 04:50 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

well said, Rages

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 08:29 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

hmm, Someone drank their Hateraid this morning. JK, but ok, i didnt think it was that bad, the sound effects are from the movies and they have every stinkin type of predator and every stinkin type of Alien. i can see how it could piss people off thoughsmile

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 03:12 AM
JamalMagloire

I too love this game. I can't wait for the mvie to come out. It'll be ten times better than Freddy v. Jason.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 05:44 PM
JamalMagloire is currently offline Find more posts by JamalMagloire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote