KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games at Staples, Etc?

Games at Staples, Etc?
Started by: scott hiwersh

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
scott hiwersh

Games at Staples, Etc?

Do any of you buy games, etc. at Staples? I find some cheap ones there from time to time, and wonder If I am the only one...

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 01:11 AM
scott hiwersh is currently offline Find more posts by scott hiwersh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Staples sells games?!? eek!

I had no idea!
Must check it out! yes

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 04:21 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kali99

Yeah they do, I've bought a bunch there.. really good selection and prices are awesome.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 11:17 PM
kali99 is currently offline Click here to Send kali99 a Private Message Find more posts by kali99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

pfft....i have a friend that manages an E.B., other than that, i have my sources that get me new xbox games for like $45 after tax...really can't complain.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 11:20 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kali99

wow that is good... nice source. OK so then for those of us who don't have sources, Staples is good wink

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 09:46 PM
kali99 is currently offline Click here to Send kali99 a Private Message Find more posts by kali99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scott hiwersh

Exactly what I was saying... I also have found a bunch of unique controllers and other devices there that I didn't even know existed. I don't live near any specific game stores, so maybe I am out of the loop, but you can find the stuff online too. Staples website usually has game stuff in the clearence section, etc. It is good to check out. Man, your friend needs to hook me up too.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:02 PM
scott hiwersh is currently offline Find more posts by scott hiwersh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

do people actually have a rough time finding the games they want? and as far as controllers go...nothing beats what's made by the manufacturer...mad cats sucks. Well except for steering wheels n stuff.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:09 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I do (find games)

i can't find FF VII anywhere... maybe cuz i don't live in the US

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 11:12 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Apparently they stopped printing FF's VII VIII and IX because they were printing it w/ the new SquareEnix symbol, you should find it soon.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 11:29 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

with the squareenix symbol?
why?

well, i'll have to wait then

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 11:39 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

cuz the companies of square and enix merged...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 01:34 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

ermm... i knew that

it's just that enix had nothing to do with FF VII. VIII, or IX

i was just wondering cuz i found that a bit stupid, but... who cares

i just wanna buy the friggin game

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 01:27 PM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

well...since they merged...if they are gonna keep on making more copies of it would only be right if they put the new logo on it

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 02:22 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

well... yes, but i don't care about it!!!!, as long as i get to buy the game smile

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 10:57 PM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

well im just tellin ya the reason...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 03:41 PM
scott hiwersh

I think when they merged, they chose certain games to keep releasing, and others to stop. It might be one of the ones they stopped releasing. You could try calling some of the off-topic game places, and see if they had it. Call stores we mentioned b4 in the thread like staples, they might have old games in inventory that people have not bought b/c they didn't think to go there. Check the website, they might have it I don't know... Just trying to help.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 08:03 PM
Linkalicious

you can get a copy of FFVII used from some places like ebay or maybe amazons auctions. I got my copy for the PC because i dun know what the heck happened to my PS.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 08:05 PM
S_D_J
Bane

i guess i can do that, it's just so hard to get the game down here

every time i ask, they say they don't have it and offer me IX instead

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 12:39 AM
scott hiwersh

Isn't that super annoying? I am telling you check out the abnormal gaming places, that is where you should look... Online, you may find it a number of places. Check ebay, staples.com, and other off-topic places, if you search, you will find it.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 11:09 PM
S_D_J
Bane

i'm gonna do that, thanks wink, i just hope it gets here safe

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 01:05 PM