KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » For The Fianl Fantasi Guys

For The Fianl Fantasi Guys
Started by: The Highlord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Smile For The Fianl Fantasi Guys

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 11:33 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I'm sure it's better than 3/5 erm
I'll be getting it relatively soon big grin

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 02:59 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

should come out tuesday if i'm not mistaken.....i'll get it then

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 03:24 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

That, and Metroid Zero Mission! big grinbig grin

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 03:28 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

is it going to be 1st person like Prime?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 03:45 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Final Fantasy : Crystal Chronicles ? its a 4 player rpg where you gotta stay together near the mana bucket holder, or else this 'poison' will eat away at your life if you move to far from the group

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 05:27 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

Doh! I'm not talking about CC...i was talking about the new metroid.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 05:48 PM
S_D_J
Bane

i want a GameCube.....i wanna play FFCC....

(look at me, i want more games and i haven't even finish one out the 5 games i bought for Xmas wacko )

i'm still playing FF X-2 and FF TA....

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Feb 6th, 2004 at 09:10 PM

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 08:58 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
is it going to be 1st person like Prime?

Metroid: Zero Mission is for GBA, not GCN... it's on the basis of Metroid Fusion, and the ones before it, not at all like Prime. However, Prime 2 *tentative title* is going to be shown at E3 convention in May!! big grin

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 09:24 PM
VengeanceGOD

Zero Mission is a remake of Metroid for the original NES, and is supposed to be a super-badass game.

As for CC, people are torn both ways. I've heard both that it's excellent and that it sucks. However, the reason that is given usually for it sucking is that it's not a traditional FF game, which is not a real problem for me. I haven't really enjoyed a traditional FF since they were on the SNES.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 11:11 PM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Hmm....I wanna give FFCC a try...but I need a GameCube. I did recently beat FFX-2, though big grin And there really is no such thing as a 'traditional' FF game...the only way you could have a non-traditional FF is if there was no chocobos or Cid laughing out loud

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 01:49 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Don't be fooled, it's only a FF game in name. It is actually more like the gauntlet series of action/RPG's then a FF game.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 03:00 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah i couldnt agree more. Crystal chronicles will prove to a popualr game, however it will be nothing more than eye candy, and a final fantasy title. You know what ever happend to challenging games? All these new games do everything for you. You have one button for attack and thats it. what the hell happend? Final fantasy is going down hill. They better turn it around with X!!. X-2 was just a horrible let down, and whats with this biased shit? realeasing a game to only people who enjoy online gamming. final fantasy has always been known for originality and intriuging stories and gameplay. I think this Era has ended with final fantasy ten.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 03:58 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

X-2 was great, but XI is unexcusable. Personally I don't wana pay per month to play a game that I bought, and I don't need a frigin hard drive either that costs a hundred smacks. I might get it in the future but... no.... just can't do that. Way too annoying to make a PS2 go online.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 05:00 AM
BackFire

Final Fantasy XI is a pretty fun game in all honesty, but it's more like Everquest then Final Fantasy.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 08:45 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Maybe you guys should play crystal chronicles before you go kickin dirt on it

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 04:27 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

eek! I can't wait for FFCC! What are you talking about! I'm not kicking any dirt at it.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 04:35 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

no Im not pointing fingers, but as a general statement it seems like everyones having low expectations. Thats all smile

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 10:12 PM
BackFire

Most of the reviews I've read aren't too strong, that's why I have low expectations of it. Plus the fact that you NEED a GBA to play the game is downright stupid.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 12:42 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

You *need* it? I thought you just needed them for Multiplayer.... erm

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 12:54 AM