KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Lord of the Rings Return of the King {HELP!}

rate lotr return of the king
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
1-2 0 0%
3-4 0 0%
5-6 0 0%
7-8 2 50.00%
9-10 2 50.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lord of the Rings Return of the King {HELP!}
Started by: justinday15

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
justinday15
Jay

Lord of the Rings Return of the King {HELP!}

Im on the second to last level (the black gate) on the lord of the rings return of the king. Can anyone give me some tips? Ive tried it at least 10 times.

While im here i might as well put up a pole. rate LOTR Return of the King.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 02:30 AM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

hey dont fight that much.. just wait for the 6 guys u have to kill and go right for them.. use the spears and if u miss or run out charge up (the two triggers on xbox) then attack him with the strong attack they die easy.. but 2 spears kills um easiest.. then make sure u always protect gimlie and gandolf.. just rotate between whoever has the least life...

When you get to the wraiths its easy throw spears at them.. just take ur time and wait for new spears there should be enough to kill them plus u have the other guys help on them and then jsut charge up and attack them again.. the hardest part is surviving until them really

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 03:32 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

Thanks i'll try it again tomorrow. i need to go to be now.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 03:36 AM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mongoloid

can someone help me? i've won all the missions except cirith ungol and crack of doom. but the problem is cirith ungol !!! this mission cannot be started ?!?!?! sam is going down and down and never stop ...

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 06:24 PM
Mongoloid is currently offline Click here to Send Mongoloid a Private Message Find more posts by Mongoloid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote