KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

no more words are needed except: big boss returns! Happy Dance
Phuck Solid!
Phuck Raiden!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSIR...feature=related

~Sado
P.S. oh and that its for PSP sad

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 10:33 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Whats the point in continuing the story on other platforms. It makes no sense and it pisses people off who have played since mgs1, seriously why are they doing this. I hope the story lines are just some crappy sub plot that doesn't affect the canon playstation games.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 11:13 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

kojma said that its not exclusive to a PSP like MGSOP so don't get depressed so soon. and this is Big Boss we're talking about. its being touted as the filling up the "missing link" in the MGS storyline conscerning Big Boss and Solid Ripoff.

~Sado

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 03:12 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Magee
Whats the point in continuing the story on other platforms. It makes no sense and it pisses people off who have played since mgs1, seriously why are they doing this. I hope the story lines are just some crappy sub plot that doesn't affect the canon playstation games.

What? There have been MG games on the PSP for quite some time now. The Portable Ops games are canon and they are good games to boot.

This game looks like its made of win.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 07:08 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FeelGood
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate that its just on PSP.

I wont be getting this that's for sure.

I just read up on the whole story so I get everything.

Edit: Not just on PSP? Sounds good after all, I do wish PO could be ported to PS3.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 07:11 PM
FeelGood is currently offline Click here to Send FeelGood a Private Message Find more posts by FeelGood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Shame.

The PSP aint bad at all. It has plenty of games and if you mod it you're in for a good time.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 07:12 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FeelGood
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't enjoy handhelds anymore. Not to mention I tried PO+ and didn't enjoy the gameplay, just felt weird to me.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 07:15 PM
FeelGood is currently offline Click here to Send FeelGood a Private Message Find more posts by FeelGood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I c.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 07:20 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

blasphemy somewhere else you misbegotten wretches! shoo! mad

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 08:08 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Will this be on the PS3?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 08:43 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Originally posted by Sado22
no more words are needed except: big boss returns! Happy Dance
Phuck Solid!
Phuck Raiden!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSIR...feature=related

~Sado
P.S. oh and that its for PSP sad

cant the man just die in peace already? geeze talk about milking. i feel sorry for big boss his work is never done. erm

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 01:48 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
cant the man just die in peace already? geeze talk about milking. i feel sorry for big boss his work is never done.

well, that applies to anything with metal gear. how many times did solid spoof have to destroy a metal gear anyway?
personally, i'm a big fan of big boss and i always found him more appealing than solid because he always had emotions and conflicts and his story in MGS3 was the best of all time. the big question always had been that why did big boss become a bad guy in the eyes of the patriots and this is the one answering it.

Big Boss ftw!! Happy Dance

~Sado

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 07:07 AM
Sappho
Self-Made

Re: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Originally posted by WO Polaski
cant the man just die in peace already? geeze talk about milking. i feel sorry for big boss his work is never done. erm

Why does everyone talk about milking like its such a bad thing? a lot of people want more mgs games, and the company does want to make more money, so who does it hurt?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 05:16 PM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I though this article was neat, it let's you download the demo for it.

http://psp.ign.com/articles/102/1027904p1.html

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 11:47 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Damn

i still have'nt got my internet set up on my psp.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 03:54 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Looking a good hundred times better than PO.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 07:17 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

What is PO again? Portable Ops?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 09:25 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yes it is.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 09:46 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Oh, I see. Thanks. I completely missed out on that game, was it any good?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 12:19 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Not sure.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 12:49 PM