KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Sunny Day Valley

Sunny Day Valley
Started by: Stormy Day

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (81): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile Sunny Day Valley

This is RPG where a group of friends basically do everything together they do activities go to partys and such.

This game will be based on real life so there can be drama,death,romance and everything.Its basically a life game and making your character go through life in general.

Namemessedtorm
LocationSunny Day Valley
Appearance:Tall,Slender,Black Hair,Brown Eyes,
Personality:Cocky and humble and kind when he needs to be
Crush or Girlfriend:Likes Melissa Grover his best friend since Kindergarden.
House:Big White house in the best part of Sunny Day.His crush lives across the street and he can see into her room from his.
Friends:~None till the RPG starts~

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 09:07 PM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Name: Serj Moldovan
Appearence: Short but well built, black hair and eyes, looks like a younger version of Jon Davis, complete with dreadlocks and an eyebrow piercing. Except for his is a stud instead of a ring.
Personality: Generally pissed off at the world, doesn't trust anybody, heavy metal rocker type...
Crush or girlfriend: none until more people join... maybe...
House: Lives with his alchoholic and abusive father in a small, older house in a tough neighborhood. However, that may soon change as his father is often behind on his rent...
Friends: Ian Morello, who lives across the street from him.
Background: Parents came from Eastern Europe, but moved here before he was born. His father is abusive, his mother moved somewhere else when he was 13, though they are technically still married. He got beaten up on a regular basis when he was younger. His father has stopped bothering, since Serj can stand up for himself pretty well by now. He doesn't trust much of anybody, even his friends. He is the vocalist in his band, Fear. He has experimented with drugs not too long ago.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 11:00 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

nice

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 11:09 PM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

Name: Alexa Luca
Appearance: Dark brown hair with Beach blonde highlights all over her crown, brown eyes, Petite, and a nice tan.
Personality: Bubbly and Perky, and not very emotional.
Crush or Boyfriend: None
House: Lives in a two story blue house in Sunny Day.
Friends: Damien Brody, Her best friend and neighbor.
Background: Alexa has been brought up in a good family, with her mother and her father who is the anchorman for sunny day local news. Her older brother Mitchel is a senior at her high school and the star quarterback, She is in love with life except for the fact that she wants to play football like her brother when her parents expect her to be the horseriding girl that she was brought up to be. Her nemisis is Kelly, another member of the horseriding team.

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 11:42 PM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

I'm revising mine a little:

Appearence: Short but well built, black hair and eyes, looks like a younger version of Jon Davis, complete with dreadlocks and an eyebrow piercing. Except for his is a stud instead of a ring. And he has the word "sin" tattooed on the sole of his left foot.
Personality: Generally pissed off at the world, doesn't trust anybody, heavy metal rocker type... His childhood has given him a very negative, cynical outlook on life. He is a little paranoid that the world is out to get him. People who have never met him tend to be a little scared of him, which suits him just fine. He has a "thing" against rich people.
House: Lives with his alchoholic and abusive father in a small, older house in a tough neighborhood. However, that may soon change as his father is often behind on his rent...
Friends: Ian Morello, who lives across the street from him.
Background: Parents came from Eastern Europe, but moved here before he was born. His father is abusive, his mother moved somewhere else when he was 13, though they are technically still married. He got beaten up on a regular basis when he was younger. His father has stopped bothering, since Serj can stand up for himself pretty well by now. He doesn't trust much of anybody, even his friends. He is the vocalist in his band, Fear. He has experimented with drugs not too long ago.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 11:50 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

Cool!

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 11:51 PM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Name:Kyle
Appearence: Tall and muscular with blonde hair and blue eyes, Black eyebrows.
Crush:None until someone join...Maybe but if noone joins whos good for me Ill make up a girl
House: He lives in a big mansion. His father is a multi millionare and ows big companies
Friends:None until some peaple join and I meet them.
Persnoality: Pissed off with peaple that take drugs. He is very kind and loyal to his friends. Only trusts peaple who he is close friends with. He always helps someone if they ask him.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 12:02 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Background: His fathers owns very big companies and is a multi millionare. He himself wants to become a good lawyer. He was born in America in New York and he is a very strongh looking guy and he is strongh so nobody beat him up..

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 12:03 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

background:He has two sisters and a mom and a dad.They live ok and there happy.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 01:16 AM
Tela

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan

(Ah, DR, are you waiting on someone... stick out tongue )

Name: Gunna Aalto
Appearance: medium length blue(naturally brown) hair, blue eyes, one piercing a ring in her lip (like chester bennington's stud in One Step Closer)
Personality: A freak to most 'normal' people. She's quiet and keeps to herself. When she does speak it is normally to retaliate to a smart ass who thinks they can make her cry. Guess what they can't! Gunna is described as smart and sarcastic. She is easily pissed off but doesn't show it with actions just sarcastic remarks.
Crush: Undecided
House?/Family: a two story house with her step mom and step dad (Yes, DR he's alive in this one)
Friends: Lars, her siberian husky
Background: Gunna's parents are from Scandinavia. They moved around a lot. Originally, Gunna was born in Canada then her family moved to Sunny Day Valley. Gunna's only amition is to learn how to play the ass guitar.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 01:23 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

laughing

well actually the whole crush/gf thing kinda goes against my character... but I might make an exception wink

Y'know what's funny is that everybody's characters are at least a little similar in all their different games... Mine are always the "underdog" characters, so to speak, yours are always the tough rocker chicks/dudes with Russian or Scandanavian names, Neo's are always big and tough but nice guys...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 01:26 AM
Tela

Yes, it is funny. I thought about just using Al again. Decided against it. Notice you all used that none at the moment mess and I used a single word form my char's crush. Heh ain't that dorky? and about the whole a ccrush goes against my char thing, i'm not entirely sure aout thatfor mine .

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 01:29 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

That would've been weird... Glad you didn't, don't want this to be a total clone of the high sk00l game...

But since you joined Ima change something...

Appearence: Short but well built, black hair and eyes, looks like a younger version of Jon Davis, complete with dreadlocks and an eyebrow piercing. Except for his is a stud instead of a ring. And he has the word "sin" tattooed on the sole of his left foot.
Personality: Generally pissed off at the world, doesn't trust anybody, heavy metal rocker type... His childhood has given him a very negative, cynical outlook on life. He is a little paranoid that the world is out to get him. People who have never met him tend to be a little scared of him, which suits him just fine. He has a "thing" against rich people.
Crush or girlfriend: ahh dammit Tela it just don't seem right... maybe later in the game but what with Serj not trusting anybody and everything...
Friends: Ian Morello, who lives across the street from him, and Gunna Aalto (Tela's character)
Background: Parents came from Eastern Europe, but moved here before he was born. His father is abusive, his mother moved somewhere else when he was 13, though they are technically still married. He got beaten up on a regular basis when he was younger. His father has stopped bothering, since Serj can stand up for himself pretty well by now. He doesn't trust much of anybody, even his friends. He is the vocalist in his band, Fear. He has experimented with drugs fairly recently.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 01:34 AM
Tela

(((Falls on to the floor and laughs her @$$ off. Srry DR. As I said FOR MY CHAR. )))

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 01:37 AM
Darth Revan
-

oh, then we're good..? happy

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 01:41 AM
Tela

Yes yes we're kuul.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 01:43 AM
Darth Revan
-

I'm so glad. raver happy

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 01:45 AM
Tela

me too stick out tongue , we're wasting potetntial rp space, oh who cares.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 01:46 AM
Darth Revan
-

*looks around* *whispers* I think we're the only ones in here

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 01:49 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Sooooooooooo!! Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahah!!! Oh jesus im laughing my ass of anyway! And did somebody notice I dont like peaple who use drugs?? Well seems we wont get along together DR!! laughing out loud anyway I need a crush dammit!! Dr's taking everybody you bastard!!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 01:51 AM